ThermoGum presents: PerformaStrips VB-12!!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After a week or two delay, we get a nice quick presale, since stock is already on the way - but gives you a chance to save 50 cents.

PerformaStrips VB-12 (5mg/24 Stips) By: ThermoGum LLC

Feedback from those who purchased via the Thermogum store is amazing so far.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
awesome :)

forgot if i asked this already but..eta for predator?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looking forward to giving this a run

legalizejuice

legalizejuice

Awards
AWESOME product!!!!! Great clean energy all day. Just bumped dosing from 2 srtips/day to 4 strips/day. Looking forward to the results. GREAT JOB THERMOGUM!!!!!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO, these are the best B12 product on the market. No intention of returning to ineffective caps or tabs. The bioavailability the strips offer via lingual absorption makes their energy/anti-anxiety effects very prevalent.

d77

Awards
Just had a chance to tryout the performa strips. Loving the energy and focus when stacked with alphaburn and thermogum. I do have one question. Would you happen to know the source for the gelatine in the performa strips? Thanks

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds awesome. Is there an appetite increase with these as well?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just had a chance to tryout the performa strips. Loving the energy and focus when stacked with alphaburn and thermogum. I do have one question. Would you happen to know the source for the gelatine in the performa strips? Thanks
The gelatin is of animal origin, I know that. If you would like me to find out more, then I will.

d77

Awards
yes sir. If you could find out more, specifically if it is derived from bovine(beef) or pork. Thanks in advance good buddy.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Well job on formulating this, I just tried my first strip about an hour ago and words cannot describe how much I'm digging the effects, having A.D.D. makes it at times very discouraging to read and write and right now all those effects have well, diminished drastically, not to mention the increase in well being and just overall "Go do things" mindset and I feel a little bit more hungry.

D, you definitely have a loyal customer and as soon as I get some extra cash consider me and investor in TG. :box:

I'm just waiting to stack this with my RPM :head: ( I'm all out of Thermogum at the moment and I can't wait to try out the Banana flavor !!! )

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 0
EMPIREMIND Evomuse 15
dsade Evomuse 24
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0