dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The PerformaStrips designs have been put under the ThermoGum umbrella.

We are waiting on QC verification from Chromadex (who seems to be running weeks behind) but assuming a passing grade we will put these into production very soon.

So far the line has:

VB-12 Methyl-B12 strips
SolarSorb Vitamin D strips

with more in planning stage.

Imnotascoolas

Awards
I almost asked last night if you could bring those ideas over! Banish and the B12 strips are the two products I did not want to see dropped after RPN. I stocked up on banish and will prob order a bit more tonight, so this is good news!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unfortunately, Banish doesn't fit with ThermoGum's mission/focus - so that would be hard to justify the expense.

VB-12 and SolarSorb were nothing but designs in process. They were never released under RPN. The decision was to rescind the offer from RPN and offer it to ThermoGum instead.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

So far the line has:

VB-12 Methyl-B12 strips
SolarSorb Vitamin D strips....
That's one that I have been waiting for since eons.

Imnotascoolas

Awards
Unfortunately, Banish doesn't fit with ThermoGum's mission/focus - so that would be hard to justify the expense.

VB-12 and SolarSorb were nothing but designs in process. They were never released under RPN. The decision was to rescind the offer from RPN and offer it to ThermoGum instead.
No, I understand completely on the Banish. I do hope someone picks it up though. I was skeptical before trying it, usually anything that works for my acne drys my face out so damn much it's not worth using. Banish works perfectly, I really gotta hand it to you with that one, it's weird but that is by far the RPN product I will miss the most.

MB12 strips just excited me from the day you mentioned the idea, can't wait to try them!

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
I cannot wait for the b12 strips. excited ever since I heard about them.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The PerformaStrips designs have been put under the ThermoGum umbrella.

We are waiting on QC verification from Chromadex (who seems to be running weeks behind) but assuming a passing grade we will put these into production very soon.

So far the line has:

VB-12 Methyl-B12 strips

with more in planning stage.
Very good direction, here. The scientific evidence with Vitamin D is mounting, and will make it a huge success in the end. I've been researching it very extensively over the last 6 months. The natural broad spectrum antimicrobial peptides (1000's of natural antibacterial/antiviral components) that Vitamin D is believed to upregulate alone is HUGE in terms of immunomodulation and disease prevention. Modern medicine is on the brink of rediscovering something very big that's been here all along; but horribly underdosed.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
WOW, great stuff, both will be in my shopping cart when produced.

Dr. Gonzo

Dr. Gonzo

Awards
The MB-12 strips are great. Aside from the obvious B-12 benefits, they have a good flavor, and they give a nice breath freshening kick...but not overpowering like the Listerine strips that make your eyes water.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The MB-12 strips are great. Aside from the obvious B-12 benefits, they have a good flavor, and they give a nice breath freshening kick...but not overpowering like the Listerine strips that make your eyes water.
I would rather icepick my own wisdom teeth out than taste those disgusting Listerine strips.

We're working very hard on an ideal AI to place in a strip as well. We can go up to about 25-25mg per strip of active.

Dr. Gonzo

Dr. Gonzo

Awards
I would rather icepick my own wisdom teeth out than taste those disgusting Listerine strips.

We're working very hard on an ideal AI to place in a strip as well. We can go up to about 25-25mg per strip of active.
I'm kind of into that. But the problem with ice-picking out your own wisdom teeth as foreplay is that you can only do it once.

Lots coming on the strip front, I love it. Maybe you can turn Clear Edge into a strip, go for that poker marketing angle and call it Strip Poker.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm kind of into that. But the problem with ice-picking out your own wisdom teeth as foreplay is that you can only do it once.

Lots coming on the strip front, I love it. Maybe you can turn Clear Edge into a strip, go for that poker marketing angle and call it Strip Poker.
We do have a Huperzine/vinpocetine strip in the works, as well as a Nootropic gum.

BTW, the above post should ay 20-25mg....thanks Ike.

Fat6

Awards
Recieved my 2 paks of Thermogum today.... stand by for results.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i would really like to see vit-b. is it possible to make a vit-b/zinc strip for sickness?

tefunk

Awards
I will be stocking up on the D for sure.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtjiOCgwe6I&feature=related"]YouTube - The Amazing Health Benefits of Vitamin D - CBN News[/ame]

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be stocking up on the D for sure....
I know the video you attached was not meant to be very technical, but I wish they had mentioned the different molecular forms of vitamin D, such as ergocalciferol (D2, the plant form) and cholecalciferol (D3, synthesized in the skin of animals, and is enzymatically converted to 25-hydroxycholecalciferol in the liver, and ultimately to the most potent and hormonally active form, 1,25-dihydroxycholecalciferol in the kidney). I think it is useful to remember that vitamin D is an imprecise term, when the intention is to refer to vitamin D3 (that is to be preferred to vitamin D2).

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
these sound good for winter

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Bumpity. Waiting as well. Hope production goes smoothly, D.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established

formestane :cheers:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
formestane :cheers:
Nope. These strips cost $25k each to meet the minimums. No way I am doing anything like Formestane and risk more trouble.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nope. These strips cost $25k each to meet the minimums. No way I am doing anything like Formestane and risk more trouble.
Well put.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Makes sense. Strange strips! Anything good for relaxation with a low active dose?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
AI??

very interested in these to run with my testbooster of choice.

What are your choices for AI's?

What's the problem with formestane? Just wondering cause i've never heard anything bad about it yet.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
very interested in these to run with my testbooster of choice.

What are your choices for AI's?

What's the problem with formestane? Just wondering cause i've never heard anything bad about it yet.
With my recent Havoc headaches, the last thing I'm going to do is jeopardize THIS company with a product that is potentially more trouble.

Besides, the material is hard to get reliably.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Round 2 of strip testing commences January 1st. Let's hope they hit claims this time.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They have 14 working days to complete the tests.

Subjectively, these are definitely more potent.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok...we inked an agreement for 10000 packs (their minimum WAS 50k).

Just setting up the details of the escrow account, since they do NOT get paid until quality is lab verified.

Hoping to have these within 2 months, now.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so what will be the benefits of these strips?
For the VB-12:

Instant, high absorption
rapid rise in energy, mood
increase in energy production, and thereby fat use
probable increase in nerve functioning
GREAT for vegans/vegetarians
convenient
portable
delicious tasting/breath freshening
heat resistant
economical

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like a final retail on this around $7.49.

24 strips per pack, 5mg per strip in the portable dispenser. Peppermint flavor.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For the VB-12:

Instant, high absorption
convenient
portable
heat resistant
economical
Not to mention its good for the people that get tired of swallowing pills.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a final retail on this around $7.49.

24 strips per pack, 5mg per strip in the portable dispenser. Peppermint flavor.
Very nice.

2 Months is nothing. After the DCP wait i can do 2 months standing on my head. These will be a great addition to my current supps.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very nice.

2 Months is nothing. After the DCP wait i can do 2 months standing on my head. These will be a great addition to my current supps.
HIGHLY recommended in the morning as well as preworkout.

That's why we decided to make them 5mg instead of 10. Super clean boost that is difficult to describe, but noticeable.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really looking forward to the SolarSorb strips! :D

Hopefully you guys make a 5000 IU version down the line, but either way, it's gonna be a GREAT product!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
For the VB-12:

Instant, high absorption
convenient
portable
heat resistant
economical
TRUE, beef is the best source of B-12, so that leaves vegetarians in the predicament of B-12 deficiency. I highly recommend this product for any vegetarian.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For those that are interested, I made a thread last year that outlines studies demonstrating the vast benefits of Vitamin D. I've been a big Vitamin D advocate for some time now and it's really beginning to show how dynamic it really is in current research.

Vitamin D is so horribly underdosed in what's considered a sufficient maintenance dose that the majority of the population is fairly deficient; especially those people living under seasonal conditions in northern lattitude regions.

SolarSorb strips will definitely be a staple for me!

The Complete Vitamin D Thread