dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
n=2

First tester has numerous back injuries (military injury, unsuccessful surgical intervention, and 2 high-speed vs. stopped rear-end auto accidents). Extensive nerve damage from sciatic network resulting in bilateral leg atrophy, muscle weakness and lack of coordinated control.

Second tester was involved in a high-speed motorcycle accident resulting in extensive nerve damage, paralysis and massive muscle-wasting of the left arm. No necrosis (arm still has healthy blood supply) and NO AMPUTATION.

Probably going to start with 10mg (2 strips) VB-12 per day and titrate to 5 for tester 2 and 3 for tester 1.

Robbo

Awards
Interesting.

I had Ulnar decompression surgery at the elbow last year (I won't go on about it but it's my favourite subject ;)).

Nearly 100% but sensation is a little reduced.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
sub'd...ever since my 'knife vs. stuck frozen sausage patties" incident a couple years ago, I can't feel two fingers on my left hand...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sub'd...ever since my 'knife vs. stuck frozen sausage patties" incident a couple years ago, I can't feel two fingers on my left hand...
Low-Fat Turkey Sausage of course...right? RIGHT?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tester 1 report:

The most dramatic change I have noted (other than the constant twitching/cramping in my calves returning to immediate post-injury level) is the sudden growth in my calves. Without changing anything, I have had 3 comments in the last couple of days about my extreme calf development. I was once HIGHLY proud of my calves and frustrated with my muscle wasting. This is a fantastic sign.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quantification, early measurement -

R calf - 16.6 inches
L calf (injury mostly left side) 15.9 inches

Should have taken referral measurements a few days ago, but this will suffice.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Beautiful:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All this nerve talk is getting me excited about plastic surgery :)

Looks interesting, following.
Opting in for the boob job and Perma-Tuck?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All part and parcel, but free flap transfers/burns and nerve/tendon repair are pretty neat.
Sounds like a blast...where do I sign up?

blind12

blind12

Awards
I had a serious accident 3 years ago. Any idea why B12 would have a regenerative effect ?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had a serious accident 3 years ago. Any idea why B12 would have a regenerative effect ?
Methylcobalamin supports enhanced methylation and plays a key role in maintaining the integrity of neuronal cells (via protection against neurotoxicity induced by nitric oxide, glutamate (including L-Dopa- and NMDA-receptor-mediated), or aspartate (methyl-D-aspartate) overspills, as well as hypoxic states). Furthermore, methylcobalamin may reverse musclualr dystrophy and boost nerve-cell growth and neuronal regeneration, including strengthening the myelin sheath, a protein that protects peripheral nerves and axons and supports nerve conduction. Methylcobalamin supplementation has been shown to lead to neuronal-cell and striatic-nerve regeneration in models of methylcobalanin-deficiency-induced nerve-cell demyelination that triggers neuronal and spinal-cord degeneration. So, apart from promoting enhanced methylation [directly via methycobalamin-mediated methylation and indirectly via S-adenosylmethionine-mediated methylation, (as SAMe is a metabolic derivative of methylcobalamin)], methylcobalamin also induces pronounced neurocellular/nerve regeneration by triggering protein synthesis (via upregulation of gene-transcription and improved leucine uptake in nerves, leading to protein-synthetic cellular repair). These effects are clearly dose-dependent, though. Overall, methylcobalamin acts via multiple pathways to produce versatile effects, including cell-growth and nerve regeneration.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like I need it then :)
Quite a few people need this, and it should be required for anyone partaking in this DAA experiment.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quite a few people need this, and it should be required for anyone partaking in this DAA experiment.
When will this be available at NutraPlanet, Matt? I am interested in getting a few bottles.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When will this be available at NutraPlanet, Matt? I am interested in getting a few bottles.
Hoping this week...we are just waiting on packaging mounts to arrive.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
watching closely my friend

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
UPDATE: Leg strength continues to increase and I have only 3 pairs of pants left that fit in the thigh.

Tester 2 has not contacted me since his move to Missouri, so I'm going to hit him again for an update.

Sam I Am

Sam I Am

Banned
Awards
Partaking in what DAA experiment?
And I am interested in your findings, as well as the product itself.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Partaking in what DAA experiment?
And I am interested in your findings, as well as the product itself.
the D-Aspartic Acid experiment.

Methylcobalamin helps to mitigate possible excitotoxicity.

Sam I Am

Sam I Am

Banned
Awards
the D-Aspartic Acid experiment.

Methylcobalamin helps to mitigate possible excitotoxicity.
I am aware of what DAA is, and its findings thus far. I was curious to know if there is an experiment (on-going) that I may not be aware of. Thanks for the information, though.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am aware of what DAA is, and its findings thus far. I was curious to know if there is an experiment (on-going) that I may not be aware of. Thanks for the information, though.
I call it an experiment because word spread VERY quickly of the clinical effects and 1000s of people launched into taking it right around the same time.

Sam I Am

Sam I Am

Banned
Awards
I call it an experiment because word spread VERY quickly of the clinical effects and 1000s of people launched into taking it right around the same time.
Got it. I suppose the explosion-of-use should yield some interesting reviews soon.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got it. I suppose the explosion-of-use should yield some interesting reviews soon.
I have some of Patrick Arnold's new D-Aspartic Acid Calcium Chelate on the way. It's the last ingredient in a during/post cycle product I designed.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im sure its been asked, but when will these be at the planet? i want them NOW! ;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im sure its been asked, but when will these be at the planet? i want them NOW! ;)
Card backs arrive tomorrow, so we should have them there by Monday.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
I have some nerve issue from back problems. Picked up 2 packs from Nutra to start; will grab a bunch more next paycheck to give this a go for few months to see what results I get. Stuff deffinately sounds promising.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TESTP89 Anabolics 38
Crowy Anabolics 5
blurryimage Evomuse 12
B5150 IGF-1/GH 0
B5150 Supplements 91