new here just saying whats up

broken

broken

Awards
whats up everyone I am new here and really enjoy catching up reading the **** load of stuff on here this is by far a great place to learn and pass on knowledge.

I plan on being in the training section the most. I am currently 6 weeks out of my first show and still have no idea what to expect but i look at it as a learning curve.

thanks!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
hello, and welcome to the forum. what show are you prepping for?

broken

broken

Awards
i was going to do the ocb mr. natty steel city but I used some PH's in the off season...i dont want to do a natty show with a banned list so i decided to do the NPC mid atlantic grand prix in WV instead...it is called the erik fankhouser mid atlantic grand prix now.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
HA! i'm bigger than you. wait, you got less body fat. rats. nice delt definition there - very impressive - how did you get your rear delts to pop like that? pull ups did a little bit for mine, and pullovers got my training partners' jacked, but nothing like what you got going on.

also, good luck to you on your show.

broken

broken

Awards
HA! i'm bigger than you. wait, you got less body fat. rats. nice delt definition there - how did you get your rear delts to pop like that? pull ups did a little bit for mine, and pullovers got my training partners' jacked, but nothing like what you got going on.

also, good luck to you on your show.
I dont know man your tri is pretty sick... that was about 8 weeks ago. I was around 13% bf at 195 ....I got alittle to big and soft in my first offseason 5'6 215with 20%bf...so i am killing myself with cardio now.

For rear delts I would train them 2 times a week in the offseason once with delts and again with triceps..I really like to do cable up right rows but just pulling you elbows up and squeezing your rear delts back (kinda like a odd angle shrug...the pop out real good after a few months of those and bent over flys with diffrent grips.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
nice - i'll give that a shot. never tried upright rows with a cable. yeah, thats probably it. i do military press with more than my body weight, but the darned rear delts don't seem to move no matter what i do. upright rows are probably my weakest pound for pound exercise, so i'll give them cables a shot and see what happens.

broken

broken

Awards
nice - i'll give that a shot. never tried upright rows with a cable. yeah, thats probably it. i do military press with more than my body weight, but the darned rear delts don't seem to move no matter what i do. upright rows are probably my weakest pound for pound exercise, so i'll give them cables a shot and see what happens.

Do them man they will pop out soon

joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established
i know you like to do curls for the girls.:hammer: