1. Looking pretty thermolicious.

/quit looking at my humps
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

2. The bottle I drank from didn't have that coolio label on it
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    The bottle I drank from didn't have that coolio label on it
    I bet it was also penis shaped, and hidden in Patrick's pants.

4. i think someone got a dose of that later in the evening, but i had skipped that party

5. Matt, do you have a write-up for Clear Shot?
    Also, I love the ThermoGum! The taste isn't that great at first, but it gets better as I chew. It lasts for several hours; the mental pick-up is my favorite aspect thus far. My wife added a small piece of Trident Cinnamon with hers; she enjoyed the boost as well. She said, "Is this stuff legal?" I asked her why and she stated that she feels great considering she was bogged down at the dreaded 1500 hour mark in the work day. If she is impressed, then that speaks volumes for the products ability to live up to its claims. Great product!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Matt, do you have a write-up for Clear Shot?
    Also, I love the ThermoGum! The taste isn't that great at first, but it gets better as I chew. It lasts for several hours; the mental pick-up is my favorite aspect thus far. My wife added a small piece of Trident Cinnamon with hers; she enjoyed the boost as well. She said, "Is this stuff legal?" I asked her why and she stated that she feels great considering she was bogged down at the dreaded 1500 hour mark in the work day. If she is impressed, then that speaks volumes for the products ability to live up to its claims. Great product!
    After 3 pieces or so, your brain associates the taste with the awesome effects - and you crave it. I got used to the nasty cinnamon samples, so I immediately liked this one for sure.

We are definitely going to be marketing to office workers, as this is a potent, but convenient, option.

Here's the info on Clearshot:

CLEARSHOT CONCENTRATE

This is E-pharm clearshot concentrate. We have taken the original ergopharm clearshot and removed 66.6% of the water. The result is an absolutely insane energy shot that only absolutely insane people would dare to drink straight. Less insane people will simply dilute it with two parts water to give an authentic original clearshot.
    So the question is, how insane are you?

Supplement text
    Serving Size: 2 Capfuls (20cc)
    Servings Per Container: 24
    Proprietary Blend: 1844mg
    L-Citrulline Malate, Zingerone (extract of ginger), Caffeine, Geranamine (1,3-dimethylamylamine, constituent of Geranium oil)
    Caffeine Per Serving: 125mg
    Other Ingredients: Filtered Water, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Sodium Benzoate & Potassium Sorbate (as preservatives), Aspartame, and Acesulfame Potassium
    Suggested Use: Normal use: mix 2-4 capfuls in two times the amount of water and consume. Hardcore use: consume 2-4 caps straight (warning HOT!). Do not consume more than 12 capfuls a day. Best if consumed 10-20 minutes before work or exercise.

7. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    After 3 pieces or so, your brain associates the taste with the awesome effects - and you crave it. I got used to the nasty cinnamon samples, so I immediately liked this one for sure.

We are definitely going to be marketing to office workers, as this is a potent, but convenient, option.

Here's the info on Clearshot:

CLEARSHOT CONCENTRATE

This is E-pharm clearshot concentrate. We have taken the original ergopharm clearshot and removed 66.6% of the water. The result is an absolutely insane energy shot that only absolutely insane people would dare to drink straight. Less insane people will simply dilute it with two parts water to give an authentic original clearshot.
    So the question is, how insane are you?

Supplement text
    Serving Size: 2 Capfuls (20cc)
    Servings Per Container: 24
    Proprietary Blend: 1844mg
    L-Citrulline Malate, Zingerone (extract of ginger), Caffeine, Geranamine (1,3-dimethylamylamine, constituent of Geranium oil)
    Caffeine Per Serving: 125mg
    Other Ingredients: Filtered Water, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Sodium Benzoate & Potassium Sorbate (as preservatives), Aspartame, and Acesulfame Potassium
    Suggested Use: Normal use: mix 2-4 capfuls in two times the amount of water and consume. Hardcore use: consume 2-4 caps straight (warning HOT!). Do not consume more than 12 capfuls a day. Best if consumed 10-20 minutes before work or exercise.
    Gonna be awesome
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

8. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Gonna be awesome
    I love either 3 caps straight, or 1-2 caps with a piece of T-gum.

AMAZING!

9. Thanks for the information, Matt. I will grab some of this (Clear Shot) once Nutra has in it stock.

Also, with all this talk lately of ephedrine, I am thinking of throwing some in twice daily for a few weeks to evaluate if the gum can positively manipulate any body composition changes, and/or any noticeable advantages with mood enhancement. Do you have any suggestions?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post

Also, with all this talk lately of ephedrine, I am thinking of throwing some in twice daily for a few weeks to evaluate if the gum can positively manipulate any body composition changes, and/or any noticeable advantages with mood enhancement. Do you have any suggestions?
    I took my sleep stack... can you rephrase this?

/damn, there's a first for me

11. Will ephedrine be a good add?
    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I took my sleep stack... can you rephrase this?

/damn, there's a first for me

12. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post

Will ephedrine be a good add?
    If you can get the 12.5mg ones, yes. Try taking one with 1 ThermoGum.

13. In fact, I do have the 12.5mg tablets. I'll try it tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    If you can get the 12.5mg ones, yes. Try taking one with 1 ThermoGum.

14. Just left my review and rating on NP.com. Good stuff! Love the gum, can't wait to try it alongside Clearshot!

15. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    In fact, I do have the 12.5mg tablets. I'll try it tomorrow.
    Looking forward to some feedback.

16. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Looking forward to some feedback.
    I just took 12.5mg of E, and I am chewing a piece of ThermoGum! The flavor is growing on me.
    Do you think the caffeine content in TG is enough to react with the E?

17. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Do you think the caffeine content in TG is enough to react with the E?
    I think so. Remember, it is not just the Caffeine, but also the Geranium. Plus, both are somewhat amplified by the Black Pepper.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

18. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I think so. Remember, it is not just the Caffeine, but also the Geranium. Plus, both are somewhat amplified by the Black Pepper.
    Indeed. It's been a few hours and I feel pretty good. Nice energy without the ill-effects of the dreaded shakes, runny nose, etc. I can definitely taste the black pepper the longer I chew on it; which is kind of cool. It's really pleasant! I would have unquestionably spat any other gum out by now because it would either start sticking to my teeth, or the taste was just to dull. It's the opposite with ThermoGum. The longer I chew, the better it taste.

19. is it up is it up is it up?

20. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    is it up is it up is it up?
    Why yes...yes it is.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/e-pharm/

21. Just a note...the original shipment is VERY limited, and this has already been publicized at the Big double B dot com.

this won't last long at all.

22. I missed it by seconds....literally!
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

23. I got me three.... He he he

24. When will more information on Clarity be released?

Can't wait for this stuff for studying etc.

25. FIXED

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    By releasing this to the military market you will make a....... killing.
    NSCA - CSCS

26. Quote Originally Posted by jcalvert86 View Post
    Can't wait for this stuff for studying etc.
    It's excellent for that, I've used it with studying for midterms. Finals coming up here in bout a month, hopefully they'll go as well as the midterms. Much more effective and cost efficient than using any 2.99 power shots, etc.

27. Quote Originally Posted by cboesger View Post
    It's excellent for that, I've used it with studying for midterms. Finals coming up here in bout a month, hopefully they'll go as well as the midterms. Much more effective and cost efficient than using any 2.99 power shots, etc.
    Since popping up to 2 pieces, I've knocked out 2 new product designs...it seems to clear out the BS mind-noise VERY well.

28. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Since popping up to 2 pieces, I've knocked out 2 new product designs...it seems to clear out the BS mind-noise VERY well.
    Word, no drift offs ftw! Intrigued on new products

Also, you get my email?

29. Quote Originally Posted by cboesger View Post
    Word, no drift offs ftw! Intrigued on new products

Also, you get my email?
    Still early...gotta pick up raws.

Email? ? ?

30. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Still early...gotta pick up raws.

Email? ? ?