bad liver values

ms84

Banned
Awards
i ran a cycle in late dec 06 thru 1wk in jan 07. had a cbc done jan 24 and my ALT liver value was 88(double the norm). i want to use liver longer but havent got funds till march. are these values harmful, and will liver longer help??

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes it will help and those values aren't all that terrible. The liver is pretty resiliant as long as you have no other health issues.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Takes little bit of time but mine went back to normal over about 6months from being 10x over the safe readings. Something I won't ever do to myself again, that's for damn sure.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Takes little bit of time but mine went back to normal over about 6months from being 10x over the safe readings. Something I won't ever do to myself again, that's for damn sure.
what the hell did you run to get that bad??? Was alcohol at all a factor??

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
I saw on this hospital reality TV show this guy had his billirubin 10x the upper range and he looked like he was ready to kick the bucket, luckily they finally found him a liver after afew months.
How were you feeling?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mmmmm Krispy Kreme!!!

I felt sluggish, crashing blood sugar, headaches, very sore...

No, it wasn't alcohol, I rarely drink. I did a few too many cycles of M1T in under a year. I have the bloodwork posted somewhere here.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mmmmm Krispy Kreme!!!

I felt sluggish, crashing blood sugar, headaches, very sore...

No, it wasn't alcohol, I rarely drink. I did a few too many cycles of M1T in under a year. I have the bloodwork posted somewhere here.
ahhhhhhhh,good old m1t......makes sense.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, it's amazing the gains and destruction you get at the same time. What's even more amazing is how it was caught. It wasn't like I noticed the signs and thought it was M1T. I just thought I had some kind of illness, something like the flu. If I wouldn't of had healthcare then I probably would of never got checked out. One of the reasons I stress to people to make sure you keep track of any symptoms and to get regular checkups and blood work and if you can't then you better know what you're doing and how your body shows signs of breaking down .

That's when I found out how the liver also plays a role in keeping insulin in check.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
i ran a cycle in late dec 06 thru 1wk in jan 07. had a cbc done jan 24 and my ALT liver value was 88(double the norm). i want to use liver longer but havent got funds till march. are these values harmful, and will liver longer help??
No supp will help if your CBC count had an ALT value of 88.:eek:

Just a little labtech nerd humor. CBC is complete blood count.:study: :cool: