5aOHP

Jaegernaut

Jaegernaut

Awards
I'm thinking about giving this product a try, I am mostly looking for strength gains but I have a few questions. I know the dose should be split up through out the day, but can I take 2ml when I wake and another 2ml before bed? I work 12 hour days and I cannot store the product at work its just to hot. Also how would a 4 week run be effective or should I buy 2 bottles and run it 6 weeks?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The main reason to split doses up is because of the half-life of the compound. You really want to keep it active in your body throughout the day to get the most out of your cycle. A little drink thermos would work great to keep it in if that would work for you. Going for the extra bottle would definitely yield better results.

Jaegernaut

Jaegernaut

Awards
I'll have to think of something or wait until I am home again to try it out. Do you think I could split it into 3 doses? One in the morning one prior to workout and one before bed? Would that keep it or is the half-life too short for that also?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3X a day would be fine.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
when i was bringing this to work. Id prefill and the dose in the syringe. and then slip away and pop in my mouth in the bathroom

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be running this soon too. I was gonna ask about the dosing also.

[h=3]5aOHP Directions:[/h]
Shake Well: 4-6 Weeks of 5aOHP at 4-8 doses per day split up. Use the convenient oral syringe to place 1ml under your tongue hold for 60 seconds, then swish the liquid delivery system in your mouth for 60 seconds coating the entire mouth and swallow completely. MUST BE 21 TO USE!

The 4-8 doses per day is gonna be hard. I might be able to do 4, but eight?. That would be pretty tough. I'd like to use the maximum dosage too. Thinking of doing a huge dose pre-workout for the strength effects. I've done it before with other DHT based ph products and it gives great energy and focus for my workout which in turn leads to strength.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards

5aOHP Directions:

Shake Well: 4-6 Weeks of 5aOHP at 4-8 doses per day split up. Use the convenient oral syringe to place 1ml under your tongue hold for 60 seconds, then swish the liquid delivery system in your mouth for 60 seconds coating the entire mouth and swallow completely. MUST BE 21 TO USE!

The 4-8 doses per day is gonna be hard. I might be able to do 4, but eight?. That would be pretty tough. I'd like to use the maximum dosage too. Thinking of doing a huge dose pre-workout for the strength effects. I've done it before with other DHT based ph products and it gives great energy and focus for my workout which in turn leads to strength.
That would work well

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
tbone, what are you going to be running this with? What are your goals with it?

thanks man

5aOHP Directions:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

5aOHP Directions:

If you want to do the eight dosages a day but find the timing difficult, just double up each dose to 2ml. Take it four times a day and your taking eight doses. The larger dose pre-wo would work as well.

Jaegernaut

Jaegernaut

Awards
Well I just placed my order of two bottles, going to run 6ml a day, I'll try to split it up as much as possible but most likely I'll be taking 2ml 3x a day

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
tbone, what are you going to be running this with? What are your goals with it?

thanks man
My main goal will be building strength while losing some fat. I have two bottles of original liqua-vad Androhard that I'm running with it. I've read that 5aOHP is similar so its basically like I'm running the same thing. Love AndroHard at double dosage so.... Both products are extremely mild and I will not run anything that is liver toxic anymore. Normally I stay away from PH type products, so this is rare for me. The minute I start noticing any sides though I'm gonna significantly cut the dosage. I need side effects like I need a hole in the head.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going big dog style! 3 bottles 2 months. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What dosage are you gonna run it at?. I could do the math, but then I would have to think.
Going to try 6 and bump to 8 sometime second month, don't feel like doing the math either :) Good buddy Johhny is going to help me with that one.... ;-)

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL..Well the way I did it um...wait..I forget..I ran it at 4 for a week then 6 for , i dont remember..I ended up bumping it up to 8 on week 5 and 10 the last week but only ran like 6 weeks

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL..Well the way I did it um...wait..I forget..I ran it at 4 for a week then 6 for , i dont remember..I ended up bumping it up to 8 on week 5 and 10 the last week but only ran like 6 weeks
Gotcha, we'll see what happens may save the extra bottle for down the road and do the same (doubtful) haha!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah...Go in with a plan then go up from there. Id start out with 4ml too see how it treats you. 10ml was tooooo much...I just wanted to test the waters. I think next time it will be 6 for 4 weeks and 8 for 2 weeks. or 6 for 2 months that would be nice

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah...Go in with a plan then go up from there. Id start out with 4ml too see how it treats you. 10ml was tooooo much...I just wanted to test the waters. I think next time it will be 6 for 4 weeks and 8 for 2 weeks. or 6 for 2 months that would be nice
6 for two months sounds about where I may do it, I will have hdrol running in there too so the 5aohp will be the icing on the cake. Not looking to mega dose it, trying to keep a lean cut to compensate for some of the bloat I get from hdrol.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It will be a nice run indeed, if your diet and training are on

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
My main goal will be building strength while losing some fat. I have two bottles of original liqua-vad Androhard that I'm running with it. I've read that 5aOHP is similar so its basically like I'm running the same thing. Love AndroHard at double dosage so.... Both products are extremely mild and I will not run anything that is liver toxic anymore. Normally I stay away from PH type products, so this is rare for me. The minute I start noticing any sides though I'm gonna significantly cut the dosage. I need side effects like I need a hole in the head.
Im very intrigued by the 5aOHP, but after lots of researching and some hit and miss logs, seems this stuff just isnt very reputable? Here are some thoughts from Patrick Arnold, who knows his stuff obviously.

Just some food for thought. Im not saying its good or bad either way, but just something to look into.

PA : 5a-pregnanedione simply cannot have anabolic activity and thats undebateable
PA: this is not a progestin. 5a reduction destroys progestational activity
PA: why is there no lot number on the bottle as required by law? why are the chemical names written in an ambiguous and incorrect manner? why does it say 6 grams per serving, 50 servings per bottle, yet the entire bottle only weighs 220 - 230 grams
PA: if it contains what it says i will definitely report it. but it would kinda be a moot point anyway, given the poor potential of the active imo
PA: there are mistakes and then there are gross oversights and negligence - about 5aOHP
PA: remove the solvent and then react the ingredient with lead tetraacetate and then redissolve the 5a-adione you get
PA: i see no significant effects from this stuff - good or bad
PA: My suspicion is the extenet of metabolism is too low to be worthwhile

I'm going big dog style! 3 bottles 2 months. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've actually been intrigued by a few really good reviews on AM from people, will dig the one up I read a few hours ago.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Posted by celc5

Sorry guys, but it's been 9 days since I've run out of Progestin Beta. I'm leaving the country in 14 days. In which case, I can't take the liquid with me. At this point, it'd be pointless to run it for 2 weeks after having been off for what would end up being 11 days (if it got here on Monday). If I had the compound in hand, it would have allowed a total of 6-7 weeks without interfering with my trip.

That being said, it was a good run. No hard feelings, sometimes circumstances in life don't fall into place exactly the way you want them to. Once I recieve the package, I'll gladly return it or pass it along to whomever TaurusNut requests.

FINAL REVIEW

Objective: The Numbers

Body Comp: I gained 8 pounds of lean mass and lost 1 pound of fat based on weekly skinfolds. Progestin Beta was surprisingly more anabolic than I expected.

Strength: I gained approximately 10 pounds per lift on upper body compound lifts such as BB Flat Bench Press and DB Rows. I gained approximately 20 pounds per lift on power moves such as squats, straight leg DL, and shrugs. Those are all in a 3 sets of 12 rep range to give perspective. I agree with Kleen's perspective that the compound didn't inherently make me stronger. Strength would creep up when lean mass would increase.

Number of Visible Abs at Rest:
Pre-Cycle: 0
Post Cycle: 2 at rest, 4-6 post workout

Subjetive: Personal Notes and Opinions

Mood: There may have been a hint of alpha male for approximately 1-2 weeks. But mood leveled off after that. I'm inherently a cranky person, but Progrestin Beta didn't exacerbate my inner a-hole.

Libido: For the first half of the cycle, libido was increased with slightly enhanced sexual performance. There were a few times where I did feel a bit more aggressive in the bedroom also. For the second half of the cycle, libido felt "flat." I personally noticed a drop off in my sexual performance. But it wasn't bad enough for the wife to make fun of me for it

Gyno: I have a history of gyno with 2 small lumps that vary in size. They come and go depending on how careless I am with supplementation. I had ZERO gyno exacerbation with Progestin Beta. To be fair, I took 2 caps Formadrol per day throughout the cycle. I've never taken this particular Formadrol ingredient profile so I can't elaborate on other possible explanations. All I know is that I almost always expect gyno to get worse or flare up on cycle. And it did not with Progrestin Beta and the mild Formadrol plan.

Discussion: Chit Chat, Mostly Nonsense

My overall description of this compound is that it's subtle. The gains were slow, but very steady once I stepped back and looked at the big picture. There's nothing explosive about this compound in the gym or body comp wise. Referring to Kleen's report again, I don't believe that this compound compares to Epithio for me. I get a bit of androgenic effect with epithio. In which case, strength comes on faster and I notice a bit of an overall body "shape" change with a select few desingers. For example, I notice a bid difference in my V-taper with compounds such as epithio and phera. My shoulders, chest, and quads really blew up with those compounds. But this body change was more subtle and comparable to Progmagnon for me personally. At the same time, I accomplished in 4 weeks on Progestin Beta what took me 6 weeks on PMag.

I had some recomp effect later in the cycle, but it required a careful watch with my diet. This is not a recomp agent like Hdrol or Superdrol that simply require a huge volume of calories. I leaned out a bit, but I wouldn't classify this as a cutter.

I like the idea of stacking progestin beta. I think that the individual should tailor this to stack with something that is more explosive for their personal tastes. It would be interesting to bridge Progestin Beta into M14add during an all out bulk. I envision gaining 6-8 pounds on Progestin and then sending the cycle into overdrive with M14 to really blow up.

It would also be interesting to see if Progestin beta could still be anabolic during a cutting cycle alongside Formestane and a fat burner. Kleen suggested stacking with something for androgenic, such as a dhea based designer. I think that's a good idea. My personal alternative idea is to use formestane instead, although it still follows Kleen's aggression/strength/libido enhancing logic to balance out the stack.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It will be a nice run indeed, if your diet and training are on
As seen in my current log my diet and training have been revamped recently and I'm yielding great results right now. Can only imagine what this run is going to do for me if I continue to progress as rapidly as I am now... Very excited!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've see a lot of positive reviews on the product with a lot of people reporting huge increases in strength. Maybe it isn't something for people that usually run stronger harsher products. I'm not worried about it being anabolic, as I have no problem gaining weight. It is the strength concentration and focus that I'm after. I've seen it compared to Androhard which is one of the main reasons I decided to try it. Also just because it may not look good on paper doesn't mean it won't surprise you and actually work. There are also things that look awesome on paper and then you try them and they just don't work. If you go into it with a negative attitude thinking it won't work, well then you are doomed from the start anyway.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im very intrigued by the 5aOHP, but after lots of researching and some hit and miss logs, seems this stuff just isnt very reputable? Here are some thoughts from Patrick Arnold, who knows his stuff obviously.

Just some food for thought. Im not saying its good or bad either way, but just something to look into.

PA : 5a-pregnanedione simply cannot have anabolic activity and thats undebateable
PA: this is not a progestin. 5a reduction destroys progestational activity
PA: why is there no lot number on the bottle as required by law? why are the chemical names written in an ambiguous and incorrect manner? why does it say 6 grams per serving, 50 servings per bottle, yet the entire bottle only weighs 220 - 230 grams
PA: if it contains what it says i will definitely report it. but it would kinda be a moot point anyway, given the poor potential of the active imo
PA: there are mistakes and then there are gross oversights and negligence - about 5aOHP
PA: remove the solvent and then react the ingredient with lead tetraacetate and then redissolve the 5a-adione you get
PA: i see no significant effects from this stuff - good or bad
PA: My suspicion is the extenet of metabolism is too low to be worthwhile
Not being disrespectful here but given the past history of strong *****ry between Eric and Pat, do you think that Pat would be saying GOOD things about any of Eric's products? PA is a very intelligent man but as they say, "The proof is in the pudding!" People are running this product and having positive outcomes -- even non-sponsored people. As ol' Forrest Gump says, "That's all I got to say bout that."

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Patrick is intelligent, but his history with Eric is no secret. There are very well respected members who have run 5aohp, I posted a thread with reviews that shows members having great results.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just started my bottle of 5a a couple days ago. This is the 2nd run for me. The 1st run was nothing short of awesome!! I'm super busy lately, so I'll post up a nice review at the end of the run. I already got my "before" pics! :dance:

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just started my bottle of 5a a couple days ago. This is the 2nd run for me. The 1st run was nothing short of awesome!! I'm super busy lately, so I'll post up a nice review at the end of the run. I already got my "before" pics! :dance:
Sweet looking forward to it bro!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A repeat offender lol. I'm a little foggy on all the logs and what not (if you kept one). What did you notice your first time around?

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
I'll add my name to the list for being serious impressed by 5aOHP, for the most part I trust PA but everything has to be taken with a grain of salt for these PH's . For me 5aOHP delivered serious strength increase and leaning while putting on muscle with zero sides.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll add my name to the list for being serious impressed by 5aOHP, for the most part I trust PA but everything has to be taken with a grain of salt for these PH's . For me 5aOHP delivered serious strength increase and leaning while putting on muscle with zero sides.
The good responses just keep rolling in! Love it. You guys are making me tempted to start this a bit early and run the 5aohp solo bridged to hdrol for a killer cycle! HMMMM.... It has been three months since I started pct..... ;-)

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thnks bud for the comment. Yes, even though things dont make since written on paper. What happens in the body is crazy sometimes.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't 5aohp and H-Drol both utilize the same enzymes for conversion? This would make me think Hdrol will not be the ideal weapon of choice to stack with 5aohp. I know that there's some debate that Hdrol has activity before conversion, so I'm not saying that it's a bad stack, just maybe not the most idea. I'd be very interested to see feedback from anybody that has already stacked these two.

EDIT: I just did a quick search. I must have confused some my previous research, b/c this does not appear to be the case in regards to the enzyme conversion pathways. :D

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
ok. Very cool. I wasnt aware of the past history between PA and Eric. Sounds like a good product and after more research, seems the logs are having great feedback on this stuff. I may have to run this soon.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Thnks bud for the comment. Yes, even though things dont make since written on paper. What happens in the body is crazy sometimes.
No problem, I won't even say crazy, but not fully understood. Alot of what can look good on paper doesn't always pan out either ;). Conflicting opinions are great once each speaker has a rational science based theory behind it. If we lived in a world with only products PA approved of then it wouldn't be quite as interesting or fun, the same could be said for Eric... We're thankful and lucky to have them both :-D!

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
The good responses just keep rolling in! Love it. You guys are making me tempted to start this a bit early and run the 5aohp solo bridged to hdrol for a killer cycle! HMMMM.... It has been three months since I started pct..... ;-)
I should add this was at minimum dose... 4ml a day. Significant weight/rep increases EVERY workout :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't 5aohp and H-Drol both utilize the same enzymes for conversion? This would make me think Hdrol will not be the ideal weapon of choice to stack with 5aohp. I know that there's some debate that Hdrol has activity before conversion, so I'm not saying that it's a bad stack, just maybe not the most idea. I'd be very interested to see feedback from anybody that has already stacked these two.

EDIT: I just did a quick search. I must have confused some my previous research, b/c this does not appear to be the case in regards to the enzyme conversion pathways. :D
:) our bro Johnny suggested it.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, like I said, I double checked and I was obviously confusing some other products. :D

I'm not sure what I was researching before, though. Now that I think about, I was interested in running longer non-methyl cycle. Hdrol obviously doesn't fit into that category.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, like I said, I double checked and I was obviously confusing some other products. :D

I'm not sure what I was researching before, though. Now that I think about, I was interested in running longer non-methyl cycle. Hdrol obviously doesn't fit into that category.

Hey , its all good man. I just had a nice run with the two, Sometimes Im confusing the hell out of myself. I mean you can read so much stuff everyday, its easy to confuse compounds.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey , its all good man. I just had a nice run with the two, Sometimes Im confusing the hell out of myself. I mean you can read so much stuff everyday, its easy to confuse compounds.
Agree, hence why we will only neg stx once for this... :-D

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You ran HDrol with 5aohp? I missed where you said that. I have two bottles of 5aohp from a trade.

I just looked through my stash and realized what I was researching.

LOL. Neg at will, but be warned...I'm not afraid to counter. :rasp:

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok. Very cool. I wasnt aware of the past history between PA and Eric. Sounds like a good product and after more research, seems the logs are having great feedback on this stuff. I may have to run this soon.
No problem! Look forward to hearing how your cycle goes if you do!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As of today, I'm bumping up to 8 doses per day. Loving this stuff!!