Anabolicminds.com welcomes ThermoGum

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Anabolicminds.com welcomes ThermoGum


    Title says it all! Welcome!!!


    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.


  2. I was looking at this. You think its worth the money?

  3. If Dsade makes it, it's more-than-likely worthwhile. It's about the same price per piece as most other stims too. Cheaper really, since you only need one piece.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
    •   
       


  4. I think ThermoGum will really take off. It's worth trying IMO. Should be rolling in to NP end of this week if things turn out well

  5. We can't wait!

  6. I wasnt trying to shoot it down. So 5 bucks for ten pieces. 5 days worth. How long would you take it and what would/could you take with it for more effectiveness. Im an Endo and im all about fat burning.

  7. Welcome!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    If Dsade makes it, it's more-than-likely worthwhile. It's about the same price per piece as most other stims too. Cheaper really, since you only need one piece.
    Didn't he get screwed on this product though? thats why they created there own company?

    not trying to offendethis new company, just curious good luck!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    I wasnt trying to shoot it down. So 5 bucks for ten pieces. 5 days worth. How long would you take it and what would/could you take with it for more effectiveness. Im an Endo and im all about fat burning.
    I'm an endo as well...

    Perfect times to chew (in descending order)

    1) Preworkout/Precardio - this is unbeatable, and you will not only feel more focus and intensity, but your cardio will be magnified.

    2)early afternoon (slump time for most..around 2pm)

    3) early morning (same...morning slump about 1.5 hours before lunch



    Also works very well for before/during long drives to keep you metabolically revved and awake, before studying, before going out socializing.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  10. welocme

  11. So I take it he didn't get screwed by this company.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    So I take it he didn't get screwed by this company.
    I do not own this company outright. ThermoGum is a company that's going to focus on the perfect combination of convenience and effectiveness in products.

    Thermogum LLC was GOING to license the ThermoGum product to RPN, but with the current problems they felt it to be in the best interest of ThermoGum to not follow through with those plans and instead proceed directly to the customer. This is actually allowing us to cut the price (eliminate a middleman from the equation) by about 20%.

    So far, ThermoGum is licensing the ClearShot concentrate from PA (this will be released initially to convenience stores and the military retail stores), as well as the performaStrips brand of functional breath strips.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  13. Awesome man thanks. I was looking at getting this for work. I DO usually crash about 1:30-2 o'clock. Needed a lil pick me up but stopped drinking coffee, and trying to eliminate bad stims.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Awesome man thanks. I was looking at getting this for work. I DO usually crash about 1:30-2 o'clock. Needed a lil pick me up but stopped drinking coffee, and trying to eliminate bad stims.
    Same here...I do coffee in the morning, but cannot touch the stuff after about 11.

    2-230 hits and I know it's gum time.

    Gum baby, gum baby...baby, gum gum
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  15. good to hear. I love RPN, so I'll be giving this a try.

  16. Here to say hi...or else?
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  17. else.

  18. well im def purchasing this stuff next week( a lil broke becuz of the mass ph sale...lol)

  19. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    well im def purchasing this stuff next week( a lil broke becuz of the mass ph sale...lol)
    MY wallet and I feel you there.

  20. Welcome to AnabolicMinds! ThermoGum's potential is incredible.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  21. Ok, Thermogum has officially been scheduled to reach retailers this wk. Get ready for order fulfillment baby.

    As Matt said, "Gum Baby, Gum Baby, Gum!"

  22. nice welcome and looking forward to giving this a go

  23. Welcome.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2014
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.

  24. Since the stock will arrive on Friday, I can go ahead and reveal the "Nutraplanet Golden Ticket ThermoGum Contest"...


    ONE lucky package of Thermogum will contain a $100 Nutraplanet Gift Certificate. The selected order will be chosen at Random. In addition to the Nutrabucks, Stryder is going to give you an entire tour of his bedroom and give you an "everlasting gobstopper".
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  25. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Since the stock will arrive on Friday, I can go ahead and reveal the "Nutraplanet Golden Ticket ThermoGum Contest"...


    ONE lucky package of Thermogum will contain a $100 Nutraplanet Gift Certificate. The selected order will be chosen at Random. In addition to the Nutrabucks, Stryder is going to give you an entire tour of his bedroom and give you an "everlasting gobstopper".
    Do the snozberries still taste like snozberries?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  26. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Do the snozberries still taste like snozberries?
    More like Snozberry CinnamINFERNO!!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  27. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    More like Snozberry CinnamINFERNO!!
    Has the flavor been altered since the batch of samples?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  28. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Has the flavor been altered since the batch of samples?
    Yeah..it has been MUCH improved.

    The original was a STRONG cinnamon, with barely any perceivable raspberry flavor.

    The new flavor has a strong burst of Raspberry with an undertone of lemonade, then a shift to a light cinnamon, then drifts to an undertone to citrus-pepper (WAY more awesome than it sounds).

    The citrus-pepper flavor lasts as long as you care to chew it.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  29. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Yeah..it has been MUCH improved.

    The original was a STRONG cinnamon, with barely any perceivable raspberry flavor.

    The new flavor has a strong burst of Raspberry with an undertone of lemonade, then a shift to a light cinnamon, then drifts to an undertone to citrus-pepper (WAY more awesome than it sounds).

    The citrus-pepper flavor lasts as long as you care to chew it.
    Sweet. The first 20 seconds of the batch I tried was a very strong flavor. Almost too strong, really.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  30. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Sweet. The first 20 seconds of the batch I tried was a very strong flavor. Almost too strong, really.
    Though I had gotten used to it, I was pretty displeased with the fist test batch. IN spite of me repeating RASPBERRY with a slight cinnamon undertone, they went full bore with cinnamon, which brings out a nasty combo with the Caffeine/Dimethylamylamine.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  31. Very Nice. Welcome Thermogum. I know theres nothing but great products to come. Like said before anything that Matt is involved in you know is good stuff.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
    Title says it all! Welcome!!!


    YAY!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    I was looking at this. You think its worth the money?
    Definitely. This is the best gum that I have ever had and I've used a lot of gums!

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  33. good to see you guys here, waiting to make the order once it arrives
    Official Get Diesel Representative
    PM me with any questions

  34. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I do not own this company outright. ThermoGum is a company that's going to focus on the perfect combination of convenience and effectiveness in products.

    Thermogum LLC was GOING to license the ThermoGum product to RPN, but with the current problems they felt it to be in the best interest of ThermoGum to not follow through with those plans and instead proceed directly to the customer. This is actually allowing us to cut the price (eliminate a middleman from the equation) by about 20%.

    So far, ThermoGum is licensing the ClearShot concentrate from PA (this will be released initially to convenience stores and the military retail stores), as well as the performaStrips brand of functional breath strips.
    well its about time but better late than never lol, ive got my order in

  35. In Your opinion, what would be the differences between Thermogum, clearshot and E-911? In that, i mean is one more advantageous in terms of amplified cardio and endurance than the other?

    Also, would You have an aprox eta for clearshot concentrate @ NP?

    Thanks

  36. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Since the stock will arrive on Friday, I can go ahead and reveal the "Nutraplanet Golden Ticket ThermoGum Contest"...


    ONE lucky package of Thermogum will contain a $100 Nutraplanet Gift Certificate. The selected order will be chosen at Random. In addition to the Nutrabucks, Stryder is going to give you an entire tour of his bedroom and give you an "everlasting gobstopper".
    thats awesome- and LMAO!

  37. btw, Dsade is legit, so i'm not gonna hesitate in trying this Thermogum out.

  38. welcome!

    Anyone tried the gum pre bedroom fun?
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

  39. love this gum!

  40. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    love this gum!
    you should have a buttload here in a few days.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SNS welcomes Clickster to the team
    By sns8778 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-27-2011, 02:38 PM
  2. AM welcomes ThermoGum!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-29-2009, 01:30 AM
  3. RPN welcomes Trauma1 as a new rep!!
    By crader in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 12-12-2007, 02:04 PM
Log in
Log in