1. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  219.2 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.67%

hi every one im new and i need help please

hi

just to say this site is just what i have been looking for !!!

i need help in making a workout plan :

im 24 im 6ft 3 and i weigh 108 kg with 31% body fat

im looking for a routein that will add mass quickly but will also help shead some of that unwanted body fat.

i work out at home so are limeted to exercises beloow is a list of the equipment i have:

bench press
    barbell
    dumbells
    ez bar
    chin up bar
    ski machine
    skipping rope

i would be very greatfull if someone could help me figure out a plan of attack i have been working out on and off for a few years but want to set a firm plan down to start asap

cheers

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by reilj4 View Post
    hi

just to say this site is just what i have been looking for !!!

i need help in making a workout plan :

I'm 24 I'm 6ft 3 and i weigh 108 kg with 31% body fat

I'm looking for a routine that will add mass quickly but will also help shed some of that unwanted body fat.

i work out at home so are limited to exercises below is a list of the equipment i have:

bench press
    barbell
    dumbbells
    ez bar
    chin up bar
    ski machine
    skipping rope

i would be very grateful if someone could help me figure out a plan of attack i have been working out on and off for a few years but want to set a firm plan down to start asap

cheers
    well as far as shedding fat, that will come with your diet. please post what you eat, when you eat it, when you w/o, how much do you sleep a night, any supps you are taking. and the mass addition part, the equipment you have is fine, you can do all kinds of compound exercises with it. i.e. bench press, SLDL, deadlifts, squats, concentrate on compound exercises, keep reps between 6-10, personally i go for 8 or slightly more, just not 15 or anything like that, and not too low like 4 or some crap like that. post the rest of what i ask for and we'll see whats going on........
  3. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

6'3" and 238 lbs, you're the right size to be a really muscular guy. you're body is used to carrying around a good amount of weight, and its easier to loose fat and build muscle than to just loose fat, since muscle will be lost first. also, if muscle goes first, and muscle takes more calories to maintain than fat, you constantly have to alter your diet. a better idea (more challenging i think) is doing:

bench
    pull ups
    deadlifts
    floor wipers (look them up online)
    squat (sub front squats if its easier to get up)
    clean and press

do 5 sets of 10, with no breaks - do bench, then pull ups, then deadlifts, etc. once you're done, do them all over again. this is a growth hormone style workout - boosts growth hormone more than anything else (all compound movements with the most muscles stimulated as possible, no breaks). post workout, do a protein shake with NO carbs (carbs blunt GH response). growth hormone is the 2nd best muscle builder that you have, but also the best fat burner. do this workout once your 1st and 2nd week (its brutal), twice on weeks 3,4 then up to three times a week for week 5,6,7,8. after that, it will not be as effective, so you will have to switch movements - subbing chins for pulls, sumo deadlifts for regular deadlifts, etc.

i had my kids babysitter on this, and she gained 4 pounds, but lost 2 dress sizes in a month. also my old workout partner did this, and after 8 workouts he lost 2 1/2 inches off his waist, with his weight staying the same. make sure the weights are heavy, but not so heavy you can't do 10 reps, and at least 4 sets. i've got an article about GH somewhere in the house, but haven't seen it online, or i would refer you to it. when i did the workout (i'm a very hard gainer) i gained 2 lbs a month keeping my body fat around 10% for all 8 weeks of this. all three of us kept our diets the same (i push 4500 calories a day because i'm a pig and am always trying to gain), so this workout should work for you if you are not gaining any weight right now off your current diet - however....

please - if you want to loose body fat and be in shape, don't:
    eat desserts
    eat potatos (they break down very fast into sugar)
    drink alcohol
    smoke

if you want to gain quality muscle, do:
    eat more protein (30 grams or more per meal)
    eat 5 small meals a day
    don't forget pre and post workout shake (30g of protein each)
    thats 7 servings of at least 30g of protein. that might seem like a lot, but you're 238 lbs.

if you'd like, i can try typing the whole article here but it will take me a couple days.

as lennoxchi asked, what is your diet like?
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  219.2 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.67%

Thanks For The Replys Guys

Thanks Very Much For The Help So Far!!!

My Deit Is Not To Good To Be Honest With You As I Dont Eat Many Veg

I Am Taking 20g Of Protein When I Wake, And Then Every 2-3 Hours Untill I Go To Sleep I Also Make Sure That I Have A Shake An Hour Before I Work Out And I Have 44g Of Protein After A Work Out. I Take Multivitamins Every Morning And I Try To Drink Around 2-4 L Of Water A Day.

But As Far As Meals During The Day They Are Very Poor Any Suggestions On What Sort Of Meals I Can Have During The Day I Only Really Have Time For Breakfast Lunch And Dinner As Im At Work.

Thanks
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.97%
    Achievements Posting Pro

suncloud is right, doin "giant sets" like that with the no break style will not only get your muscles workin but it gets you into cardio mode as well...
    for the next few days post what you eat on average and let everyone give ya info and make changes to help ya out
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.13%

if you're in a rush for meals -
    breakfast - 3 hard boiled eggs (make them the night before), 2 bowls of whole grain cereal w/ 2% milk
    lunch - 1 or 2 turkey or tuna sandwiches on wheat, with no mayo or light mayo, add lettuce (two pieces) and one piece of tomato
    dinner - steak or chicken with veggies - add fava beans if you can stomach them - they are rumored to be excellent for maximizing growth hormone. i do them with a nice chianti

eventually you can add more veggies to your diet, but if you're not used to it, it may be easier to start small. you may also want to add 1 tablespoons of natural peanut butter to one or two of your shakes (not more than two), since the monounsaturated fats in peanut butter are the building blocks of testosterone. also, the cholesterol from the eggs should help you put on muscle faster, to help burn the fat off pretty quick.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.13%

ok, after attempting to type the 5 pages of reference material i have, my fingers burnt out. so i used a scanner and have them on pictures on my computer. now, the problem here is i cannot upload them in a high enough quality that it can be read. it all comes out fuzzy - at least thats what photobucket did. if anyone is interested in the 5 pages about raising natural GH through exercise and diet, PM me with your email address and i will send them out asap.