Need some help
- 08-03-2008, 12:12 AM
- 08-03-2008, 12:26 AM
08-03-2008, 12:33 AM
if you're completely green to the gym, i would do the 5x5 routine. pay special attention to form. make sure you eat carbs with protein pre and post workout. do not forget monounsaturated fat - peanut butter and avacados. remember that cholesterol (HDL) is one of your best friends for mass. eat every 3 hours, even is its something small like string cheese (my favorite). keep your stress low - if a problem comes up, fix it asap. sleep 7-8 hours per night. do all those things, and you are on your way to serious gains. once you've built the foundation for mass (keep in mind that squats, deadlifts, and bench are the best mass gainers since they release the most testosterone), then try making a routine that works better for you, and builds up trailing body parts. do a search on yahoo for billy star's 5x5 routine, and see what comes up.
08-03-2008, 01:35 AM
Disciple it was just a ? you *** but thanks for your lame comment.
Suncloud thanks man... yes i got all the basics and what not i was just aiming at what exactly the 5x5 workout is but im gonna check that out on yahoo
08-03-2008, 12:59 PM
08-11-2008, 02:14 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By good_guye28 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 0Last Post: 12-08-2003, 05:28 PM
- By LHDan in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-17-2003, 10:50 PM
- By Matthew D in forum General ChatReplies: 10Last Post: 04-04-2003, 10:23 AM
- By Matt T in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 02-15-2003, 07:10 PM
- By Matthew D in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 10-31-2002, 07:21 AM