training on a keto diet

cessna

cessna

Awards
hello i just started a keto diet but im not sure how the training should be i reed you split monday and tuesday but what about wednesday and thursday?

monday : lower body
tuesday : upper body ( but what i dont understand is if the training should be HIGH INTENSITY OR LOW INTENSITY AND WITHIN WHAT REP. RANGE)

if anyone can help on this ill appreciate it thanks

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
keep trainin the same.,... lower the amount of sets, rep range should be 6-8

dont over stretch as you get leaner.

otherwise your all good

high intensity short duration

use BCAAS during training..... nutrabolics growth factor, (sip while in the gym ... one scoop)

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Dude, you have got to stop bumping your threads every 30 minutes. It isn't going to get you anywhere. Only bump a thread once it has fallen off the front page. If your thread is on the front page and people want to answer you, they will.

cessna

cessna

Awards
Ok Thanks.... But What About Wednesday And Thursday If You Did Lower Body On Monday And Lower Body On Tuesday And You Got Friday Coming For The Depletion Workout Should I Train Again On Wednesday Again Lower Body Or Take A Day Of During The Week And Jus Do Cardio?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok Thanks.... But What About Wednesday And Thursday If You Did Lower Body On Monday And Lower Body On Tuesday And You Got Friday Coming For The Depletion Workout Should I Train Again On Wednesday Again Lower Body Or Take A Day Of During The Week And Jus Do Cardio?

2 on 1 off 2 on 2 off........ normal split
monday chest/calves
tues back n shoulders
wed off
thurs legs/calves
fri arms
sat, sun. off

that how i worked it

cheat meal last meal of sunday night.:thumbsup:

Hoopie

Hoopie

Awards
My split during contest prep running the keto diet lookslike this

monday-legs
tuesday-chest/bi's
wednesday-off
thursday-back
friday-shoulders/tri's

As for rep variation i run power/rep range/shock the entire prep.....

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
check out dave palumbos thread at MD,,,, theres a FAQ with Dave Palumbo thread with just his answers and only 100 pages.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Your depletion workout should take place on the day you carb up. Eat how you usually eat before a normal low carb workout (I tend to eat roughly half of my daily low carb carb intake at this time), and continue on for a full body workout. I usually to a high intensity, low weight workout, followed by some light cardio or pylo. Immediately post workout, you should start carbing up. Start with liquid high GI carbs, and move into lower GI carbs as your carb up progresses.