Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
I recently ran a few weeks of Dicana. And my progress went like this:

1X3 Dosing: Didn't feel or notice much.

2X3 Dosing: Didn't feel or notice much

3X3 Dosing: Same result sadly.

Anyone else had to go higher than this to acheive results?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm.. Weird.. I was double dosing, and liked it.. I felt heat even on my forearms.. It was working quite well..

dito

Awards
  • Established
Not everyone responds to everything. I have ran 6 caps a day and 9 caps a day. 6 caps seems to be the sweet spot for me. I didn't notice any difference from 6 to 9.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I recently ran a few weeks of Dicana. And my progress went like this:

1X3 Dosing: Didn't feel or notice much.

2X3 Dosing: Didn't feel or notice much

3X3 Dosing: Same result sadly.

Anyone else had to go higher than this to acheive results?

Is it possible that your thyroid is already low ?

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
Is it possible that your thyroid is already low ?

I honestly just think for some reason that I am a non-responder to anything that deal with the Thyroid. I've taken T3, T4 and now Dicana all with no success.

I am just very unlucky in that sense:aargh:

Oh well, Diet and Cardio will get it done as well, sometime I just like a little assitance, to speed things up and help with some :burg:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I honestly just think for some reason that I am a non-responder to anything that deal with the Thyroid. I've taken T3, T4 and now Dicana all with no success.

I am just very unlucky in that sense:aargh:

Oh well, Diet and Cardio will get it done as well, sometime I just like a little assitance, to speed things up and help with some :burg:

I would recommend getting your thyroid tested

TSH
T4
T3

Sounds to me that you are prolly hypothryoid, if you were it takes a BOAT LOAD of supps to feel anything.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend getting your thyroid tested

TSH
T4
T3

Sounds to me that you are prolly hypothryoid, if you were it takes a BOAT LOAD of supps to feel anything.
what do you think about using[ synthroid t4] with DICANA---In ALRs book he recomends a blend of all thyroid for best results

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
When does you dicana expire? I just bought some and it expires in 3 months - it also had no effect on me. Does anyone know how this stuff holds up over its shelf life?
same here there just about giving it away at the vit shop--havnt tried mine yet

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dicana was $10 at Vitamin World, I went to at least 4 of them and cleaned house.. :)

Taking 6 a day, somedays I heat up, others I feel not so warm.. Must be working, my weight hasn't changed and my waist is smaller.. ;)

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
Dicana was $10 at Vitamin World, I went to at least 4 of them and cleaned house.. :)

Taking 6 a day, somedays I heat up, others I feel not so warm.. Must be working, my weight hasn't changed and my waist is smaller.. ;)
would this be alright to take with t4[Im hypothyroid]?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
6 caps is the sweet spot for me!!! got mine for 5 bux a bottle at Vitamin world!

MuZI

MuZI

Awards
That is a hott deal!

All you people taking 6 caps a day or more are insane :jaw:

I was getting fantastic results at 2-3 caps a day (using it with stizm and a good diet).

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
I might have to go to the vitamin world by my house and see if they have any dicana left there. :run:

Ddono25

Awards
What's the deal with these shops just giving it away? I checked down at the local Vitamin Shoppe and they had them on sale for $13 a piece so I cleaned them out quickly. After my little coupon I recieved I got 4 Dicana for $40. I was so giddy the shop workers didn't know what was going on. Does everybody's expire in 03/07? Can't wait to checkout the local Vita World to see if there are some more goodies.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what do you think about using[ synthroid t4] with DICANA---In ALRs book he recomends a blend of all thyroid for best results

absoulutely NOT!!! OMG talk about messing with your thyroid, LMAO. Please dont !

BMW

Awards
  • Established
well i dont think anyones beat my dicana deal i got 6 of them for $0.50 a pop thats right 50 cents each there about to expire but hey im sure theyll be good for a long time.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Ummmmm, so why is there such a dump of dicana at the various retailers? I just got a bottle for $13 off ebay and was feeling like I got a steal. Was there some big run that is about to reach its shelf-life or is there some other issue with the product?

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
I suspect it either has to do with the FDA ---or a reformulation of the old product