Welcome Taylor's Nutrition!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to welcome Taylor's Nutrition to the AM team!

Here is a littel bit about them:

Taylor's Nutrition is an Online and Retail Health Nutrition Store, providing a vast inventory of nutritional products at or below wholesale pricing. We are the first of this kind in the Charlotte area to offer a retail store and online ordering with shipping. Taylor's Nutrition is owned and operated by John Locklear who has 15 years experience in the nutritional field. Taylor's Nutrition has built a reputable brand in the Charlotte, North Carolina area and worldwide via the Internet. We are the core supplier of all nutritional supplements to emergency personnel located in Charlotte, Concord, Kannapolis and Mooresville NC. We also supply nutritional products to local pro cycling teams and several of the NASCAR Race Teams. No one can compete with us when it comes to product selection and prices. We have everything you need to begin making the change or maintaining your healthy lifestyle.

https://www.taylorsnutrition.com/index.php?target=pages&page_id=about

Please give them a warm welcome!

:clap2:

taynut

Awards
First of all I would like to say that we are excited to be a part of the forum. We have been around for a while but within the last year we decided to really get our store going. We look forward to building great relationships with all the boards’ members and other store owners. Thanks, John Locklear-Owner Taylor’s Nutrition

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome and look forward to doing business with ya.

dhartnet

Banned
Awards
John,

Store and prices look great... You wont find a better supplement related site anywhere else in the world better than A.M. Most knowledgeable consumers by far...

(As well as the admins, stores, manufacturers, etc)..

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
some great selection and pricing, cheers to future buisness, and welcome.

chuck89gt5.0

Awards
You do price matching?
I dont see that option on your site, also free shipping for orders over 100 dollars even if it weighs alot?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
free shipping for orders over 100 dollars even if it weighs alot?
Okay, I couldn't help but laugh. I don't know if it's because i'm exhausted and ready to go home or if i'm just in a state of low oxygen but I can't stop laughing.

taynut

Awards
You do price matching?
I dont see that option on your site, also free shipping for orders over 100 dollars even if it weighs alot?
Yes, you click the big red box on the homepage and it will take you to this page Discount Bodybuilding and Sports Nutrition Supplements-Taylor's Nutrition.com - Home :: Contact us
Just fill it out and send it to us. As far as free shipping goes, the only thing we will add a charge to is drinks. It is $4.99. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Cool beans, welcome guys!

Uh oh, you guys need to carry USPLabs products ASAP! The VIP 5% off thing on your site is a very good idea, might have to try it out :)
EDIT - Any plans to allow international orders to be done over the site rather than phoning?

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
nice site, competitive pricings, and i love the price match/free shipping idea. reminds me of the old muscle-shoppe, which really took off and did well because of its competitiveness towards other stores and would not be beaten. hopefully you shall do the same and have the same success. :thumbsup:

taynut

Awards
Cool beans, welcome guys!

Uh oh, you guys need to carry USPLabs products ASAP! The VIP 5% off thing on your site is a very good idea, might have to try it out :)
EDIT - Any plans to allow international orders to be done over the site rather than phoning?
Yes, we are currently working on that international thing. If you need to place an order, just contact us and we will give you a shipping quote and then you can place the order on the net. After that we will manually adjust the price before we process your card.

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
friggin great ANOTHER place to send my hard earned money!!! welcome :thumbsup:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Welcome!

:wave: May your business prosper...

:djparty:

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Hello and welcome! Looks like your prices are pretty reasonable.."but" alot of new sponsers like to kick things off with a special discount for board members.:stick: