wheres your stuff at?

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
hey whats the deal with the vitimin shop adds ? Are your products sold there or what?

Rodthrower18

Awards
Yep TL products are sold there, I had to get a sales rep to open the glass cabinet when I picked up my Cre2 there, yes I am serious, all of the TL prods I saw were behind glass and you had to request them. Hope that helps :)

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
Yep TL products are sold there, I had to get a sales rep to open the glass cabinet when I picked up my Cre2 there, yes I am serious, all of the TL prods I saw were behind glass and you had to request them. Hope that helps :)
Yea for some reason they had the Cre2 behind the glass but they put the Dicana on the discontinued table and the rep said they wernt gonna carry it anymore

Rodthrower18

Awards
Its not discounted at mine damnit!!! How much are they sellin it for ? I'd love to get another bottle.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
Its not discounted at mine damnit!!! How much are they sellin it for ? I'd love to get another bottle.
22$ and all the bottles left are close to experation date --maybe there gonna reorder ? --but when I look at brands they sell thermolife not listed