dosing B12 strips

805bgtymer

Awards
I'm currently 4 weeks into my keto diet cut.....Was wondering best way to dose the b12 strips....i work out 5days a week one body part at a time and cardio 3times a week for 30mins. Currently I'm taking creapure,beta alanine, citruline malate,alcar, taurine, and also the Iforce t2 and reversitol stack...If you could gimme a suggestion on how I should take everything to maximize the B12 product I'd greatly appreciate i.I'm not working right now so I don't mind posting feed back on the product, I bought 7 packs of em....by the way how much longer willl they be on sale?? wouldn't mind picking up more if these work like I think they will....thanks in advance!!!!!:box:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I find the best results come from taking a strip in the morning, then using another one immediately preworkout.

legalizejuice

legalizejuice

Awards
I've tried 4 strips /day and wow, I had so much energy. I've cut it back to twice a day, 1 in the morning and 1 before my workout and I stack that one with the ThermoGum. Awesome workouts "Big Man". GREAT product!!

This is my "New Life".

805bgtymer

Awards
thank you both for the replies.....I've been taking one pre workout and can tell an honest difference. I take stimulants before I work out along with tyrosine and I feel like the B12 strip helps make the energy smoother and it helps kill the anxiety I get from the stimulants as well. I'll give it a whole week since I've only used it twice but so far so good!!!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thank you both for the replies.....I've been taking one pre workout and can tell an honest difference. I take stimulants before I work out along with tyrosine and I feel like the B12 strip helps make the energy smoother and it helps kill the anxiety I get from the stimulants as well. I'll give it a whole week since I've only used it twice but so far so good!!!!
I was discussing the other day about the VB-12. I believe that we have grown so used to feeling like crap from nutrient imbalances that when we balance out, it truly feels spectacular when all we've really done is restore the human body to its natural healthy state.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Eric42952 Anabolics 16
Anabolics 32
SatishOG Cycle Logs 9
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Peptide/Research 1