dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As we were reminded, several times, a lot of people did not get paid until today. With that in mind, we have extended the memorial day 40% off sale until Friday night at midnight.

There was some confusion over the weekend about seeing the discount. The discount is AUTOMATIC, but you must be registered, verified, and logged in for it to apply. It will apply automatically at checkout.

DCP is almost gone, with less than 10 left.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SOme of the things everyone is missing by not taking advantage of the sale:

Eviscerate - 2 pack
Usually $91
40% off = $54
Comes to around $27 a bottle

Clearshot Concentrate
Regular - $27
40% off = $16 a bottle

VB-12 strips
Regular $12
40% off price = $7.20

DCP (last in existence)
Regular price $59.99
40% off price = $35.99

Expires tomorrow at 11:59:59. IRC member save another 10% off everything I just posted.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Only 7 DCP left, I got 2 more today! Price on clearshot is ridiculously good too

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only 7 DCP left, I got 2 more today! Price on clearshot is ridiculously good too
I'm glad you brought it up. It was marked out of stock - I had wondered why it wasn't selling. :)

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad you brought it up. It was marked out of stock - I had wondered why it wasn't selling. :)
i'd be lying if I said it wasn't for selfish reasons and because the rest of my order was already in cart ready to go, but regardless it works out for everyone!

The original clearshot absolutely set the bar for energy drinks IMHO, and your price on the concentrate right now is absurdly good - there's only one major website I know of that's even within $8-10 of it. Gonna try to find some kanna and grab some L-dopa and see if I can make my own primitive strange shot homebrew :bigeyes:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'd be lying if I said it wasn't for selfish reasons and because the rest of my order was already in cart ready to go, but regardless it works out for everyone!

The original clearshot absolutely set the bar for energy drinks IMHO, and your price on the concentrate right now is absurdly good - there's only one major website I know of that's even within $8-10 of it. Gonna try to find some kanna and grab some L-dopa and see if I can make my own primitive strange shot homebrew :bigeyes:
You take care of the l-Dopa and I will toss some Kanna into your order.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Hey Dsade, if you have a second can you check and see if my order went through? I believe I did everything right yesterday afternoon, but I am currently showing no charges from my bank and it doesn't show any orders in the "my orders" area of my account. Let me know if I need to PM you any info

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Dsade, if you have a second can you check and see if my order went through? I believe I did everything right yesterday afternoon, but I am currently showing no charges from my bank and it doesn't show any orders in the "my orders" area of my account. Let me know if I need to PM you any info
Site's showing that you never completed the transaction.

Your cart should still have everything in it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some carts still active, but not checked out. Sale will run until Sunday night to make sure everyone gets their orders in.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Some carts still active, but not checked out. Sale will run until Sunday night to make sure everyone gets their orders in.
got mine to work...discount was HUGE - $182 :sgrin:

As long as you are stocking some products from other companies, it'd be cool if you could possibly pick up some reset AD stock if it's feasible - I'm gonna have too many stims around to give myself much of a break :bigeyes: