Stacking P-Bold

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Curious to what would be nice to stack with P-Bold for a lean muscle gain.. I am thinking 1-andro?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm, well, The great thing about our products are that they are not methylated so you can pretty much stack with anything. I nice lean stack might be some hdrol. Me, I plan I stacking with epi this summer.

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, I am still trying to figure out what I want to run for my first cycle..So I am trying to figure out some good options

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've been do some research and whatnot and seeming that p-Bold is a derivative of 1,4andro.. I figured it would stack nicely with 1-andro or 1-andro/decavol

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hmm, well, The great thing about our products are that they are not methylated so you can pretty much stack with anything. I nice lean stack might be some hdrol. Me, I plan I stacking with epi this summer.
I dont want to get in the methylated just yet..I want to get a cycle under my belt first. But I see how p-Bold would stack well with Hdrol

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pbold is nice on its own. You dont have to stack it at all. They would stack with the other 2 that you mentioned though

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
I dont want to get in the methylated just yet..I want to get a cycle under my belt first. But I see how p-Bold would stack well with Hdrol
I did an 8-week P-Bold run as my first ever PH, and I loved it. If its your first cycle keep it simple and just to 8-weeks of P-Bold if your looking to keep your gains more lean than wet just adjust diet and cardio. I kept my cardio pretty regular and most all of what I gained was lean size and I kept about 95-93% of it after PCT.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been do some research and whatnot and seeming that p-Bold is a derivative of 1,4andro.. I figured it would stack nicely with 1-andro or 1-andro/decavol
1andro is a derivative of 1,4andro as well (dehydroboldenone)... just throwing that out there. It still should stack nicely. If it's your first go around though, I would recommend you run it solo and bask in the glory of your virgin receptors.

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I did an 8-week P-Bold run as my first ever PH, and I loved it. If its your first cycle keep it simple and just to 8-weeks of P-Bold if your looking to keep your gains more lean than wet just adjust diet and cardio. I kept my cardio pretty regular and most all of what I gained was lean size and I kept about 95-93% of it after PCT.
Wow! That's awesome. How much lean mass did you gain and what was included in your PCT?

1andro is a derivative of 1,4andro as well (dehydroboldenone)... just throwing that out there. It still should stack nicely. If it's your first go around though, I would recommend you run it solo and bask in the glory of your virgin receptors.
Thanks for the info! I initially was thinking to just run 1-andro but I heard you could have lethargy and some other mild side effects that 1,4andro helps with. That being said..what would you recommend running for a first cycle?

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Wow! That's awesome. How much lean mass did you gain and what was included in your PCT?
I'd say about a good 10lbs but I ate like a horse everyday. Not always good food as I had a family crisis in the middle of my run and log.
PCT was PCT Black by Finaflex with Pure Test also by Finaflex, I also kept eating like I was on cycle during PCT just upped cardio. I always had a serm on hand just in case. I had help with how to run everything from the people at Taurus and Guys like Fl3X.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
P bold solo 6-8 weeks would be a great first run

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd say about a good 10lbs but I ate like a horse everyday. Not always good food as I had a family crisis in the middle of my run and log.
PCT was PCT Black by Finaflex with Pure Test also by Finaflex, I also kept eating like I was on cycle during PCT just upped cardio. I always had a serm on hand just in case. I had help with how to run everything from the people at Taurus and Guys like Fl3X.
Those are good gains! Especially if you kept it all

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
P bold solo 6-8 weeks would be a great first run
That sounds good and simple. I saw that you guys were thinking it was somewhat "wet". What's the consensus on that? I want to stay lean and dry which was why I was leaning toward 1-andro.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No not really. There is added ATD to reduce bloat

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That sounds good and simple. I saw that you guys were thinking it was somewhat "wet". What's the consensus on that? I want to stay lean and dry which was why I was leaning toward 1-andro.
If you're not eating with an over abundance of calories the gains from P Bold should be dry. When malleus and I ran the beta, I wasn't eating enough to bulk and was leaning out a bit while maintaining weight (recomp) which sounds like what you're looking for. The ATD included in P Bold will keep your gains dryer. If you were to stack for leaner gains I would pick something other than 1 Andro. Good stack choices would be hdrol, epi, pmag, 11 oxo IMO.
Or look into the other PHs Taurus makes and stack with those.

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No not really. There is added ATD to reduce bloat
That's good that the ATD is included..I didn't realize that

If you're not eating with an over abundance of calories the gains from P Bold should be dry. When malleus and I ran the beta, I wasn't eating enough to bulk and was leaning out a bit while maintaining weight (recomp) which sounds like what you're looking for. The ATD included in P Bold will keep your gains dryer. If you were to stack for leaner gains I would pick something other than 1 Andro. Good stack choices would be hdrol, epi, pmag, 11 oxo IMO.
Or look into the other PHs Taurus makes and stack with those.
I am looking to gain lean muscle mass. I am really lean now. So I want to keep my leanness,but increase mass. Not looking to blow up but a nice 6-8 pounds of good lean muscle over a 6-8 week period would be ideal

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I might go with p-bold and epi this summer. I was gonna run epi with Androlean. Let's see what happens in the upcoming month on which I'll decide to go with.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Om doing Pbold, epi with a low dose superdrol this summer

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Om doing Pbold, epi with a low dose superdrol this summer
Sd , p-bold and epi? Pretty harsh stack but sounds good lol. When u might start it? Maybe I'll do it too lmfaoo. How u might run it?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No..The main dogs arent on yet, so Im waiting to ask them, BPJohn is the dude that would know.

But Ill be dosing like this most likely

Pbold-8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8
Super-10/10/10/10/0/0/0/0
epi-30/30/30/30/30/30/0/0

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No..The main dogs arent on yet, so Im waiting to ask them, BPJohn is the dude that would know.

But Ill be dosing like this most likely

Pbold-8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8
Super-10/10/10/10/0/0/0/0
epi-30/30/30/30/30/30/0/0
Lol aight. Nice. Have u used epi before? I think going up to 45 the last 3 weeks looks better. If I decide to go crazy like u that's what I would do

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, Ive ran it 2 other times. Im trying to go with the least amount of sides. Im training for the Warriror dash, So theres going to be alot of running and endurance in my training.I may bump ot up to 40 the last 2 weeks of epi, havnt decided yet.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, Ive ran it 2 other times. Im trying to go with the least amount of sides. Im training for the Warriror dash, So theres going to be alot of running and endurance in my training.I may bump ot up to 40 the last 2 weeks of epi, havnt decided yet.
OHH thats cool..Yea my opinion i think u should bump it up to 40 the last two weeks if sides are minimal. You def need to log this bro

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OHH thats cool..Yea my opinion i think u should bump it up to 40 the last two weeks if sides are minimal. You def need to log this bro

Im thikning about it, But Ive been nonstop logging for several months now, and it surely does take up a bunch of time. Maybe I could at least do a weekly update log

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im thikning about it, But Ive been nonstop logging for several months now, and it surely does take up a bunch of time. Maybe I could at least do a weekly update log
Lol yea I feel you. It can get a little tiring and time consuming. Yea a weekly log is good.

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So what about PCT after runing p-bold standalone or p-bold stacked with 1-andro..Will I need a SERM?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SERM is not necessary, but I run clomid low dose for a few weeks, just because. But that me

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like a plan. I like clomid personally

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a plan. I like clomid personally
Yeah..I've been doing a little research on SERMS and the only thing that bothers me is the decrease of IGF-1 and Growth Horomone that may come from using Nolvadex

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah..I've been doing a little research on SERMS and the only thing that bothers me is the decrease of IGF-1 and Growth Horomone that may come from using Nolvadex
Look into torem. It's my fav.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look into torem. It's my fav.
Heard good things about torem. I just have a buncha clomid so, over Nolva I prefer clomid. But torem seems to be the way to go. Just from what Ive read

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Heard good things about torem. I just have a buncha clomid so, over Nolva I prefer clomid. But torem seems to be the way to go. Just from what Ive read
Clomid is my second choice. But yea Torem to me seems to be the best...

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Okay fellaz...I have about 300 saved up..From start to finish,which supps should I get for the full cycle and PCT

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Also..what would be a good dose for p-bold for bulking..I saw in some reviews,they wished they dosed more per day

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also..what would be a good dose for p-bold for bulking..I saw in some reviews,they wished they dosed more per day
Being your first cycle, I would say start at normal dose and adjust from there as you go. If the normal dose works for you, then you get a longer use of one bottle. ;-)

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^ This is a good starting point!!!

sprintstar01

Awards
Thanks for the helps guys!

(ps its wsaucer..got banned for accidentally posting a site for a legit question..oops)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you mean 1-testosterone is 5a reduced boldenone.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my next cycle is going to be

6 weeks of 600mg/4-andro-diol + 600mg bold 200
weeks 1-3 15mg m1t
weeks 4-6 12mg of methyl dienolone

then weeks 7,8,9,10, stanodrol @ 900mg e/d.

so, im looking for other possible options for the bold 200, this seems interesting......

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my next cycle is going to be

6 weeks of 600mg/4-andro-diol + 600mg bold 200
weeks 1-3 15mg m1t
weeks 4-6 12mg of methyl dienolone

then weeks 7,8,9,10, stanodrol @ 900mg e/d.

so, im looking for other possible options for the bold 200, this seems interesting......
I logged it a while back. That might give you some weight one way or the other if you were considering this.
Basically was barely over maintenance cals and noticing some slight recomp effects, then on a higher caloric surplus I gained a couple % body fat and got a good deal stronger and heavier.

Forgive my naivety but what is methyl dienolone?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Methyl trens little half brother.
So basically the stuff that can be found all over the online roid shops? I think that's the same thing I was looking at. Got pissed cuz it wasn't tren like it claimed.

sprintstar01

Awards
Hey guys, if a rep can PM me about getting some p-bold before everything runs out, what would be great!