Monday
Chest
Decline DB
35lb 7 sets of 12 reps

decline fly's DB
25lb 7 sets of 12 reps

DB bench press
45lb 7 sets of 12 reps 1/4 method
(go quarter of the way then go back down then go all the way up and thats one rep)

incline DB
40lb 7 sets of 12 reps
(try the same 1/4 if possible) get to klike 4th set and hurting

incline fly's DB
20 lb 7 sets of 12 reps

Beginning of workout i will do 3 sets of like 4 or 5 pullups. cant do 12 yet on my own..=/

monday i will start doing 5 sets of push ups and 5 sets fo pullups, pushups maybe do 10 to 20 reps of each set. and pull ups like 4 or 5. Cardio/Abs in morning as well

Cardio will consist of jump rope for 20 min off and on. punching bag for 10 to 20 min followed by speed bag.

Abs will be hanging leg raise, decline sit up, and side to side for waist super set of 20 rep on each one then rest.( try to this routine 6 days a week.

Thats monday chest workout. then tuesday i will do back wednesday i will rest but do cardio and abs. thursday i will do shoulders and friday i will do bi's and tri's. Saturday sunday will be ab and cardio days. rest on actuall lifitng from anything pushups and pullups.

Followed by the diet i will be posting day by day in the fitday and log. That i will be starting monday, the workout. today and tomarrow is all cardio and abs to jump start me.

please let me know if this is to much or to lil.. and should i throw in more cardio and or other cardio routines?

Supplments(lipo redux, anabolic pump,and napalm.)
Log starts today, and my exercises start monday for lifitng.. so any one that wants to follow i am ready. and i want Transforming to Begin!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
7 sets of 12? damn thats a lot of sets. you cutting?

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
i wanted to. I am doing cutting but right now im not gonna do 12 rep of 7 sets. i will be doing heavy again. buyt trying to find a 4 day split with upper/lower routine.. i want to do it right.. u know any good routine

atrain11b

atrain11b

Awards
  • Established
I did this for a while, just an idea to build off of. Adjust the reps/set to your liking. If theres an exercise you don't like switch for another. Same goes for the days, you can switch them up as well.

Also you can do a Google search, tons of 4 day upper/lower splits on the web. Read, research, and learn through trial and error. Everyones different.

Monday: Chest/Biceps

Chest
• Incline Bench: 4 Sets
• Flat Bench Presses: 4 Sets
• Flat Dumbbell Flyes: 3 Sets
• Cable Crossovers: 2 Sets

Biceps
• Barbell Curls: 3 Sets
• Close EZ Bar Curls: 3 Sets

Tuesday: Legs

• Leg Curls: 4 Sets
• Leg Extensions: 4 Sets
• Leg Presses: 4 Sets
• Squats: 4 Sets
• Stiff Legged Deadlifts: 4 Sets

Wednesday: OFF

Thursday: Back/Calves

Back
• Barbell Shrugs: 3 Sets
• High Pulls: 3 Sets
• Rear Shrugs: 3 Sets
• Reverse Barbell Rows: 3 Sets
• T-Bar Rows: 3 Sets
• Dumbbell Rows: 3 Sets

Calves
• Standing Calf Raises: 4 Sets
• Seated Calf Raises: 4 Sets

Friday: OFF

Saturday: Shoulders/Triceps

Shoulders
• Machine Laterals: 3 Sets
• Dumbbell Laterals: 3 Sets
• Side Dumbbell Laterals: 3 Sets

Triceps
• Dumbbell Presses: 3 Sets
• Tricep Pressdowns: 3 Sets
• Barbell Presses: 3 Sets

Sunday: OFF

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
this looks really good.. thank u. yea i was just looking up some upper/lower on google.. like u said trial and error we are all different and we are do something a lil different lets see what i can do and we take it to next level..=)

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
you can also look into DC training. they do upper / lower split twice a week