Help needed, unable to check out

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As mentioned in the title, I am unable to proceed to the checkout process, I simply get bounced back to the home page. I suspect this has something to do with international shipping issues, as the site is unable to process a shipping cost for me.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As mentioned in the title, I am unable to proceed to the checkout process, I simply get bounced back to the home page. I suspect this has something to do with international shipping issues, as the site is unable to process a shipping cost for me.
Did you call customer service or can you shoot them an e-mail? Maybe vujade can point you in the right direction:)

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let me email the owner for you. TGB1987 TeamTGB

I know that there will be a new web site any day now!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you call customer service or can you shoot them an e-mail? Maybe vujade can point you in the right direction:)
I email this thread to the owner. thanks for the heads up..!

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
max silver - Please email me via [email protected] We have been having an issue with orders from Canada. For some reason they get bounced back to the home page. It is a shipping issue with our Realtime Rates and the coding. We will be launching the new site tomorrow night if everything goes according to plan and this will no longer be an issue. In the mean time please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Thanks ,
TGB