- 08-14-2008, 06:00 PM
Hey guys i have finally started to put mass on and am seeing good mass gains... but i have just started school and decided to be on the swim team... my question: is swimming going to make it even harder to gain mass, and if so how do i try to prevent it from doing so much.. take in more calories?.. eat twice as much?
- 08-14-2008, 07:23 PM
- 5'9" 201 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2008
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
treat it as a workout. pre and post workout shake - carbs and protein. yes, swimming is a version of cardio. yes that will burn up a lot of calories. yes, you will gain some muscle from swimming - show me a swimmer on the olympic team that does not have great delts, and a decent back. thats all i got to say.
- 08-14-2008, 08:02 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By conan1071 in forum Weight LossReplies: 16Last Post: 05-11-2013, 06:25 AM
- By Loki003 in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 03-17-2009, 11:27 PM
- By bkoguy07 in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 01-26-2009, 09:02 PM
- By bigCountry000 in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 08-26-2008, 12:13 PM
- By JustinASU in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-14-2003, 10:18 PM