dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PLEASE keep this thread clean. This is going to be a crucial resource for our success - so please post ThermoGum feedback in this thread.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie's Review of ThermoGum

I was lucky enough to have four drops of ThermoGum to sample...And a sample IS enough to get effects from...AND I have ordered several packets, since this is going to REPLACE the gum that I have been using!

What is it?

http://store.anabolicminds.com/photos/15902/thermogum_large.jpg

* A hot cinnamon raspberry flavoured caffeine gum
* Instant energy rush
* Appetite suppression
* Thermogenesis

For more information see ThermoGum LLC - ThermoGum.

Flavour: 8/10 (taste), 10/10 (period flavour lasted). Drop 1: Initial flavour/taste was strong cinnamon with undercurrents of raspberry. Sharp and refreshing, that taste soon turned into spicy black pepper. 6 hours later and the black pepper taste was still strong. Taste faded at ~6.5 hours...Drop 2: Chewed throughout resistance session, treadmill, and stepper. Cinnamon/raspberry flavour apparent initially, turning into a sharp black pepper taste that lasted the entire time...Drop 3: Started chewing at 0810, stopping at 1810. Flavour lasted ~6 hours before it faded slightly, but then came back with the black pepper spice at ~6.5 hours. 10 hours on one piece of gum...Drop 4: Same initial flavour before becoming hot black pepper. Chewed from 1600-2000...LOVED the cinnamon/raspberry taste (nicest flavoured gum I have ever had); it would be nice if THIS flavour lasted a little longer (even if only for like an hour, since it was gone almost in 10-15 minutes). The black pepper taste however lasted HOURS (literally); this is the longest that any gum flavour has ever lasted (usually it loses it within an hour or so).

Energy: N/A. Only used ThermoGum once during training (am). However, energy was ok, especially given the session. And then to go and do 40 minutes of cardio POST-weights (with the first 20 minutes HIT) was something ELSE. I would really need to use ThermoGum in a few different situations to assess any energy effects.

Appetite Suppression: 7/10. The day that I used Drop 3 was during a day where I was away from home the entire time that I chewed the drop. I wasn't hungry that day at all (and actually did NOT want to eat; which is odd for me). However, a lot of other things have been going on that have led to a loss of appetite last week when I used ThermoGum, so although it may have made a contribution to it, not sure how MUCH.

Thermogenesis: N/A. I didn't notice anything different in my stomach between chewing ThermoGum and any 'regular' gum. Would need to try more to assess this, as well as use without any supplements that have thermogenic effects.

Overall: 8/10.

Would I use it again? Yes. The cinnamon raspberry flavour is awesome! Plus, chewing gum all the time if I am not eating is a habit. I would also use TWO drops of ThermoGum a day, instead of only the one that I used each time (it was so that I could assess it and see how it affected me over four days instead of only two); this could make a huge difference in any effects experienced.

Would I recommend? Yes. If you want a gum that has a flavour that lasts forever or that might help towards your fat loss goals.

This review is also available in my training/supplementation journal (post #625) in the Supplement Reviews/Logs subsection of the Supplements Forum: The Female Terminator Chronicles.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
you know this product is already on the top ten at nutraplanet...

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I posted this in a new thread I created but I might as well throw it in here:

First off I must thank the Genius~Dsade~ as he has made yet another knockout product.

I wanted to throw this initial review for those of you that are second guessing whether or not to buy Thermogum. Do yourself a favor and get this...it's the real deal!!

The taste is decent, a little too weak but it gets somewhat stronger as the chewing goes on. I like the "throat warming" (no homo) feeling that it gives about 20-30 minutes into chewing. You can feel this stuff kicking in. Pretty good energy kick within the first 10 minutes, the alertness is awesome too. Not too crazy, but def good. I would give it an "Awesome sauce" grade. That is 34.8 out of 10 for you non metroba knowing peeps.

I actually like the taste to be honest. It's a little different but you can def taste the "lemonadeness" with the cinnamon over flavor. I can't wait to try this with cardio as soon as I can run again. Thanks Matt for another awesome product. This WILL be a staple. I don't care if it burns fat, I want it for the energy and alertness it gives me. I'm so focused right now!

~Jay
Team Nutra

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I received my shipment of 9 paks and tried a first peice yesterday while running errands just for the hell of it.

The taste was strong and for awhile after the initial chewing I quit chewing it just letting it sit in my mouth and my cheek went temporarily numb (where I had it at).

As far as energy, I didn't really have an excess amount. It was just alittle boost to widen my eyes... if that makes sense.

The pepper taste lasts till you spit the gum out. In my case about 2-3 hours.

Good stuff. I will be using it tonight to study.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I received my shipment of 9 paks and tried a first peice yesterday while running errands just for the hell of it.

The taste was strong and for awhile after the initial chewing I quit chewing it just letting it sit in my mouth and my cheek went temporarily numb (where I had it at).

As far as energy, I didn't really have an excess amount. It was just alittle boost to widen my eyes... if that makes sense.

The pepper taste lasts till you spit the gum out. In my case about 2-3 hours.

Good stuff. I will be using it tonight to study.
At 7'6", you might do good with 2 pieces.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
At 7'6", you might do good with 2 pieces.
I dunno matt.....although 7'6".....seems like a bit of an ectomorph weighing 2.1 lbs....1 piece should do.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I myself actually prefer two pieces, however I'm stim dead.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How do you feel with two pieces, after consuming a MONSTER drink?
I feel fine. I have not cut my monsters down to take it. I was taking my ephedra with it. But I have decided to cut the ephedra out and just use the thermo gum as a mild stim.

I was getting nothing from all the rest except really tired.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to try 2 pieces right now as I haven't had the guts to so far :) 1 piece is perfect for immediately preworkout/precardio for me, but today i'm feeling worn out and extra hungry so hopefully it will kill 2 birds with 2 thermogums

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to try 2 pieces right now as I haven't had the guts to so far :) 1 piece is perfect for immediately preworkout/precardio for me, but today i'm feeling worn out and extra hungry so hopefully it will kill 2 birds with 2 thermogums
NOTE: No birds were killed in the development of ThermoGum. ThermoGum LLC is an animal-friendly entity.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie's Initial Notes on first piece of new ThermoGum

I tried a piece of the final version of ThermoGum. It tastes different to the betas that I initially tried. To be honest I do not notice any raspberry or cinnamon flavour with these drops. Instead I am assaulted by a lemonade flavour, and it tastes like Sunlight Lemon dishwashing liquid; NOT very pleasant at all. The Lemonade flavour only lasts a few minutes before the Black Pepper/Bioperine taste settles in. However, I only chewed this drop for less than an hour because the initial taste lingered with me almost as an aftertaste and I do not like it. I have quite a few packets of ThermoGum to use and I WILL use every one of them, because as a gum it has qualities that I like and want to experiment with in different training situations to see what effects occur. It will just be getting past that Lemonade flavour; I loved the initial Raspberry Cinnamon of the betas...

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried a piece of the final version of ThermoGum. It tastes different to the betas that I initially tried. To be honest I do not notice any raspberry or cinnamon flavour with these drops. Instead I am assaulted by a lemonade flavour, and it tastes like Sunlight Lemon dishwashing liquid; NOT very pleasant at all. The Lemonade flavour only lasts a few minutes before the Black Pepper/Bioperine taste settles in. However, I only chewed this drop for less than an hour because the initial taste lingered with me almost as an aftertaste and I do not like it. I have quite a few packets of ThermoGum to use and I WILL use every one of them, because as a gum it has qualities that I like and want to experiment with in different training situations to see what effects occur. It will just be getting past that Lemonade flavour; I loved the initial Raspberry Cinnamon of the betas...

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
ThermoGum will be releasing two new flavors by Christmas.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like both the current as well as the beta flavors

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I actually crave them :683:

Wish I had a chance to try a beta

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ThermoGum will be releasing two new flavors by Christmas.
Awesome; can't wait to try the latest!

I have got to say though that ThermoGum DEFINTELY is an ENERGY gum! I had a piece at 2000 last night and I was NOT able to go to sleep at ALL last night (i.e. an all-nighter done) and then another during cardio this morning at 0500, and I didn't pass out until ~1500 this afternoon, only falling asleep for ~3 hours...

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I should have my first packs by the end of the week, if nutra gets them out today:ponder:
btw, thats a hint to NP :)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jayhawkk's Initial and Continuing ThermoGum Review

My interest in the gum was the shorter duration stim that would allow me to take it later in the evening during late night work outs that still had me getting up at 0500 for work the next day. I also was interested in using it during my 12 hour shift to get through slow days and wouldn't make me worse after the energy subsided.

The initial taste is a bit overwhelming at first. It causes a lot of saliva and flavor to kick off fast. After about 15 seconds of chewing this falls off and the intensity is mild and the saliva waterfall becomes average for a piece of gum.

The taste after about the first 15-20 seconds becomes a cross between cinnamon and pepper that is actually pretty good. It also doesn't really die off, even after 2 hours of chewing.

Focus
For me, focus is being able to read a report or paperwork related to my job and not start wondering off or having to reread the same thing three times before grasping the idea.
I've used this for three days during a 12 hours shift and have had no trouble in jumping through the paperwork without having to rewrite a report several times. Right now i'm actually between three reports and knocking this out :)

Energy
Clean- No shakes, no panic attacks, no crashing
Duration- Roughly 4 hours per piece (I have not tried more than one since it has not been needed at this point)

Mood

I only really have one situation so far to note: Prior to a workout the weather had dropped and began to rain. Although I hadn't given up on the idea to workout I was definitely in the process to talk myself out of it. Within about 20 minutes of chewing I just decided to suck it up and hit the gym. Outside of that, I haven't been in any other situations where the timing of the gum and any changes were able to be noted or attributed to ThermoGum.

As of right now, I’m sold and will make more purchases. The combination of price, energy, focus and taste will have me switching to ThermoGum.

I will be coming back every week or so to continue my review to address any potential tolerance, mouth, teeth, stomach issues and any other events that are asked about or I think of. I've pulled all other stims from my diet to further check ThermoGum's other potential benefits.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Great review jayhawkk, your feedback is appreciated bro.

Jayhawkk's Initial and Continuing ThermoGum Review

My interest in the gum was the shorter duration stim that would allow me to take it later in the evening during late night work outs that still had me getting up at 0500 for work the next day. I also was interested in using it during my 12 hour shift to get through slow days and wouldn't make me worse after the energy subsided.

The initial taste is a bit overwhelming at first. It causes a lot of saliva and flavor to kick off fast. After about 15 seconds of chewing this falls off and the intensity is mild and the saliva waterfall becomes average for a piece of gum.

The taste after about the first 15-20 seconds becomes a cross between cinnamon and pepper that is actually pretty good. It also doesn't really die off, even after 2 hours of chewing.

Focus
For me, focus is being able to read a report or paperwork related to my job and not start wondering off or having to reread the same thing three times before grasping the idea.
I've used this for three days during a 12 hours shift and have had no trouble in jumping through the paperwork without having to rewrite a report several times. Right now i'm actually between three reports and knocking this out :)

Energy
Clean- No shakes, no panic attacks, no crashing
Duration- Roughly 4 hours per piece (I have not tried more than one since it has not been needed at this point)

Mood

I only really have one situation so far to note: Prior to a workout the weather had dropped and began to rain. Although I hadn't given up on the idea to workout I was definitely in the process to talk myself out of it. Within about 20 minutes of chewing I just decided to suck it up and hit the gym. Outside of that, I haven't been in any other situations where the timing of the gum and any changes were able to be noted or attributed to ThermoGum.

As of right now, I’m sold and will make more purchases. The combination of price, energy, focus and taste will have me switching to ThermoGum.

I will be coming back every week or so to continue my review to address any potential tolerance, mouth, teeth, stomach issues and any other events that are asked about or I think of. I've pulled all other stims from my diet to further check ThermoGum's other potential benefits.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First piece this am

Tried my first piece this am at 5:30 and finally spit it out at 8. Never had a piece of gum last that long and maintain some semblance of flavor.

Here are my thoughts:

The flavor at first is a strong lemonade flavor, and was alot more powerful than I thought. After about a half hour, my wife said I started acting more hyper than usual, which I assume she didnt like at 6am on a sat morning. I felt very focused, yet very relaxed.

I hit the gym when it opened at 7am, and still was chewing. The flavor had changed a bit to a more peppery flavor. Still enjoyable. By 7:30am the gum had hardened a bit which was a bit of a nuisance, but I was on the treadmill and I wanted the hour, so I stuck it out.

I am in, this is a huge product for me considering my schedule and career. Absolutely well done, a great product, that is in my shopping cart for good in each order from NP.

Kelso

Awards
Hey guys just wondering if anyone knows how much caffeine is in each piece of gum? Also what's the availability of it coming to Australia? Have you guys had anyone approach you yet about distribution over here?

Thanks Again and can't wait to try it!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys just wondering if anyone knows how much caffeine is in each piece of gum? Also what's the availability of it coming to Australia? Have you guys had anyone approach you yet about distribution over here?

Thanks Again and can't wait to try it!
40 mg

Ill let Matt get back to you on Distribution in Aus,

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
I got a sample pack from a RPN order I made.. Very nice people over at RPN and especially Marc McDougal and M&M!

Ate a peice today after lunch since I was gonna be in the hospital all day (I work there and the case I was scheduled to work was postponed- eventually cancelled)
Ate it at 11 and felt VERY focused and alert by 11:15.. this lasted at least 2-3 hours..
I continued to chew all the way through 4 o clock and the appetite supressant is impressive to say the least! I never even thought of food while I was chewing the gum!

Thermogenics I'm not completely sure about I've never tried them before- But the flavor was very enjoyable and the mouth seemed to have went numb for an hour or two while chewing- was pretty cool. After the intial numbness feeling the pepper flavor took over and my mouth somewhat got hot (could be thermogenic effect?) and it eventually just stayed tingly throughout the rest of the chew..

Overall great product for those who want to alleviate some hunger issues on the job or want some extra focus (in the gym or at work). I usually leave the hospital STARVING since I rarely get opportunities to eat.. I chewed this all the way home and didn't notice any hunger after spitting it out!

Great stuff I didn't really think it woulda been something I enjoyed but needless to say I am very impressed.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried a piece today in conjunction with a cognitive enhancer that has huperzine-a, DMAE, choline + vitamin b5 and it was a great experience in the gym. Fantastic focus and a great workout

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cannot wait to try mine out this week.
Very impressive reviews thus far!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Might want to add that I sweat with this within 20 minutes...just at work!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Starting pack number two today; piece 11.

Monday I had an 18 mile mountain bike ride and decided to test it about 10 minutes before my turn around point. Going into the 9 mile mark I had a decent amount of fatigue and lactic acid burn. Approximately 15 minutes into chewing the piece the fatigue seemed to decrease as well as the 'burn' in my legs. I dropped a gear and increased my pace by a little without really suffering an increase in my current fatigue level.

I believe I’ll start using this as a way to increase output and duration for both exercise and work since I have the ability to somewhat control kick-in time and duration. I'm curious on the fatigue and burn reducing effects I seemed to have felt on the bike ride. I’m going to try it again with the next couple of days on another bike ride and a gym workout to see if it was just a placebo effect.

Dsade- Any thought?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Starting pack number two today; piece 11.

Monday I had an 18 mile mountain bike ride and decided to test it about 10 minutes before my turn around point. Going into the 9 mile mark I had a decent amount of fatigue and lactic acid burn. Approximately 15 minutes into chewing the piece the fatigue seemed to decrease as well as the 'burn' in my legs. I dropped a gear and increased my pace by a little without really suffering an increase in my current fatigue level.

I believe I’ll start using this as a way to increase output and duration for both exercise and work since I have the ability to somewhat control kick-in time and duration. I'm curious on the fatigue and burn reducing effects I seemed to have felt on the bike ride. I’m going to try it again with the next couple of days on another bike ride and a gym workout to see if it was just a placebo effect.

Dsade- Any thought?
I see two possibles....TRPV1 reducing pain signal and euphoric properties just making you NOT CARE about either pain or fatigue.

Either way, this is great feedback. ThermoGum is fantastic throughout cardio sessions for this reason - not to mention seeming to "speed up" time while doing cardio. 45 minutes passes like a breeze.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only draw back so far has been the taste and effect outlast the durability of the gum... Of course this only becomes an issue after 2+ hours :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The only draw back so far has been the taste and effect outlast the durability of the gum... Of course this only becomes an issue after 2+ hours :)
I feel bad tossing it out. :)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know, it feels like having to throw away a pixistick because the powder at the bottom has turned into a mass of goo that wont come out :)

That too old of a reference? lol

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I see two possibles....TRPV1 reducing pain signal and euphoric properties just making you NOT CARE about either pain or fatigue.

Either way, this is great feedback. ThermoGum is fantastic throughout cardio sessions for this reason - not to mention seeming to "speed up" time while doing cardio. 45 minutes passes like a breeze.
I've had pain my wisdom tooth the last 2 days. Chewing during cardio last night and the pain was gone by the end of it..also today the pain was there all day but after chewing during my workout the pain is gone:13:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can I get a lifetime supply for my hard science thorough research?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can I get a lifetime supply for my hard science thorough research?
You might just have yourself a deal.

/can you make a pack last a lifetime?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Relative to the lifespan of most gum I think 1 pack would be equal ;)

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
big fan of this product, only bought one pack to test it out but i will definitely be including more on my next order from the planet. keep up the great work.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
big fan of this product, only bought one pack to test it out but i will definitely be including more on my next order from the planet. keep up the great work.
thank you, sir....we are excited for the new flavors!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ooo new flavors...any hints?
Snowberry Rush (Raspberry-Vanilla-Peppermint)
and Pome-Grenade (pomegranite-citrus)

most likely, though the second is a tossup.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I love using TG while working out. I find that if I don't consciously slow down my chewing, I bite my gums :( But I love it anyway. Just picked up more, in my order last night.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
2 pieces = unlimted cardio for me....love it

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Going to make another order Dsade, how soon are the new flavors going to be available?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going to make another order Dsade, how soon are the new flavors going to be available?
Probably not until late december/early January.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay, didn't want to order tonight with new flavors tomorrow :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 0
EMPIREMIND Evomuse 15
dsade Evomuse 24
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Quinc Supplement Logs 9