t2 product

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
couldn't help but notice in another board you said there was something like a t2 product on the market. which of your products? Dicana?

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
yes dicana is what you are looking for it will stimulate t2 and t3 pathways. here is a quick write up:"Dicana works by increasing protein synthesis through calorie repartitioning while simultaneously causing an increase in body temperature and oxygen consumption for extreme fat loss without muscle catabolism. Dicana has direct reversible pathways to T3, Triacana (tiratricol) and T2 and therefore acts as a precursor to these powerful fat shredding compounds"

If you would like to know more read the dicana sticky at the top of this fourm its in RED.

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
thank you hun.

Does anyone know if there is any conflict with ortho tri. anti baby pills

dito

Awards
  • Established
thank you hun.

Does anyone know if there is any conflict with ortho tri. anti baby pills

I don't think there is. But you should check with your doc to be 100% We don't need any baby squeaks!

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
This was the only thing I could find w/Ortho Tricyclen and thyroid issues so far:

8. INTERACTIONS WITH LABORATORY TESTS

b. Increased thyroid binding globulin (TBG) leading to increased circulating total thyroid hormone, as measured by protein-bound iodine (PBI), T4 by column or by radioimmunoassay. Free T3 resin uptake is decreased, reflecting the elevated TBG, free T4 concentration is unaltered.
There should not be a problem. :)

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
thank you so much! now i can go have meaningless and mindless sex while on your product! THANK YOU DR. SIZMORE

i hope someone out there gets my dr sizmore joke.:icon_lol:

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Dicana is the shiznit Squeaks4ver.

Actually I have tried T4 and T3 also, and Dicana wins HANDS DOWN. T3 and T4 make me feel hotter, and they also drive up my appetite into the stratosphere and make me so lethargic I sleep 14 hours a day if I don't put the alarm clock on. Dicana does induce lethargy also, but its sides/results ratio is WAY higher in my experience than either T4 or T3.

If all the supplements on the market were as good, being ripped and huge would be soooooooo common.

dabone12

Awards
I agree this stuff makes you hot and it's making me drink more water in the winter than I've ever drink before. My friend she tried it for two days she stopped she couldn't take the heat, she was sweating really bad. As far as losing fat my arms and legs are already showing signs of improvement. I'll have to see how it effects my waistline ( I know diet diet diet) that's my problem area.

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
My friend she tried it for two days she stopped she couldn't take the heat, she was sweating really bad.
She could try reducing the dose if she wants to continue on it. Either that or give the rest to you. ;)

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Man - this thread has taken an odd turn.

But - good stuff! Let's hear more stories!!!