2007 Thermolife Suggestion Thread

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys and Gals!
This thread is going to be a request thread for products that you would like to see Thermolife come out with in the near future. Remember this is just a suggestions thread, nothing is guaranteed we would just like to hear from you guys what you think would make for some good supplements to add to our line.
Please feel free to get crazy and let your imaginations run wild and create a supplement that you would like to see. Who knows what we might come out with next.

:bb:

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
A preworkout formula that tastes GOOD incorporating alllll the essentials- Creatine, protein, BCAAS, EAAS, carbs etc... :D

rkieltyk

Awards
protein
free form leucine
beta-alanine
creatine
citrulline malate
and probably some stims

^^^pre workout product

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
come on guys i know for a fact that you have a certain supplement that you would love to see but now one makes it or they do make it but you would like to see it be tweaked just a little bit to make it that much better.
lets hear those ideas or suggestions

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
A BCAA/Stim/NO mixture. Powder form for pre-workout drinks. I don't respond well to almost any NO supp, so jack it up tight :D

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to see L-Norvaline added to your x-plode reload, um can't think right now i'll post more later.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
right on guys i agree with both of you! anything with L-Norvaline is worth trying twice!!! freaking love that stuff! kep them coming guys!!

dito

Awards
  • Established
A BCAA/Stim/NO mixture. Powder form for pre-workout drinks. I don't respond well to almost any NO supp, so jack it up tight :D

We do have a NO product about ready to be released. It is more geared towards non responders. But we are kind of hesitant because the market is saturated with NO products. WE also have some protein in the works.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
right on guys i agree with both of you! anything with L-Norvaline is worth trying twice!!! freaking love that stuff! kep them coming guys!!
Buff...you spelled Thermolife wrong in your sig. :)

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
A protein blend with lots of micellar casein, fiber and good fats in it (but not super high like 18g's i keep seeing). How about a digestive supplement with digestive enzymes and probiotics and possibly healthy fats all rolled into one?

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
haha oh man i am a retard haha i have to blame it on the low carb pre-contest diet

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
You guys can do better than this, where are the ideas!?!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been working out for quite some time and never needed pre workout stims so i am leaning more towards post workout supplements. Take a look at Designer Supplements Replenish and maybe go with something similiar with your own twist....?

How about an anti-cortisol product?

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
I have been thinking about as post workout formula that would consist of proper carbohydrates and protein, but also a very high concentration of Anti-oxidants, then a anti-catobolic formula to help with post workout cortisol elevation, and maybe if we had some room left over throw in something to combat DOMS.
Then i had an idea of just a great anti-oxidant mix that could be taken at any time, just mix it up and go.

I have plenty more ideas, but i want to hear yours!

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
The anti-ox blend is a good idea BH, but how stabile would it be in powder form? Maybe an effervescent Anti-Ox tablet similar to alka seltzer?

I've seen a few products with lactoferrin that are used to combat DOMS, but those seem to be hit or miss. Maybe some of the adaptogens (rhodiola, etc.), some leucine, and a good flavor system.

This is just off the top of my head here.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
yeah i agree with you BIG COG it would work very well as a powder but the effervescent is good i like that!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
1.An all in one formula to increase free testosterone, total testosterone, lower cortisol and estrogen.

2. A growth hormone/igf-1 boosting product

3. A thryoid support product that is a blend of ingredients and is none suppressive, perfect for when your off of Dicana