Stacking 5aohp and M1P Log (unsponsored)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Stacking 5aohp and M1P Log (unsponsored)


    Here we go! I have two bottles each of 5aohp and M1P. Going to start dosing them each at 4ml per day. Will then bump to 5ml, and then ride it out at 6ml till the end of the cycle.

    As far as splitting the doses go I'm torn as to whether or not I want to split them up as suggest or just dose them both first thing in the AM.

    Goal here is to cut. Prior to the cycle I had lost 26 lbs in about 8 weeks (roughly 4lbs a week the first 6 weeks and then only lost a lb a week the last two weeks)

    I'm not doing an insane amount of cardio as I'm trying to achieve my goals through calorie restriction. Although it is an evil that must be done. Probably be doing around 30-45 min sessions per day.

    Diet is on point. Carbs are only being eaten around workout times. Everything else is pro/fat

    I'll see I can can get some pics up when I have time just so y'all can see my progress.

    Name:  image-2220669870.png
Views: 419
Size:  781.7 KB


  2. It sounds like you are dialed in and ready to go. As far as the dosing goes, all studies were based on splitting them up through out the day. This way you keep the actives in your body and working all day/night. Keep us posted on the results. Good luck!!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by TAURUS NUTRI
    It sounds like you are dialed in and ready to go. As far as the dosing goes, all studies were based on splitting them up through out the day. This way you keep the actives in your body and working all day/night. Keep us posted on the results. Good luck!!
    Thanks for that. I know that there has always been a debate on dosing all at once or splitting things up throughout the day. I might have to do 2ml AM and 2ml preworkout as it might look kind of odd to my coworkers to see me dose throughout the day.
    •   
       


  4. Im down to follow along bud.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  5. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT
    Im down to follow along bud.
    Thanks man, Great to have you along!

  6. Subbed brother. Looks like a lot of fun. I may do this stack sometime!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  7. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Subbed brother. Looks like a lot of fun. I may do this stack sometime!
    Sounds good! Glad to have you along boss

  8. Alright so the photo uploader on this site totally blows....I had some progress pics from a few months ago that showed how fat I was compared to all the weight I've lost now and it will not let me upload either photo I just get a stupid red exclaimation I am FOCKING pissed. WTF

  9. Definitely in for this!!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  10. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Definitely in for this!!
    Yeahhh buddy!

  11. Subbed bro! I like unsponsored logs. It gives an honest view of how these products actually work.

  12. Hope this treats you well.

    RECOVERBRO



  13. In for the ride on this one!!
    SEMPER FI!!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Subbed bro! I like unsponsored logs. It gives an honest view of how these products actually work.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Hope this treats you well.
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    In for the ride on this one!!

    Thanks guys! nothing much to report yet obviously.....i'm going to try to get some pics posted again tonight.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by 808shredded View Post
    Subbed
    Thanks man!

    Still not much to report. I'll start posting up workouts when I have the time. Here's what my diet is looking like. I started this cycle around 199-201ish.

    Meal 1: two scoops iForce Protean (although this will be shifting to myofusion)
    Meal 2: 1 tilapia loin, 1 can tuna, asparagus
    Meal 3: 1 chicken breast, broccoli
    Meal 4: 2 scoops core MRP, 1/2 cup oats, 1 scoop myofusion (myofusion will be shifting to Nectar)
    Meal 5: 2 scoops core MRP, 1 scoop myofusion (myofusion will be shifting to nectar)
    Meal 6: two whole eggs w/some egg whites (this will eventually shift to one whole egg w/egg whites, then just strictly egg whites)

    on non workout days I usually cut out meal 6 and do a larger meal 5

    As far as dosing in concerned, i've been doing 2ML of each in the AM and 2ML of each in the PM/Pre workout
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    I'm in, bro. Might as well get to see someone get shredded
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  17. Niceee.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  18. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I'm in, bro. Might as well get to see someone get shredded
    Haha. Don't worry man you'll get to the bottom of your problem sooner or later!

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Niceee.
    Thanks bud


    As far as supplementation goes here's what i'm using....

    Solgar Triple Omega 3 - 6 caps per day
    N2Slin - 2 caps w/workout meal and 2 caps w/post workout meal
    Creatine Mono - 5g pre and 5g post
    Preworkout - SAN Launch
    Agmatine - 1.5 g on workout days pre workout - not dosing on off days so i double the dose after an off day
    Whey (obviously)
    Multi
    Core ABC - 3 scoops pre workout, 3 scoops intra
    BCAA Powerchews - in between meals when hungry

  19. subbed! kill this ****! progestin based products excite me )

  20. I love how you call cardio the evil that must be done! LMAO! IN!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  21. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    I love how you call cardio the evil that must be done! LMAO! IN!
    It is!! I think i'm going to start throwing in some HIIT cardio with the steady state. I feel like doing too much cardio is a waste of time and a waste of muscle. I'm trying to get where I want to be through calorie restriction.

    Glad to have you along!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf

    It is!! I think i'm going to start throwing in some HIIT cardio with the steady state. I feel like doing too much cardio is a waste of time and a waste of muscle. I'm trying to get where I want to be through calorie restriction.

    Glad to have you along!
    That is a good plan IMO. You have done great thus far man, keep it up!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  23. I'm so late, but so in!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    I'm so late, but so in!
    Dude this log just started....barely even a week in so no worries!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf

    Dude this log just started....barely even a week in so no worries!
    In my world, that's so late! Lol Good luck bro!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    That is a good plan IMO. You have done great thus far man, keep it up!
    Thanks rick.

    I weighed in at 199 this morning. I weigh in every day, but i'll probably only really report on mondays.

  27. One thing i did differently today was floss before dosing. Gonna try this for the rest of the cycle to ensure max absorption. Don't know if it'll make a big difference, but my thinking is that the floss tears up the gums to a degree. Probably a moot and definitely wont hurt.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf
    One thing i did differently today was floss before dosing. Gonna try this for the rest of the cycle to ensure max absorption. Don't know if it'll make a big difference, but my thinking is that the floss tears up the gums to a degree. Probably a moot and definitely wont hurt.
    Damn dude, you might be onto something there!! I might try that when I run my 5a!!
    SEMPER FI!!

  29. Can't wait for this to kick in
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  30. Cool man. yeah I usually brush my teeth before my morning and night dose...does it make it better...I dunno

    RECOVERBRO



  31. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced

    Damn dude, you might be onto something there!! I might try that when I run my 5a!!
    Yeah I mean you've got nothing to lose....

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    Can't wait for this to kick in
    Haha you and me both!!

    Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ
    Cool man. yeah I usually brush my teeth before my morning and night dose...does it make it better...I dunno
    That's possible as well. Combining that with flossing would get you more coverage. Also depends on how hard you brush/floss.


    So the dose increases on mon to 5ml. 2ml am, 2 ml preworkout/afternoon, 1ml before
    Bed.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    One thing i did differently today was floss before dosing. Gonna try this for the rest of the cycle to ensure max absorption. Don't know if it'll make a big difference, but my thinking is that the floss tears up the gums to a degree. Probably a moot and definitely wont hurt.
    Depends. Is your floss coated with flouride or the like? Anything that stimulates mucosal activity(food, chewing gum, mouth wash etc) would have a negative effect on mucus membrane uptake. Membranes are most efficient when they haven't been active in a while. Just something to think about.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  33. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Depends. Is your floss coated with flouride or the like? Anything that stimulates mucosal activity(food, chewing gum, mouth wash etc) would have a negative effect on mucus membrane uptake. Membranes are most efficient when they haven't been active in a while. Just something to think about.
    ^^^ this
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  34. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns

    Depends. Is your floss coated with flouride or the like? Anything that stimulates mucosal activity(food, chewing gum, mouth wash etc) would have a negative effect on mucus membrane uptake. Membranes are most efficient when they haven't been active in a while. Just something to think about.
    Nah it's just regular floss; I'll have to double check on that though.

    What made me think of it was when I was a kid my friends and I would use chewing tobacco to cut up our gums and then drop a dose of LSD on top of it. Always seemed to kick in MUCH faster. Maybe it was placebo.

    That's interesting though. I always assumed that if you had cuts in your gums you'd have better oral absorption.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Nah it's just regular floss; I'll have to double check on that though.

    What made me think of it was when I was a kid my friends and I would use chewing tobacco to cut up our gums and then drop a dose of LSD on top of it. Always seemed to kick in MUCH faster. Maybe it was placebo.

    That's interesting though. I always assumed that if you had cuts in your gums you'd have better oral absorption.
    Lol
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  36. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf

    Nah it's just regular floss; I'll have to double check on that though.

    What made me think of it was when I was a kid my friends and I would use chewing tobacco to cut up our gums and then drop a dose of LSD on top of it. Always seemed to kick in MUCH faster. Maybe it was placebo.

    That's interesting though. I always assumed that if you had cuts in your gums you'd have better oral absorption.
    Lol.....most people just drop another tab of acid if they need more I thought
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  37. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Nah it's just regular floss; I'll have to double check on that though.

    What made me think of it was when I was a kid my friends and I would use chewing tobacco to cut up our gums and then drop a dose of LSD on top of it. Always seemed to kick in MUCH faster. Maybe it was placebo.

    That's interesting though. I always assumed that if you had cuts in your gums you'd have better oral absorption.
    Mucosal delivery is a little different. When you use a cyclo or liposomal system to increase absorption you are focusing on mucosal uptake of said compound, not penetration. Chewing tobacco would be detrimental to delivery as it activates the mucosa and effectively down regulates mucosa uptake(even though it cuts the gums and lips). Look at it as similar to lymphatic delivery... to increase lymphatic absorption we make things more fat soluble for lymphatic system uptake in the intestines. If we just cut the intestines it wouldn't help with anything ( we need uptake). Same can be said with the mucosa. It's about uptake, not penetration. When dealing with topical deliveries that rely on penetration of the active compounds through the dermis of the skin, then having an extra cut or too would(in theory) be better for absorption. Still, don't go cutting yourself just to increase something's absorption by 2-3% .
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  38. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Lol.....most people just drop another tab of acid if they need more I thought
    Well it was just about making what you had more effective. If you could get off on one then why drop two? Although as a general rule of thumb I would always take two just to make sure lol. And sometimes two was too many.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Mucosal delivery is a little different. When you use a cyclo or liposomal system to increase absorption you are focusing on mucosal uptake of said compound, not penetration. Chewing tobacco would be detrimental to delivery as it activates the mucosa and effectively down regulates mucosa uptake(even though it cuts the gums and lips). Look at it as similar to lymphatic delivery... to increase lymphatic absorption we make things more fat soluble for lymphatic system uptake in the intestines. If we just cut the intestines it wouldn't help with anything ( we need uptake). Same can be said with the mucosa. It's about uptake, not penetration. When dealing with topical deliveries that rely on penetration of the active compounds through the dermis of the skin, then having an extra cut or too would(in theory) be better for absorption. Still, don't go cutting yourself just to increase something's absorption by 2-3% .
    Nice man. Thanks for dropping in to this thread i appreciate your contribution. Reps.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 5aOHP
    By GQNemesis in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-09-2011, 08:22 AM
  2. 5aOHP or M1P?
    By BeBig in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-26-2011, 08:05 PM
Log in
Log in