Need some help

aedubber

Awards
Whats the best way to gain mass and strength while working out? What kind of routine would be good? I hear people say 5x5? but i dont know what that is or means, all kinda new to this stuff.Thanks

Disciple83

Disciple83

Awards
Whats the best way to gain mass and strength while working out? What kind of routine would be good? I hear people say 5x5? but i dont know what that is or means, all kinda new to this stuff.Thanks
The best way to get big while working out is to read and research on this forum before working out. Works for me.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
if you're completely green to the gym, i would do the 5x5 routine. pay special attention to form. make sure you eat carbs with protein pre and post workout. do not forget monounsaturated fat - peanut butter and avacados. remember that cholesterol (HDL) is one of your best friends for mass. eat every 3 hours, even is its something small like string cheese (my favorite). keep your stress low - if a problem comes up, fix it asap. sleep 7-8 hours per night. do all those things, and you are on your way to serious gains. once you've built the foundation for mass (keep in mind that squats, deadlifts, and bench are the best mass gainers since they release the most testosterone), then try making a routine that works better for you, and builds up trailing body parts. do a search on yahoo for billy star's 5x5 routine, and see what comes up.

aedubber

Awards
Disciple it was just a ? you fag but thanks for your lame comment.

Suncloud thanks man... yes i got all the basics and what not i was just aiming at what exactly the 5x5 workout is but im gonna check that out on yahoo

Disciple83

Disciple83

Awards
Wow no need for the hatorade dude. I didn't mean to be offensive to you. I really have learned a lot from this forum and you can too I just noticed some of the people on here get tired of answering the same basic question over and over again. You can find your answers if you look around a lil bit. I wasn't trying to be a jerk.

gymrattus

gymrattus

Banned
Awards

Suncloud thanks man... yes i got all the basics and what not i was just aiming at what exactly the 5x5 workout is but im gonna check that out on yahoo
wow!!he was being helpful bro