EBol pre-workout?

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
Any advantage to taking EBol preworkout (evening workouts), or is evenly spaced throughout the day better? About to start a bottle in a week.

thanks.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Any advantage to taking EBol preworkout (evening workouts), or is evenly spaced throughout the day better? About to start a bottle in a week.

thanks.
I would spread it out during the day, and make one of the doses preworkout. A few people have noticed a tired feeling every now and again, but this is generally after taking a dose and then relaxing. You would be fine taking it preworkout, but I would definitely split the dose to keep levels constant instead of one giant pulse. Hope this helps. :)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I would spread it out during the day, and make one of the doses preworkout. A few people have noticed a tired feeling every now and again, but this is generally after taking a dose and then relaxing. You would be fine taking it preworkout, but I would definitely split the dose to keep levels constant instead of one giant pulse. Hope this helps. :)
Tired feeling now and again!? LOL! That can't be good. Don't get me wrong, I have some E-Bol from the Nutraplanet sale, but elaborate on this 'tired' feeling... and please be honest if it's going to make one kinda lethargic. Don't sugarcoat the response, I just want to know what to expect. Thanks! ;)

Bloute

Awards
I use it pre-workout to increase my pumps and protein synthesis around training.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Tired feeling now and again!? LOL! That can't be good. Don't get me wrong, I have some E-Bol from the Nutraplanet sale, but elaborate on this 'tired' feeling... and please be honest if it's going to make one kinda lethargic. Don't sugarcoat the response, I just want to know what to expect. Thanks! ;)
I was just going by some of the anecdotal feedback that had been received. It's a totally individual thing. But it's not a widespread thing. You should be fine. Didn't mean to worry you about that. Like Bloute said, it's good preworkout.

trayhawk

trayhawk

Awards

thanks.

Certainly, there would be an advantage as the capacity to reduce fatigue accumulation which results from many of the compounds. For example, Rhodiola has been shown to reduce fatigue and inhibit acetylcholinisterase - enzyme that breaks down acetylcholine - the neurotransmitter which binds to and intitiates muscular contraction(Hillhouse, Brian J, et al. “Acetylcholine esterase inhibitors in Rhodiola Rosea.” Pharmaceutical Biology 42 (1), (Feb 2004): Pages 68-72. )

. It also has been used to improve endurance (Acute Rhodiola rosea intake can improve endurance exercise performance. 1: Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2004 Jun;14(3):298-307)(Entrez PubMed

obviously this is just a single compound but, in short, the answer is yes as one can deduce from the above literature that pre-workout intake of e-bol would be advantageous even if speaking solely from an endurance/fatigue reduction standpoint. THis doesn't even consider the translation(protein synthesis) up-regulating capacities of its other compounds, which when coupled with intensive weight training would lead to an increase in the protein-synthesis process created by strength training.

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
thanks. last question, as I am starting tomorrow- with or without food? the pre-w dose would be w/o food.

the only other thing that worries me is that since I workout in the evenings i cannot evenly space the dosing on weekday workout days. one dose 7am, second dose 7pm, this dose before bed (midnite). Or would 7am/1pm/7pm be better?

thanks.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey RXP, it would be great if u would run a log or post your results occasionally, I also have a bottle to use soon. I think this product looks good on paper, but real world feedback has been kind of limited. I am thinking of stacking this with Anabolic Pump, or trying them alone to gauge their effects.
Good luck with it.......

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
thanks. last question, as I am starting tomorrow- with or without food? the pre-w dose would be w/o food.

the only other thing that worries me is that since I workout in the evenings i cannot evenly space the dosing on weekday workout days. one dose 7am, second dose 7pm, this dose before bed (midnite). Or would 7am/1pm/7pm be better?

thanks.
Id opt for with food.

Is there anyway you can get that second dose in you at say 5pm? I don't like to see 12 hour gaps in the dosing, the half-life is on the short end.

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
It's more of a groggy feeling in the morning that wears off over the day as the adaptogens (I'm thinking rhodiola in particular) induce a deeper sleep that many feel is just harder to wake from. However this wears off over the day and is replaced with a feeling of well being provided you slept enough.

thanks.
With meals. What time do you work out and how long beforehand do you eat?

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
I have a meal like 3hrs before working out, so I can spread thru the day, I just wont be able to take a dose pre-w (it's ok as I am more interested in using ebol for the anabolic properties and ecdy than getting a workout pump, I get that anyway) and my last dose would line up with my before-bed meal.

I have noticed that grogginess, but not so much in the morning as after lunch, I can almost pass out at my desk at work and it's been a long time since I've felt that way. Now I need to pop a thermogenic to stay awake instead of just burning fat (maybe a post-lunch StimX.. hmmmm...)

thanks for the suggestions