- 08-14-2008, 05:00 PM
Hey guys i have finally started to put mass on and am seeing good mass gains... but i have just started school and decided to be on the swim team... my question: is swimming going to make it even harder to gain mass, and if so how do i try to prevent it from doing so much.. take in more calories?.. eat twice as much?
- 08-14-2008, 06:23 PM
treat it as a workout. pre and post workout shake - carbs and protein. yes, swimming is a version of cardio. yes that will burn up a lot of calories. yes, you will gain some muscle from swimming - show me a swimmer on the olympic team that does not have great delts, and a decent back. thats all i got to say.
08-14-2008, 07:02 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By harry5543 in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 04-18-2013, 08:07 PM
- By yeahright in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-16-2007, 04:38 PM
- By Jim Mills in forum Training ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 07-26-2006, 05:06 PM
- By neonarossa in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-06-2003, 10:39 AM
- By JustinASU in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-14-2003, 09:18 PM