Shutting Down Taurus

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
Guys, I am going to have to shut down Taurus. With law school and still pinch hitting for LG Sciences it's just not working any more as I am sure everyone can see. After Big K flaked out I could never get it back on track.

Unless there is some enterprising person that would move to the midwest to run the company, I am going to have to shut it down. I just don't have time for it...

Sorry to let everyone down. To celebrate, we will be having a funeral and a give away on the products.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys, I am going to have to shut down Taurus. With law school and still pinch hitting for LG Sciences it's just not working any more as I am sure everyone can see. After Big K flaked out I could never get it back on track.

Unless there is some enterprising person that would move to the midwest to run the company, I am going to have to shut it down. I just don't have time for it...

Sorry to let everyone down. To celebrate, we will be having a funeral and a give away on the products.

Wait....Is this a joke or are you really shutting down the company?. Just ship me all the extra stuff you have in the warehouse.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
By give away, you mean you are giving away the products?. As in free and clear, nothing wanted in return...just giving them away. Fine then, give them away to me.

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
Im in for some DAA-hcg and wyked! Ive been using that stuff on and off for the last 10 months!

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Holy **** :((( Worst day ever!!!

Taurus was my first proper experience with PH's, Damn I'm going to miss 5aOHP :(. What are the odds that you can license out the formulations? I know M&M has something similar, but want your formulations. Any chance?

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well, the issue is that a company like this needs a person running it full time. PM me with your requests and I will send some product out.

CONDITIONS:

All FREE product is chosen by me COMPLETELY at my discretion when I have time to get to it. You can ask for anything you want, but realize that I may discount you if you are too greedy but don't just ask for 1 item either only because shipping is a big expense, so I don't want to give away **** and ship one item.

NO WHINING IF I DON'T REPLY. I am busy and I will do the best I can...

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Poor OP. He announces that the company is shutting down and then gets bombarded with (mostly joking) free product requests :D.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, the issue is that a company like this needs a person running it full time. PM me with your requests and I will send some product out.

CONDITIONS:

All FREE product is chosen by me COMPLETELY at my discretion when I have time to get to it. You can ask for anything you want, but realize that I may discount you if you are too greedy but don't just ask for 1 item either only because shipping is a big expense, so I don't want to give away **** and ship one item.

NO WHINING IF I DON'T REPLY. I am busy and I will do the best I can...

Who would anyone whine?. That would be really ungrateful. I mean you are being unbelievably generous. I've never seen anyone just give away products like this. Have a feeling your PM box is gonna fill up within hours. I'll just think of it like it is the lottery. Maybe I'll win and maybe not but thanks for giving me the chance! GOD bless you for being so generous.

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
Pm's sent

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
+1, I really wish you could have found someone to take this on for you, Taurus is one of the few companies actually bringing out something really new that isn't the next cash - uber harsh compound. Been all about safe compounds that work. I truely hope I get to pick up some pBold before it all goes. I figure it's a pain to ask for something shipped to ireland, I will play shipping if it's an option :).

Thank you Eric for bring something special to the market. Wish you the best in the future, whatever that might be!!!

Who would anyone whine?. That would be really ungrateful. I mean you are being unbelievably generous. I've never seen anyone just give away products like this. Have a feeling your PM box is gonna fill up within hours. I'll just think of it like it is the lottery. Maybe I'll win and maybe not but thanks for giving me the chance! GOD bless you for being so generous.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, If anyone has question about Taurus Products dont be afraid to ask..Im still here

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is really too bad Eric. I have no idea what it takes to run a company like this so I can't personally relate, but I am sorry to hear this.
Maybe when your schedule loosens up you'll take it on again?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This saddens me! I enjoyed being a rep for you Eric and I wish you the best!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
so i guess my pbold and m1p run will be my farewell....

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
Bummer, but may good things be on your horizon.

Sent you a PM.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is sad news. I got a feeling everything will work out for the best though, guess I'm one of those everything happens for a reason type of guys.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Sad news man :/ wish you all the luck in your future bro!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unless there is some enterprising person that would move to the midwest to run the company, I am going to have to shut it down. I just don't have time for it....
Surprised no one has questioned taking up this offer instead of just asking for free stuff. He is offering the chance to help run a company that has the potential to turn into something much bigger.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Surprised no one has questioned taking up this offer instead of just asking for free stuff. He is offering the chance to help run a company that has the potential to turn into something much bigger.
Agreed. However you have to kind of find something magical here: Someone living in that location who is willing to move/take on a new challenge in life and preferably have a background of running a business. This (someone taking over) would be the best solution (I'd rather have that than some free product), but it might be a bit of a longshot. Unless this question is being posed across multiple boards.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Wow... This is lame :-/ wish the best of luck to you and everyone at Taurus!!! You guys are one of the only companies left I was interested in. I got some p-bold on the way. Looks like that's all Ima be tryin! Hope one day yall come back!

Colby

Colby

Awards
Good luck to you and thanks for bringing out sum great products and being a company ppl can trust

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sad day! You guys gave me very first logging opportunity, thanks for helping me get a foothold here! Wyked will probably always be my fav PWO!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sad day! You guys gave me very first logging opportunity, thanks for helping me get a foothold here! Wyked will probably always be my fav PWO!
Yeah I did my first real log with Taurus also. It was the taurus liquid stim. It was some good stuff. Got addicted to that stuff. It even tasted good!. Too bad I guess it won't see the light of day. I wanted to try each and every one of their products after that log.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Yeah I did my first real log with Taurus also. It was the taurus liquid stim. It was some good stuff. Got addicted to that stuff. It even tasted good!. Too bad I guess it won't see the light of day. I wanted to try each and every one of their products after that log.
Same

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This makes me sad. Just when I finished my first week with 5aohp too, and it was going so well....

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
I would gladly take up this offer although I'm not sure what it entails, running a supplement companyn

mnowak1228

Awards
DAMN......Very Sad news!!! Good luck on all future endeavors!!! I did send you a PM, but for some reason it almost doesn't seem right to capitalize from this!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Believe me, I have thought about it quite a bit since Larry left. I feel that I am not the right person for the job though. You are right that it would be a great opportunity!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Damn Taurus bros, this is disappointing for sure. I saw big things coming for this company. Even in the short time that I had the honor of representing this company I was extremely impressed with the direction of it's supplement line up. This is unfortunate.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Wow, that's pretty surprising. I hate that you're having to shut down, maybe someone will end up deciding to take over for you and keep the company going. I never got around to trying any Taurus products but from what I see all over the boards, it was good stuff. I wish you the best.

steppinRazor

Awards

i inquired about this in PM. although im not quite sure where in the midwest the company is located.

on another note this is truly disappointing. Wyked was the first preWO that i fell in love with, i got all my friends hooked too lol..
really hope things level out on the up and up - i hate to see you guys go.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Wow sad to hear! Good luck in you future endeavors Eric