Pleasehelp Me !!!!
- 07-30-2008, 04:17 PM
- 07-30-2008, 04:32 PM
Deadlifts have never let me down. The first time I did deadlifts I made muscles sore that I didn't even know I had.
07-30-2008, 06:15 PM
Seated cable rows are great for hiting the lower lats, and exercises such as bent barbell rows are great for overall back development, including the lower lats. You could also try V-bar pulldowns, concentrating on contracting the lats at the lower part of the movement.
The key to overall back development is to use a variety of back training exercises. The back includes quite a few different muscles, so a variety of exercises is necessary for complete development.
Similar Forum Threads
- By destro19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 28Last Post: 04-15-2003, 10:43 AM
- By jweave23 in forum PicsReplies: 9Last Post: 01-03-2003, 02:02 AM
- By Sanosuke in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 11-22-2002, 10:52 PM
- By Kay in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-15-2002, 11:37 PM
- By hamper19 in forum PicsReplies: 8Last Post: 11-15-2002, 09:25 AM