Thermolife EBOL™ - Non-hormonal Anabolic Matrix™

manders

manders

Awards
Thermolife International has finally released its groundbreaking non-hormonal super anabolic E-BOL formula which targets many important categories of performance enhancement, such as: muscle growth, strength increase, endurance, recovery, fat loss, adaption to stress, neuro-protection and increased immune function. E-BOL is a completely non-hormonal and natural supplement which was primarily designed to increase anabolism, muscle growth, strength, endurance and recovery, however dozens and dozens of studies have shown that the ingredients in E-BOL do way more than just this.

E-BOL contains the purest ecdysterone extract in the world, extracted from the plant Rhaponticum carthamoides, which is the same exact extract that was used in all the Russian studies that showed ecdysterone’s anabolic effects. This is important because copy cat and other unscrupulous companies motivated by nothing more than to see how much money they can make off you will use the anabolic and clinical data based on the ecdysterone used in our product but then they will try to fool you and sell you some inferior plant containing a low % of ecdysterone with NOT ONE clinical study proving anabolic activity.

The above mentioned studies that prove the anabolic effects of the ecdysterone used in E-BOL (which are cited below) are what give E-BOL its initial anabolic fame and we even went to the trouble of getting some of the rarer and more important studies translated from Russian to English when no other versions existed.

The next ground breaking component in E-BOL is the extract of cyasterone from the plant Radix Cyathulae, which contains at least 20% cyasterone and is exclusive to ThermoLife. Remarkably, Cyasterone has been shown clinically to be even more anabolic than ecdysterone and the good news doesn’t stop there! The Radix Cyathulae extract used in E-BOL also contains 10 other plant ecdysteroids in addition to cyasterone which provides amazing synergy and anabolic support.

E-BOL has the unique cutting edge advantage of containing many exclusive ingredients including the world’s most potent extract of Rhodiola Rosea at 15% rosavins, and the custom synthesized and never before seen ingredient 6-KETO diosgenin that we had to custom synthesize and is exclusive to ThermoLife.

ThermoLife is also leading the industry by harnessing the little known and powerful clinically proven anabolic properties of Ionol and Ashwagandha. The precisely engineered blend of natural ingredients in E-BOL contains extremely potent antioxidants, free radical scavengers, strong immune system boosters, liver protectors, mood elevators, and neuro-protectors.

E-BOL’s ingredients also have other impressive effects such as: increasing resistance to fatigue, improving thyroid function, burning fat, increasing healing speed, decreasing the amount of corticosterone released (catabolic hormone), increasing protein synthesis, lowering cholesterol, lowering blood pressure, improving sexual performance, alleviating the effects of depression, protecting the heart’s functions and rhythms, and increasing red/white blood cell counts. Unlike other companies we DO NOT make things up. Each of the claims above are proven in the clinical studies that are posted at the end of the full product write up.
This precision blend of 7 carefully selected ingredients has been painstakingly researched to provide maximum health benefits in a completely naturally way with no adverse side effects.

Every single ingredient in E-BOL has been shown to have anabolic effects with absolutely no androgenic effects (none of the typical side effects associated with the use of steroids such as hair loss, testicular atrophy, loss of libido, etc…) or any other negative health effects. All of this incredible synergy (teamwork between ingredients if you will) will increase your mental and physical performance and allow you to recover at an accelerated rate and decreases the occurrence of overtraining. This ‘super formula’ is designed to benefit all aspects of physical function for both endurance athletes and bodybuilders alike. Get your bottle of E-BOL today and make the most out of every workout by turning your body into a super anabolic performance and recovery machine

C

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait till it hits shelves!!!

C

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Looking for testers by any chance?:blink:

R

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
How are you guys able to pull this off? I mean if all this is true than this means that Ebol contains 7200mg of ecdy compared to only 1350 in ecdysten. Thats over 5 times more per bottle, plus all the other actives which I won't get into at this point. My question is how are you guys making money off of this? Going just by the ECDY content wouldn't E-Bol have to be priced somewhere around five times the price of ecdysten, I'm just wondering how Thermolife is able to pull this off?

D

dito

Awards
  • Established
Click on the images to view the label better. It makes it bigger. We will have very few testers. But we will have some.

D

dito

Awards
  • Established
How are you guys able to pull this off? I mean if all this is true than this means that Ebol contains 7200mg of ecdy compared to only 1350 in ecdysten. Thats over 5 times more per bottle, plus all the other actives which I won't get into at this point. My question is how are you guys making money off of this? Going just by the ECDY content wouldn't E-Bol have to be priced somewhere around five times the price of ecdysten, I'm just wondering how Thermolife is able to pull this off?

I have no clue. :blink:

C

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
An ETA to hit shelves?..

Plus how will this impact Ecdysten?.. or will it?

Thanks

R

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
It would seem this would make ecdysten obsolete.

C

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Should be available next week. Ecdysten will be discontinued.
Great thanks!!...I'm gonna go out on a limb on this one considering it's my first trial of a Thermolife product, and purchase multiple bottles...:twisted:

....plus it seems this should be a clean enough product to get through Canada customs with ease....you would think:blink:

D

dito

Awards
  • Established
I don't know about those crazy Canuckers. But, yeah I think it should go through ok.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not the smartest bulb in the electrical outlet but doesn't it say 80mg and not 7200?

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Looks good, i look forward to seeing the testers results.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We are still talking about the E-bol right?

rawr!

manders

manders

Awards
No we are talking about getting our hands on Dito! :woohoo:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd be happy with getting my hands on a couple things myself :)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
One day I was traveling down a road and I saw what seemed to be a trail that pointed me south with a sudden break in the horizon. Being the curious individual that I am I wanted to break through that barrier and see where the trail heading south ended.

dvsness

dvsness

Awards
One day I was traveling down a road and I saw what seemed to be a trail that pointed me south with a sudden break in the horizon. Being the curious individual that I am I wanted to break through that barrier and see where the trail heading south ended.
:smite: :rofl: :toofunny:

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
I'de love to test it for you. I've done a couple detailed logs on similar products in the past. If ya wanna see them lemme know and i'll link them. Im currently a fitness trainer at the University of Massachussets Amherst majoring in Kinesiology/Exercise Science. I'll be around let me know :)

M

maxxdout

Awards
sounds like a pretty good product. gonna have to check it out.

Z

zenmas

Awards
Thats right i know better than that! you don't get that pumped off vitamins!!!!!!!!!

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Looks very good, but I would have preferred without ashwagandha, cause can have some annoying side effect and I've never tried it for this reason.

dvsness

dvsness

Awards
The only "side effect" I've noticed was incresed thirst, and that was only for about 2-3 weeks of my first bottle; I'm currently on my 3rd.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I'll try it (in post cycle therapy btw). I hope I wont get anything weird from ashwagandha.
I wanted to try pure ECDY when Thermolife offered it, but now they offer only ebol, which is a great deal btw.

Last edited:
R

ryan lynch

Awards
so whats e bol allabout i was gonna order some d bol from legal steroids and dont know what to do now help me someone please