increase e-bol dosage overall from 2 caps 3 times a day to 2 caps 6 times a day
or
option C:
none of the above

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
I think either one would work just as well, the half life is 6-8 hours so either approach will keep an increased level in the body.

If I had a gun to my head to pick one, Id go with the 4 caps 3X a day.

Bloute

Awards
IMO, 12 caps a day is really too much. I would bump the dosage too 4 X 2 caps first.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
How about 3 caps 3 times a day! this will allow for a steady flow of E-Bol in your system the whole day with out wasting any by having an abundance.

See what u think but this is probably the route i am going to go next time i take it!

Stay huge owen:bb2:

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
I'd go up to 8 in a 3-2-3 or 9 in a 3-3-3 a day before jumping to 12.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
how about none of the above save u money ebol dont work

i gotta say i took ebol i am just about done with my bottle, i did every thing right my protein intake was sky high i even used VHN a very high nitrogen medical feeding supplement and i saw zero results zero zilch nada

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
i gotta say i took ebol i am just about done with my bottle, i did every thing right my protein intake was sky high i even used VHN a very high nitrogen medical feeding supplement and i saw zero results zero zilch nada
Im sorry you didnt see anything from this, which is quite rare, and Im sure frustrating for you, though with anything there are a degree of non-responders (15% of creatine users for example), hell Ive seen people claim to be Superdrol non-responders if you can believe that.

Again, I wish you could have gotten the results that so many other have.