Any chance of Tuarus coming out with some 19norprogestins

Young JD

Awards
Llke 17ahyroxy 19nor progesterone as a precourser to 19norandrostenedione or 17ahydroxy 19nor pregna 4'9 diene 3 20 Dione as a precourser to the original tren running 5aohp at the moment and must say I'm surprised but got a bad ear infection so stopped the run becuase I felt that anti-biotics and pain killers probly won't mix well with steroids plus I carn't eat so I felt the review I promised the reps might not be that impressive if I carn't eat but I'll let all you guys at tuarus know how it goes when I get better and restart the run could be a good test for 5aohp to see if I can get stronger once I return to lifting after being sick

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
We will have some new products in the future, keep an eye out!

also keep me updated on the 5a, get better, I know you will enjoy it.

Young JD

Awards
Thanks for the reply and will keep you updated just feelt the pain killers and anti biotics plus prohormones might be a bit hard for the body to metabolise even though 5a shouldn't be toxic pulse thought if I took 5a and meds to close the delivery system might increase obsorbtion of the meds which might put more of the drugs then I need in my system in and not being able to eat proply put a downer on it luckily I was only a week in when I got sick so still got plenty left for when I get better and I was enjoying the run I seemed to get the androgen pump and dropped about .5kg which is roughly .75lb on us scales while tonning up and getting stronger so it should be a good run once I get back

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We will have some new products in the future, keep an eye out!

also keep me updated on the 5a, get better, I know you will enjoy it.
New products sounds good. I'm in for more info

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
New products sounds fun to me!!

Young JD

Awards
Yeah new products do sound fun but guess what else is fun I'm back brother took some 5a and hit biceps hit 2more reps then before I got sick all I can say about having plenty of 5a for my return to working out and getting my recomp back on track from being sick is yeeeeeaaahhhhh booooooooooooooooooooooyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Yeah new products do sound fun but guess what else is fun I'm back brother took some 5a and hit biceps hit 2more reps then before I got sick all I can say about having plenty of 5a for my return to working out and getting my recomp back on track from being sick is yeeeeeaaahhhhh booooooooooooooooooooooyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Hahaa, nice bud, keep us updated.