Dicana more effective at 2x, or 3x dosage?

crappero

Awards
I have a question about Dicana. My brother who is taking it, is a big guy (muscle:bb2: , not fat) at about 250lbs, he has been on Dicana for about 2 weeks at 3 caps a day. He claims he has been not feeling a thing from it at all. Would it be wise to suggest he increase the dosage, up to 6 caps a day or perhaps even more?
All advice is welcome!

Thanks

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
I have a question about Dicana. My brother who is taking it, is a big guy (muscle:bb2: , not fat) at about 250lbs, he has been on Dicana for about 2 weeks at 3 caps a day. He claims he has been not feeling a thing from it at all. Would it be wise to suggest he increase the dosage, up to 6 caps a day or perhaps even more?
All advice is welcome!

Thanks
I believe, given his size, he would be fine at six a day. I'm 263 (muscle and a little fat :D) and I'm responding well to six a day. I didn't really notice anything either on three a day to be honest. I went up gradually from 3 to 6, but from what Dito has told me and my own observations, going to six a day at once should be fine. He should feel 6 a day, I'm sitting at my desk right now sweating...It's good stuff :thumbsup:

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
if hes a solid 250 then I don't think theres a problem with doubling the dose. Theres actually testing about to start at bb com and a lot of the testers aren't nearly as big.

crappero

Awards
Thanks guys for the answers, I'm gonna tell him to go up to 6 and see if he responds.

phrost

Awards
I noticed nothing from 3. 6 seems to be working decently for me, but I want to try 9... problem is the bottle goes really fast :(

Bloute

Awards
I noticed nothing from 3. 6 seems to be working decently for me, but I want to try 9... problem is the bottle goes really fast :(
Try to buy some at Vitamin shop. The price is crazy sometime !