left arm sore as hell can't lift??

sportf190

hey guys im currently on a pheraplex/sd bridge cycle and im about 4 weeks in on the SD part.. my problem is my left arm is so sore that i couldn't finish my shoulder workout today and im worried if this will continue with every workout.. I just bought some joint pain relief just in case that was it and now im starting to wonder what else can i do thanks...

PS.. i never had trouble with arms being this sore except when i first starting like 4 years ago haha...

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
personally, i'd go straight into pct for a couple reasons:
1 - you hurt and cannot lift like you want to
2 - best SD gains are in the first 2 weeks - rarely week 3
3 - at week 4 your blood lipids and triglicerides are trashed
4 - what is going to help you recover if your liver can't process it?

i'm not an expert here, but thats what i think makes sense to me. why trash your system for minimal gains, and maximum body destruction. the info i got on SD was from a poll on here that i can't find right now. you might ask in the steroid forum if you think i am wrong or could be mistaken. good luck.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Give it time to rest. If you have been going at things hardcore it could be overworked. I had a time awhile back where I was sore and lost all my strength. Took an entire week break, went back and lifted harder than I was before.

sportf190

well i actually just started 20mg yesterday so it isnt fully in my system yet considering i ran two cycles before at 30mg... i know i can still gain 5 solid pounds and would like to i just want to know why my left arm is so sore..

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
hey guys im currently on a pheraplex/sd bridge cycle and im about 4 weeks in on the SD part.. my problem is my left arm is so sore that i couldn't finish my shoulder workout today and im worried if this will continue with every workout.. I just bought some joint pain relief just in case that was it and now im starting to wonder what else can i do thanks...

PS.. i never had trouble with arms being this sore except when i first starting like 4 years ago haha...
i'm so confused here. sorry if i misread the question. methinks me and bridging have never known one another.

what happened to your arm? what part hurts? joint, muscle (tri, bi, branch), or tendon? incarnate is rumored to help with joints (though it gives me the tinglies), glucosamine can help too. tendons just need time, and lots of nutrition (bcaa's). same as muscles. again, i would just go into pct - no reason to trash your system and aggravate an injury (maybe have it become permanent and take you out of the gym for months), than to just go into pct and guard yourself.

sportf190

i dont know i did buy some glucsomine for joint help but it is fine when im not at the gym but then after i start lifting and do about 6 sets i will start to feel it in my left arm.. yesterday i did tris and had to stop then friday i did biceps and i felt it but not as bad as triceps... but like right now i will flex biceps and triceps and not feel it only when i start lifting or swinging a baseball bat.. lol

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
sounds like a joint issue to me. tendon or muscle injury you'd feel pretty fast - by the 2nd set. if you can get it, i'd try incarnate - its got a strong following. made by palo alto labs. did some research on the product, and it really helps with joint issues. for now, and i know you won't like hearing this, i'd cut down on sets for arm day, and cut down on weight. if you're going to keep the cycle going, adjust the workout based on what you can still do. keep back/chest/leg days the same weight. you have to treat the injury for what it is - don't have it become permanent.

sportf190

i think it may be a joint issue too maybe due to dry joints becuase im taking tren xtreme also and that combined with sd will dry me out correct? i will also up my water intake i guess... and im taking about 1000mg of glucosamine hcl... a day is that enough?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
um.... a pp/sd bridge with tren? wow. thats not joint friendly at all. yeah, i'd definitely be careful. that might be enough glucosamine, but i don't know. and yes, that combo will dry you out pretty quick.

sportf190

haha yeah i know ... well my thing was this is my last run of designers then im going to the dark side and starting a test-e d-bol cyce for the winter so mine as well go all outl you know... and im pretty sure i had a couple beers so i figure im probably a little dehydrated form that... i was on vaca with the family and just had two lol but wanted like 10 ... =(

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
damn. drinking and on SD? you need to be way more careful there. thats hell on your system.

sportf190

i know i will def. not do it again.. but that would probably be the case right man for the dry joints... ? and it was hard because of the vacation haha

sportf190

if it was a dry joint issue wouldn't i feel it all over and not just in my left arm... so far i just feel it in my left arm ...

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
dry joints usually start in your elbows since you use them more. wait a few more days till your other one starts hurting.

sportf190

alright thanks i woke up today and its pretty sore someone told me not to do pushing exercises, but i would be fine with pullings exercises pretty much when i did chest yesteday and shoulders i had a sharp pain after a couple sets.. i think ill take a couple days off even though i hate tooo..

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
hrm. thats a good thought. pulling exercises might be ok - it sounds like good advice. can't remember from when i had my elbow issues (2 years ago). i just took a week off, and came back ready to rock. anyways, best of luck to you, and protect your elbow.