Thermogum initial Review

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
First off I must thank the Genius~Dsade~ as he has made yet another knockout product.

I wanted to throw this initial review for those of you that are second guessing whether or not to buy Thermogum. Do yourself a favor and get this...it's the real deal!!

The taste is decent, a little too weak but it gets somewhat stronger as the chewing goes on. I like the "throat warming" (no homo) feeling that it gives about 20-30 minutes into chewing. You can feel this stuff kicking in. Pretty good energy kick within the first 10 minutes, the alertness is awesome too. Not too crazy, but def good. I would give it an "Awesome sauce" grade. That is 34.8 out of 10 for you non metroba knowing peeps.

I actually like the taste to be honest. It's a little different but you can def taste the "lemonadeness" with the cinnamon over flavor. I can't wait to try this with cardio as soon as I can run again. Thanks Matt for another awesome product. This WILL be a staple. I don't care if it burns fat, I want it for the energy and alertness it gives me. I'm so focused right now!

~Jay
Team Nutra

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome review! Thank you sir.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually like the taste to be honest. It's a little different but you can def taste the "lemonadeness" with the cinnamon over flavor. I can't wait to try this with cardio as soon as I can run again. Thanks Matt for another awesome product. This WILL be a staple. I don't care if it burns fat, I want it for the energy and alertness it gives me. I'm so focused right now!
Looking forward to trying the complete product, Jay (I had beta versions I believe)...But it is definitely a staple product considering that I chew gum all day when I am not eating as it is (and it will be so much better to have something that is not "just gum"!)

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
First off I must thank the Genius~Dsade~ as he has made yet another knockout product.

I wanted to throw this initial review for those of you that are second guessing whether or not to buy Thermogum. Do yourself a favor and get this...it's the real deal!!

The taste is decent, a little too weak but it gets somewhat stronger as the chewing goes on. I like the "throat warming" (no homo) feeling that it gives about 20-30 minutes into chewing. You can feel this stuff kicking in. Pretty good energy kick within the first 10 minutes, the alertness is awesome too. Not too crazy, but def good. I would give it an "Awesome sauce" grade. That is 34.8 out of 10 for you non metroba knowing peeps.

~Jay
Team Nutra
I tried my first piece today. I gotta agree with this review. Not much else to add.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the great review

~Jay
Team Nutra

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 0
EMPIREMIND Evomuse 15
dsade Evomuse 24
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0