dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To celebrate the almost simultaneous release of both ThermoGum and the new e-Pharm ClearShot Apple Spice concentrate, we're partnering with Nutraplanet to offer a special intro deal.

I'm awaiting final retail, but you can pick up the Clearshot Concentrate (16 ounces...around 24 servings) and then add on a pack of ThermoGum for only $2 more.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
total retail on the Clearshot will be $25.95...so total for the stack will be $27.95 and it will be ready to order Thursday!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update - 2 capfuls of Clearshot concentrate (20ml) plus 1 piece of Thermogum is a badass combo.

Went to the Equine show today and must have walked 4 miles.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update - 2 capfuls of Clearshot concentrate (20ml) plus 1 piece of Thermogum is a badass combo.

Went to the Equine show today and must have walked 4 miles.
Wait, the clearshot concentrate is being sold as ergopharm?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wait, the clearshot concentrate is being sold as ergopharm?
Long ugly, soap-opera-like story.

E-pharm is PAtrick Arnold's new company. They will be the main innovative force and will also be releasing 11-oxo.

SUpport this company, as the man who invented prohormnes and changed the industry, a man owe a lot to, got screwed bad.

side note - half a 50cc protein scooper is a great shot glas.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Long ugly, soap-opera-like story.

E-pharm is PAtrick Arnold's new company. They will be the main innovative force and will also be releasing 11-oxo.

SUpport this company, as the man who invented prohormnes and changed the industry, a man owe a lot to, got screwed bad.

side note - half a 50cc protein scooper is a great shot glas.
Cool, was just checking whether you were abbreviating ergopharm or not, when I talked to him I didn't recall him mentioning the new company's name :) Yeah wheeeee the new clearshot concentrate is some crazy stuff. 30-35ml of that had me lit up for the next 8 hours :D

Thats a nice price for it too, I guess save a lot on packaging by putting it in a single bottle :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool, was just checking whether you were abbreviating ergopharm or not, when I talked to him I didn't recall him mentioning the new company's name :) Yeah wheeeee the new clearshot concentrate is some crazy stuff. 30-35ml of that had me lit up for the next 8 hours :D

Thats a nice price for it too, I guess save a lot on packaging by putting it in a single bottle :)
Exactly...excellent price for the number of servings you get.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, i'll definitely be ordering some. I'd probably order a half gallon jug if he sold it that way :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, i'll definitely be ordering some. I'd probably order a half gallon jug if he sold it that way :D
ThermoGum is licensing the base from then, and we will be making 1 ounce wicked energy shots (still need a name) to our new military contract.

I have 28 gallons here for STRANGE. =)

/it's unflavored and unsweetened though. =(

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think PA's bottle was too, was more reminiscent of the original V1 clearshots than the spiced cider ones that chrstine suggest. You could throw quite an all nite party with that :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think PA's bottle was too, was more reminiscent of the original V1 clearshots than the spiced cider ones that chrstine suggest. You could throw quite an all nite party with that :D
There's a huge reason I chose these as the base for STRANGE shots. There are a few more ingredients I choose to add, to enhance the sensation, but it's beautiful.

I'm also probably going to use it for my Clarity shots (Nootropic Shots), designed for college students, execs, etc. to replace coffee before work/studying.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kanna in the strange shots? :)
Besides what's already in there, I add Huperzine, Vinpocetine,Ginkgo, Alpha-GPC, and Sulbutiamine.

I find the overall effect is a euphoric social/flirtatious focus. Also prevents alcohol stupidty.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like a nice combo. When will thermogum be releasing those?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like a nice combo. When will thermogum be releasing those?
They will be released to convenience stores and the military. We will not be encroaching on e-pharm's market share in this industry.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah nice. I'll have to keep an eye out, just to try em.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:D That I can do, besides I still owe christing some more lipo-pm + neovar :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
By releasing this to the military market you will make a killing.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My ThermoGum is marked for delivery tomorrow after noon. I will be logging my experience with it, so I'll link my thread up in here.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it says chew 1 piece 2xday. do you supply carrying case for the already chewed piece? i kid i kid, good luck dsade.

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
So we can expect to see this stack tomorrow? I can't wait!!! It's the only thing holding off my thermogum order!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So we can expect to see this stack tomorrow? I can't wait!!! It's the only thing holding off my thermogum order!
Judging by the extra distance that I had not accounted for (shipping from IL, not OH) it looks like Friday.

I'm waiting on a .jpg of the completed bottles, so we can nudge nutra into posting it anyway.

And it looks like BB.com is taking their time as well, so this appears to be an inadvertent Nutra Exclusive - at least short term.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope the combo lasts till next wed, I get paid monthly the 15th :p

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Looking pretty thermolicious.

/quit looking at my humps

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The bottle I drank from didn't have that coolio label on it :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The bottle I drank from didn't have that coolio label on it :)
I bet it was also penis shaped, and hidden in Patrick's pants.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think someone got a dose of that later in the evening, but i had skipped that party :D

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Matt, do you have a write-up for Clear Shot?
Also, I love the ThermoGum! The taste isn't that great at first, but it gets better as I chew. It lasts for several hours; the mental pick-up is my favorite aspect thus far. My wife added a small piece of Trident Cinnamon with hers; she enjoyed the boost as well. She said, "Is this stuff legal?" I asked her why and she stated that she feels great considering she was bogged down at the dreaded 1500 hour mark in the work day. If she is impressed, then that speaks volumes for the products ability to live up to its claims. Great product!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Matt, do you have a write-up for Clear Shot?
Also, I love the ThermoGum! The taste isn't that great at first, but it gets better as I chew. It lasts for several hours; the mental pick-up is my favorite aspect thus far. My wife added a small piece of Trident Cinnamon with hers; she enjoyed the boost as well. She said, "Is this stuff legal?" I asked her why and she stated that she feels great considering she was bogged down at the dreaded 1500 hour mark in the work day. If she is impressed, then that speaks volumes for the products ability to live up to its claims. Great product!
After 3 pieces or so, your brain associates the taste with the awesome effects - and you crave it. I got used to the nasty cinnamon samples, so I immediately liked this one for sure.

We are definitely going to be marketing to office workers, as this is a potent, but convenient, option.

Here's the info on Clearshot:

CLEARSHOT CONCENTRATE

This is E-pharm clearshot concentrate. We have taken the original ergopharm clearshot and removed 66.6% of the water. The result is an absolutely insane energy shot that only absolutely insane people would dare to drink straight. Less insane people will simply dilute it with two parts water to give an authentic original clearshot.
So the question is, how insane are you?

Supplement text
Serving Size: 2 Capfuls (20cc)
Servings Per Container: 24
Proprietary Blend: 1844mg
L-Citrulline Malate, Zingerone (extract of ginger), Caffeine, Geranamine (1,3-dimethylamylamine, constituent of Geranium oil)
Caffeine Per Serving: 125mg
Other Ingredients: Filtered Water, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Sodium Benzoate & Potassium Sorbate (as preservatives), Aspartame, and Acesulfame Potassium
Suggested Use: Normal use: mix 2-4 capfuls in two times the amount of water and consume. Hardcore use: consume 2-4 caps straight (warning HOT!). Do not consume more than 12 capfuls a day. Best if consumed 10-20 minutes before work or exercise.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
After 3 pieces or so, your brain associates the taste with the awesome effects - and you crave it. I got used to the nasty cinnamon samples, so I immediately liked this one for sure.

We are definitely going to be marketing to office workers, as this is a potent, but convenient, option.

Here's the info on Clearshot:

CLEARSHOT CONCENTRATE

This is E-pharm clearshot concentrate. We have taken the original ergopharm clearshot and removed 66.6% of the water. The result is an absolutely insane energy shot that only absolutely insane people would dare to drink straight. Less insane people will simply dilute it with two parts water to give an authentic original clearshot.
So the question is, how insane are you?

Supplement text
Serving Size: 2 Capfuls (20cc)
Servings Per Container: 24
Proprietary Blend: 1844mg
L-Citrulline Malate, Zingerone (extract of ginger), Caffeine, Geranamine (1,3-dimethylamylamine, constituent of Geranium oil)
Caffeine Per Serving: 125mg
Other Ingredients: Filtered Water, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Sodium Benzoate & Potassium Sorbate (as preservatives), Aspartame, and Acesulfame Potassium
Suggested Use: Normal use: mix 2-4 capfuls in two times the amount of water and consume. Hardcore use: consume 2-4 caps straight (warning HOT!). Do not consume more than 12 capfuls a day. Best if consumed 10-20 minutes before work or exercise.
Gonna be awesome

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the information, Matt. I will grab some of this (Clear Shot) once Nutra has in it stock.

Also, with all this talk lately of ephedrine, I am thinking of throwing some in twice daily for a few weeks to evaluate if the gum can positively manipulate any body composition changes, and/or any noticeable advantages with mood enhancement. Do you have any suggestions?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, with all this talk lately of ephedrine, I am thinking of throwing some in twice daily for a few weeks to evaluate if the gum can positively manipulate any body composition changes, and/or any noticeable advantages with mood enhancement. Do you have any suggestions?
I took my sleep stack... can you rephrase this?

/damn, there's a first for me

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

CornFed

Awards
Just left my review and rating on NP.com. Good stuff! Love the gum, can't wait to try it alongside Clearshot!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to some feedback.
I just took 12.5mg of E, and I am chewing a piece of ThermoGum! The flavor is growing on me. :D
Do you think the caffeine content in TG is enough to react with the E?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you think the caffeine content in TG is enough to react with the E?
I think so. Remember, it is not just the Caffeine, but also the Geranium. Plus, both are somewhat amplified by the Black Pepper.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think so. Remember, it is not just the Caffeine, but also the Geranium. Plus, both are somewhat amplified by the Black Pepper.
Indeed. It's been a few hours and I feel pretty good. Nice energy without the ill-effects of the dreaded shakes, runny nose, etc. I can definitely taste the black pepper the longer I chew on it; which is kind of cool. It's really pleasant! I would have unquestionably spat any other gum out by now because it would either start sticking to my teeth, or the taste was just to dull. It's the opposite with ThermoGum. The longer I chew, the better it taste.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 0
EMPIREMIND Evomuse 15
dsade Evomuse 24
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0