Black Lion Research Letrone - New Oral AI Available

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Black Lion Research once again releases a ground breaking new product to the AM Community..!

BLR Letrone is an oral OTC Natural Anti Aromatase & Anabolic Supplement

TGB Introductory Sale Price is only $41.99 (Regular Price is $49.99)

Use vujade to Save $5 off any order
Use vujade5 to Save 5% off your order under $150
Use vujade7 to Save 7% off your order over $150

Spend over $75 & get 1/2 Price Shipping..!!!!

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/p-16416-black-lion-research-letrone.aspx

16416.jpg

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
I probably missed it but how many caps per bottle?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I probably missed it but how many caps per bottle?

Bottle will last 1-2 months depending on how you dose it

Heavy Cycles - 1 month
Light Cycle - 2 months
Post Cycle - 2 months

bswanny

bswanny

Awards
  • Established

Bottle will last 1-2 months depending on how you dose it

Heavy Cycles - 1 month
Light Cycle - 2 months
Post Cycle - 2 months
Did dosage change from trial run? I remeber a guy on dbol running 4 caps a day.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure about that.. Maybe he took that much on his own decision.

I was part of the trial run too, but didnt log it. My bottle had 60 caps & brundel told me to run 1 cap a day during PCT

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He was a tester and it was a lot more than just Dbol he was running if we're thinking about the same guy. Most experienced too many low E sides going over 2. Dosing isn't set in stone and will depend a lot on the compounds involved. 2 will cover most heavy average user type cycles. Also what he was using might not have been the exact finished product.

bswanny

bswanny

Awards
  • Established
He was a tester and it was a lot more than just Dbol he was running if we're thinking about the same guy. Most experienced too many low E sides going over 2. Dosing isn't set in stone and will depend a lot on the compounds involved. 2 will cover most heavy average user type cycles. Also what he was using might not have been the exact finished product.
No you are correct. He was running a full cycle. Im very prome to estro sides so was just curious if dosing changed since trial run.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No you are correct. He was running a full cycle. Im very prome to estro sides so was just curious if dosing changed since trial run.
I think only brundel would know for sure but I don't think so.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ordered a bottle, but is this a pre-sale or do y'all have it in stock and shipping tomorrow?

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldnt go over 2 caps.
Keep in mind the tester you guys are talking about was on 4 anabolic steroids. A REALLY wet stack. I dont know of anything OTC aside from Letrone that would even come close to managing sides in a guy who already had gyno present. SUPER high risk, Super wet cycle.

For solo runs take 1-2 and gauge by how you feel. If low estro sides show up drop dose in half.
Personally I recommend taking it with Viron.

Best stack would be
Letrone, Viron, Follidrone.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Has order 107256 shipped yet? I haven't received shipping confirmation yet which is weird for you guys. Also, I think there may be an issue with the contact page. It keeps saying the letters I entered were wrong.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has order 107256 shipped yet? I haven't received shipping confirmation yet which is weird for you guys. Also, I think there may be an issue with the contact page. It keeps saying the letters I entered were wrong.
I'll check for you bro...

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
My guess is no ones has shipped yet. But I've been wrong before:)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My guess is no ones has shipped yet. But I've been wrong before:)
You are correct sir..!! :bigok:

Not a single company has it in stock yet. TGB should be getting it today, Strong & Nutri are right behind them.

All TGB Orders are currently ready to be fulfilled if you ordered other products besides Letrone. Once the Letrone
is in hand, it will be added to the existing orders and shipped out immediately. They will be working overtime to
get these orders as soon as possible..!!!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TGB should have stock today.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Strong showing in stock now.
Anyone wish to educate me/hazard a guess as to how this will compare to Hi-Tech Estrogenex Depot? If it is in fact stronger than Erase Pro then it'll be very useful indeed...and copycats will appear before long.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
I'm always curious to see what BLR release, thank you Brundle for bringing left of field compounds & products to light. It always makes for good reading on here too :yup:

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone wish to educate me/hazard a guess as to how this will compare to Hi-Tech Estrogenex Depot? If it is in fact stronger than Erase Pro then it'll be very useful indeed...and copycats will appear before long.
This is really on another level. I don't like to compare products, so I'd just recommend giving it a go and determine for yourself just how good it is.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not gonna knock or compare to those products. I've used Erase Pro before and it was effective in a natty stack. What I will say is that our testers all loved Letrone and they really put it to the test. It was shown to stand up to heavy AAS use. I think Letrone will prove to be hands down the strongest OTC AI option around.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Comparisons can be useful, but as we're all different time will tell how effective this is and how. I'm not particularly estro/gyno prone, save for elevated cortisol due to shift work & sleep apnoea. For me minimal support is sufficient even using sdrol or dbol, although this time i'm including Reduce XT to see how it works for me. As I also sell nutritional supplements & PH's I find it essential to learn & understand what works and how, be it on, post or off cycle products.
All sounds great for Letrone, no mention of any effect on cortisol though.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
I'm not gonna knock or compare to those products. I've used Erase Pro before and it was effective in a natty stack. What I will say is that our testers all loved Letrone and they really put it to the test. It was shown to stand up to heavy AAS use. I think Letrone will prove to be hands down the strongest OTC AI option around.
I noticed a reference to NOT exceeding recommended dose. Any apparent sides at any particular dosaging?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I noticed a reference to NOT exceeding recommended dose. Any apparent sides at any particular dosaging?
I'll have to check some of the logs but I believe one user was up to 4 caps per day and started experiencing joint issues. I can't remember any other sides called out off top of my head at this moment. I'll let you know if I find any other info on sides.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
I'll have to check some of the logs but I believe one user was up to 4 caps per day and started experiencing joint issues. I can't remember any other sides called out off top of my head at this moment. I'll let you know if I find any other info on sides.
Awesome, appreciate it. This will be fun to watch over the coming months!! :thumbsup:
I wonder if this would be a good addition to an Ibutamoren (MK-677) run? Instead of, or alongside, a natty test booster. Curious...

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
Just got my shipping confirmation bitches! Supposed to be at my door on Friday! :)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think combining it with Ibutamoren would be great.
Solo is great.
Its particularly good with things that raise estro a bit like Viron. Maybe Viron, Letrone and ibut.

On the label it says not to exceed recommended doses. There were some tests we ran where estrogen tanked out pretty hard so just keep an eye on how you feel. Joint pain is not always present when estrogen is down.

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
So one a day for the test boosting, estrogen blocking and anabolic effects??

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Solo is great.
Its particularly good with things that raise estro a bit like Viron. Maybe Viron, Letrone and ibut.

On the label it says not to exceed recommended doses. There were some tests we ran where estrogen tanked out pretty hard so just keep an eye on how you feel. Joint pain is not always present when estrogen is down.
What else other than joint pain and lowered libido?

Just took my first dose! W00t. Should this be taken with food or does it not matter?

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Solo is great.

Brundel sorry for the questikns but would I be able to combine it with xgels

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Letrone cherries getting popped! Life's about to change!! Lol!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Just took my first dose! W00t. Should this be taken with food or does it not matter?
It can be taken with or without food. I think I would do without food first thing in the AM.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Anyone planning on logging their first bottle?
Going to be good seeing what combos guys are running with it :fing02:

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
I took 2 Letrone yesterday and me and my girlfriend had sex 3 times yesterday I was so horny! Lol

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
Digital u taking it solo?
Unfortunately not or I would log it. Just finishing cutting yesterday and now I'm transitioning to a lean bulk with Dermacrine, Letrone, Prolactrone,and Ostar1ne.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So one a day for the test boosting, estrogen blocking and anabolic effects??
I would run 2.
If low estro sides appear cut dose in half.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Lethargy.
I wouldnt expect it or you might cause a psychosomatic symptom. Only 1 person complained of joint pain.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brundel sorry for the questikns but would I be able to combine it with xgels
I dont mind at all bro. Ask anything you need to!
Yes you can take it with xgels. I would get some joint support stuff and maybe some anti inflammatory supps.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unfortunately not or I would log it. Just finishing cutting yesterday and now I'm transitioning to a lean bulk with Dermacrine, Letrone, Prolactrone,and Ostar1ne.
Lol thats why your libido is so high...Prolactrone and Letrone! Your gonna be a machine.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
I dont mind at all bro. Ask anything you need to!
Yes you can take it with xgels. I would get some joint support stuff and maybe some anti inflammatory supps.
Thanks brundel im going to order a bottle and run it with x gels and see how that goes.

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
Thanks brundel im going to order a bottle and run it with x gels and see how that goes.
Make sure you read the Arachidonic Acid Help Guide if you haven't already and you should have some good results.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Make sure you read the Arachidonic Acid Help Guide if you haven't already and you should have some good results.
I have and thanks. I am going tk run it alonv with gms, and baby aspirin and Lectrone too.