First Order Impression

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
So i took advantage of the free shipping and ISS Nitrix and I had a few emails back and forth to have some questions answered. Their customer service thus far is def great. Quick responses and def went above and beyond what I expected from them. Ordered late yesterday afternoon and the product is supposed to be out the door today. So far excellent in all categories! Just waiting on arrival of package to give the 100% satified.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Ordered late on the 23rd and Fedex says it should be delivered tomorrow the 26th. 3 days from order to recieving!! Awesome job Taylor!

taynut

Awards
It would have been there today but they won't let me fly the plane or drive the truck! :rant:

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Just got my order! Gotta love the added free samples. And for once they weren't the same samples you always get. Porduct that I actually would like to try! Usually I tend to get myoplex mrp's, substance wpi, maybe nector, but i got a few pre-workout drinks and a protein sample!! Thanks Taylor, will be placing another order in the near future.