FREE Shipping+ISS Nitrix Oxide To The First 20

taynut

Awards
Use coupon code amfs to get free ground shipping anywhere in the United States. You will also get a free bottle of ISS Satur8 Nitrix Oxide with your order. Can not be used with any other store specials.

Free nitrix oxide will be added automatically to order!!!!!:bb2:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
one more down...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Use coupon code amfs to get free ground shipping anywhere in the United States. You will also get a free bottle of ISS Satur8 Nitrix Oxide with your order. Can not be used with any other store specials.
D'oh. I just realized that I forgot to add the ISS NO to my cart before checking out. My invoice number is 3068. Does this mean that I miss out?

I tried to PM you, but you don't have that feature activated and I emailed you as well...I wouldn't have posted here, but I got an email confirming my order was processed about five minutes after submitting it.

Thanks,
STX

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
D'oh. I just realized that I forgot to add the ISS NO to my cart before checking out. My invoice number is 3068. Does this mean that I miss out?

I tried to PM you, but you don't have that feature activated and I emailed you as well...I wouldn't have posted here, but I got an email confirming my order was processed about five minutes after submitting it.

Thanks,
STX
Same here. I assumed it was automatic.....just mentioned it in the comments field on the order. Order #3069.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't want to seem like I'm hounding them, but I just noticed that they have a phone number on their site. I'm contemplating calling them before I leave work.

taynut

Awards
No need to call. All orders will have the bottles with them....Peace

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Tried to sign up Having problems. Hope Im still in the runnin!!!!!!!!!!!!! I used to own two stores myself.

taynut

Awards
Just place the order and I will make sure it gets taken care of......Thanks, John

taynut

Awards
Hell, you'll probably get a free shirt also. Put a note in the "note box" during checkout! Tell'em john said so, and also add your size.

Peace!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should we be putting "John" in the comments section on future orders or does it not matter?

taynut

Awards
Should we be putting "John" in the comments section on future orders or does it not matter?

Any speacials that come from this board will come with comments to add if the need arises....But for now they, my staff, are all aware of what we are doing on this board. Keep'em coming, I think there are 6 free ships left!

taynut

Awards
We still have 6 freeships left for any order no matter what size!!!!

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Taynut whats up ur not GOLD?????????????? I'll call my order having probs.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gold Members (our names are in gold) are people who donated to the board and enjoy some added value perks b/c of it. John is a sponsor though, so he gets his name in Green.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think old DSM drinks a little too much cough syrup sometimes :)

BTW, my shipping invoice came today in the e-mail. Showed flat rate shipping at 11.00 and didn't note the bottle of NO.

My order was #3063 I think it might have something to do with the protein drinks I bought( I remember somewhere about there being an exception but wasn't sure).

Processing and shipping times were excellent though.

taynut

Awards

BTW, my shipping invoice came today in the e-mail. Showed flat rate shipping at 11.00 and didn't note the bottle of NO.

My order was #3063 I think it might have something to do with the protein drinks I bought( I remember somewhere about there being an exception but wasn't sure).

Keep me informed as how much your card was charged. Just email if there are any issues. We had a sh%& load of orders monday from the weekend and I think my peoples minds were fried! I didn't tell them what we were doing until Monday morning. John

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't worry about it. I got a good deal and those drinks are heavy. My next order i'll make sure to communicate a little better. I appreciate trying to fix things though.

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Thanks !!! To many years on the Dark Side!!!:icon_lol:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's all good. I think you've been around so long that I actually understand the stuff you post now :)