Shutting Down Taurus

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    "Welcome to The Fuzzy Hole. Fun for the entire family."




    In all seriousness though, I hope you can find someone to help you out up there in Michigan, Eirc. If not, any ideas of carry over some of the innovation of Taurus to LG?

    Ok, I can see where the older lady in the background could be the "Madam" or the stripper's boss/ chaperon but the guy with his little daughter at an obvious stag/ bachelor party is VERY disturbing! What the heck was he thinking!?!?
    BPS Rep
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."


  2. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Ok, I can see where the older lady in the background could be the "Madam" or the stripper's boss/ chaperon but the guy with his little daughter at an obvious stag/ bachelor party is VERY disturbing! What the heck was he thinking!?!?
    I'll tell you what he's thinking, he's thinking, "This is better then McDonalds."
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


    •   
       


  3. Eric, Im real sorry to hear about this, but Im sure with law school youll have your hands full anyway.

    To everyone asking about the formulas, Eric was a gracious enough to some of them over to us at LG. He truly is a great dude.

  4. That's good news at least!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  5. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    That's good news at least!
    Agreed, Eric has some great formulas, always has.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by DiabeticLiftr View Post
    Eric, Im real sorry to hear about this, but Im sure with law school youll have your hands full anyway.

    To everyone asking about the formulas, Eric was a gracious enough to some of them over to us at LG. He truly is a great dude.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DiabeticLiftr again...

    Epic! :-D

  7. sorry to hear this.

    never got to try any of y'alls products. best of luck!

  8. Eric, I'm in law school too and work full time, my grades definitely suffer compared to other students so I understand the desire to be more committed, plus you don't want anything stopping you from taking the bar, like your name mentioned in FDA docs for one reason or another, what school you at?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Taurus Nut. View Post
    Well, the issue is that a company like this needs a person running it full time. PM me with your requests and I will send some product out.

    CONDITIONS:

    All FREE product is chosen by me COMPLETELY at my discretion when I have time to get to it. You can ask for anything you want, but realize that I may discount you if you are too greedy but don't just ask for 1 item either only because shipping is a big expense, so I don't want to give away **** and ship one item.

    NO WHINING IF I DON'T REPLY. I am busy and I will do the best I can...
    Man this sucks!
    Wish I could sinc eI have worked in marketing for years now, working with ****, -LG, -Primordial :-/ - Powerchews, - mrsupps and so on.
    but I am all the way in ontario Canada. :-(

    Anyway PM sent, If I can help part time let me know. but work has me tied up for full time.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  10. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Just saw this today, it sucks, but law school is too important to mess with. Good luck Eric!

    guess I need to pick up some m1p before it disappears, in my overall "have to try everything" theme
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL
    Just saw this today, it sucks, but law school is too important to mess with. Good luck Eric!

    guess I need to pick up some m1p before it disappears, in my overall "have to try everything" theme
    Lol. Had the same thought man.

  12. sorry to hear... never even had a chance to try any Taurus products.. just heard good things (and no, no pm being sent).

    Good luck in the future!
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jaydollars
    Eric, I'm in law school too and work full time, my grades definitely suffer compared to other students so I understand the desire to be more committed, plus you don't want anything stopping you from taking the bar, like your name mentioned in FDA docs for one reason or another, what school you at?
    My school made us sign a waiver that we couldn't work while there. Huh, guess we're just weird

  14. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    My school made us sign a waiver that we couldn't work while there. Huh, guess we're just weird
    A lot of graduate programs function in a very similar fashion.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  15. damn this is sad news I always wanted to try m1p and other products.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    A lot of graduate programs function in a very similar fashion.
    i think thats a good rule tbh, keeps you focused, though i find i get better grades while employed

    Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17 View Post
    damn this is sad news I always wanted to try m1p and other products.
    hey man stop over at lg in the near future we will be getting m1p and some others as well

  17. Quote Originally Posted by DiabeticLiftr View Post
    i think thats a good rule tbh, keeps you focused, though i find i get better grades while employed



    hey man stop over at lg in the near future we will be getting m1p and some others as well

    What about 5aOHP?. You gotta get that!. It is very popular!

  18. I can see whats in the works, but nothing on that as of now

  19. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    My school made us sign a waiver that we couldn't work while there. Huh, guess we're just weird
    The ABA says you're not supposed to work more than 20 hrs per week. No one enforces this stuff though. I worked up to 40 hrs per week during my 3L year and still got my bar card

  20. Quote Originally Posted by owlicks

    The ABA says you're not supposed to work more than 20 hrs per week. No one enforces this stuff though. I worked up to 40 hrs per week during my 3L year and still got my bar card
    I think 2 & 3Ls can work 40+. Just not 1Ls. I don't have time anyways with getting my MBA too. I just remember signing it. I knew I wasn't gonna work

  21. Quote Originally Posted by DiabeticLiftr View Post
    hey man stop over at lg in the near future we will be getting m1p and some others as well
    ^^^This!! M1P is a very nice product and I'm glad LG is picking it up! Maybe they'll pick up Wyked too? (Hint, hint!--- everyone that trys it, likes it a lot or loves it!)
    BPS Rep
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  22. The first DAA I tried was from Tnut. It worked almost to well, surprisingly to me. Good luck in your future endeavors.

    On a business note, is there any chance of licensing out any of your formulas to 3rd party entities?

  23. Im trying to buy off of the site but nothing is in stock =[
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

  24. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal
    Im trying to buy off of the site but nothing is in stock =[
    Yeah I saw that too. He said in the first page that they were just gonna give out products at the end in a likelihood.

  25. I wouldn't mind trying a bottle of 5aohp and your M1p, but I am willing to offer something of monetary value in return if needed.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    I wouldn't mind trying a bottle of 5aohp and your M1p, but I am willing to offer something of monetary value in return if needed.

    Still available at Nutraplanet.

  27. I already bought it fron np and gave it away a few months ago. Highly doubt i would buy it again at full price. On second note, i would probably give this away as well. Not sure why i even posted that request...

    Edit....meaning I posted off of a spur of the moment thing. I do not even run pro's anymore.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    I already bought it fron np and gave it away a few months ago. Highly doubt i would buy it again at full price. On second note, i would probably give this away as well. Not sure why i even posted that request...

    Wait wut?????????

    RECOVERBRO



  29. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ

    Wait wut?????????
    This????
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How do feel about the FDA shutting down supplements
    By DreamBig in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-16-2012, 10:45 AM
  2. taurus m1p log.
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 260
    Last Post: 02-10-2012, 02:26 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-21-2007, 04:26 PM
  4. shutting cycle down :(
    By schlam_of in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-26-2005, 01:13 AM
Log in
Log in