Anabolicminds.com welcomes ThermoGum

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Very Nice. Welcome Thermogum. I know theres nothing but great products to come. Like said before anything that Matt is involved in you know is good stuff.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
    Title says it all! Welcome!!!

YAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    I was looking at this. You think its worth the money?
    Definitely. This is the best gum that I have ever had and I've used a lot of gums!

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

3. good to see you guys here, waiting to make the order once it arrives

4. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I do not own this company outright. ThermoGum is a company that's going to focus on the perfect combination of convenience and effectiveness in products.

Thermogum LLC was GOING to license the ThermoGum product to RPN, but with the current problems they felt it to be in the best interest of ThermoGum to not follow through with those plans and instead proceed directly to the customer. This is actually allowing us to cut the price (eliminate a middleman from the equation) by about 20%.

So far, ThermoGum is licensing the ClearShot concentrate from PA (this will be released initially to convenience stores and the military retail stores), as well as the performaStrips brand of functional breath strips.
    well its about time but better late than never lol, ive got my order in

5. In Your opinion, what would be the differences between Thermogum, clearshot and E-911? In that, i mean is one more advantageous in terms of amplified cardio and endurance than the other?

Also, would You have an aprox eta for clearshot concentrate @ NP?

Thanks

6. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Since the stock will arrive on Friday, I can go ahead and reveal the "Nutraplanet Golden Ticket ThermoGum Contest"...

ONE lucky package of Thermogum will contain a $100 Nutraplanet Gift Certificate. The selected order will be chosen at Random. In addition to the Nutrabucks, Stryder is going to give you an entire tour of his bedroom and give you an "everlasting gobstopper".
    thats awesome- and LMAO!

7. btw, Dsade is legit, so i'm not gonna hesitate in trying this Thermogum out.

8. welcome!

Anyone tried the gum pre bedroom fun?
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, e****lence is not an act, but a habit.”

9. love this gum!

10. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    love this gum!
    you should have a buttload here in a few days.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    you should have a buttload here in a few days.
    here....as in my place?

12. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    here....as in my place?
    Yes sir...playtime is over. Our canadian customers are hungry for some local purchase options.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

13. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Yes sir...playtime is over. Our canadian customers are hungry for some local purchase options.
    now were talking...im going to email you bruv...

14. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Can't wait to start seeing it around campus here!

15. Can't wait to try Thermogum!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

Similar Forum Threads

1. SNS welcomes Clickster to the team
    By sns8778 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-27-2011, 03:38 PM
  2. AM welcomes ThermoGum!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-29-2009, 02:30 AM