East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
well i was thinking of running originally my stack to look like this

week 1-3: Ebol/JW
week 4 Ebol/JW/AP
week 5-7 Ebol/AP
Week 8 Ebol

but it i realized that might cost way more than i can spend...2 bottles of E-bol....so then i saw u guys just have ecdysten and its cheaper so i could run my stack with ecdy instead of E-bol...but here is my question...

would you guys just suggest running 4 weeks of ebol/jw/AP all together or run the original stack just with ecdy...??

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
You could really run either but IMO E-BOL is the more cost-effective solution. That is unless you find Ecdysten on sale. :)

Bloute

Awards
well i was thinking of running originally my stack to look like this

week 1-3: Ebol/JW
week 4 Ebol/JW/AP
week 5-7 Ebol/AP
Week 8 Ebol

but it i realized that might cost way more than i can spend...2 bottles of E-bol....so then i saw u guys just have ecdysten and its cheaper so i could run my stack with ecdy instead of E-bol...but here is my question...

would you guys just suggest running 4 weeks of ebol/jw/AP all together or run the original stack just with ecdy...??
I would avoid JW instead but it is my personnal opinion. Not all the companies tell this but I think you should wait until at least 21 years old at least. JW isnt a must in your stack. Only my 2 cents.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ebol is stronger supposdely than there ecdy product.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
East u should stick with the E-bol i think you will be more happy with that decision in the long run. while the Ecdysten works well then why not go with its big brother E-bol, who has a lot more to offer you in regards to your overall goal of recomp and retention of lean body mass.

Bloute

Awards
East u should stick with the E-bol i think you will be more happy with that decision in the long run. while the Ecdysten works well then why not go with its big brother E-bol, who has a lot more to offer you in regards to your overall goal of recomp and retention of lean body mass.
Also, Ebol is a better deal for your money only about ecdy

Ebol : 80 mg X 90 servings = 7.2 g of ecdysterone RC for 42-49 $

Ecdysten : 15 mg X 90 servings = 1.35 G of ecdysterone RC for 20-26$

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
I would avoid JW instead but it is my personnal opinion. Not all the companies tell this but I think you should wait until at least 21 years old at least. JW isnt a must in your stack. Only my 2 cents.
I agree with Bloute on this. Anything that acts as an HPTA modulator should definitely be held off until the age of 21 or older, for safety's sake. I'm sure Fitnfirm would say the same thing. Ebol and AP should be plenty. I look forward to seeing your results. Good luck. :D

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
x3, didn't even notice your age there for a second youngin'. ;)