Poll: Do you want a Injury/Treatment sub forum added?

Poll: Forum addition-Injury/Treatment

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. So is this going to happen?

2. bump
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
    •   

3. do it...do it...do it...do it!
    Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. -Rippetoe

4. I've been away for a while and just saw this. I have some very good info regarding my injury and BOTCHED surgery that I'm still trying to recover from.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs View Post
    I've been away for a while and just saw this. I have some very good info regarding my injury and BOTCHED surgery that I'm still trying to recover from.
    please post it
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

6. Ill start the thread

right here...The main thing to heal an injury is the rest is totally and do nothing that causes any pain what so ever.

Proper form! use it

7. Need more than 5 votes people! If you're really interested in it, try and get some of your friends to toss in their opinion as well.

8. There have been a lot of votes, so let's get this subforum started!

9. http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...3C89B08373C720

heres a list of shoulder rehab video from my friend smittydiesel. can everyone pm him and ask if he can out up a elbow recovery video? because the more requests the more likely it'll happen.
  10. dpfisher

Yes, I was just looking for a place to post something on this. Let me know if there is a place yet
    •   

11. So is this ever going to happen?

12. This would be great... injuries happen it's how we handle them that makes the difference.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Injury/Treatment Section?
    By Cuffs in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-06-2008, 11:58 AM
  2. new addition?
    By brizspot in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-09-2008, 09:29 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-28-2007, 12:03 PM
  4. New Forum for Diet/Health/Nutrition/Supplement/Vitamin/ Forum