Stacking 5aohp and M1P Log (unsponsored)

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,043
    Rep Power
    3092067
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    85.87%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Some people drink hard liquor in the winter to keep them warm, others take a couple scoops of Poseidon and let the "flush" do it's thing
    lol I hadn't thought about that. Not a bad idea. I think we must keep bulk BA and niacin in our emergency preparedness kits, then

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Nice man! I've always wondered how to calculate those numbers...
    I'd actually created a thread on here several months back asking about this, before I knew.

    For some odd reason, I was naive and thought they were free of calories (which obviously makes no sense). When you start mega-dosing stuff and you're cutting, it certainly makes a difference. Obviously if it's kept constant, then it's not a big deal, but when it comes to the point of removing some extra mega-dosed amino acids or some whole food, I'll be getting rid of the aminos, first.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve

  2. Professional Member
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Rep Power
    10716
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    90.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    lol I hadn't thought about that. Not a bad idea. I think we must keep bulk BA and niacin in our emergency preparedness kits, then



    I'd actually created a thread on here several months back asking about this, before I knew.

    For some odd reason, I was naive and thought they were free of calories (which obviously makes no sense). When you start mega-dosing stuff and you're cutting, it certainly makes a difference. Obviously if it's kept constant, then it's not a big deal, but when it comes to the point of removing some extra mega-dosed amino acids or some whole food, I'll be getting rid of the aminos, first.
    I think it's a Catch 22. I know there is an obvious value to whole food.....but i've also seen where guys have leaned up big time utilizing BCAAs while in a caloric deficit. And lets not forget I am on cycle
  3. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,043
    Rep Power
    3092067
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    85.87%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    I think it's a Catch 22. I know there is an obvious value to whole food.....but i've also seen where guys have leaned up big time utilizing BCAAs while in a caloric deficit. And lets not forget I am on cycle
    Oh no doubt, man. I'm referring more to the very late stages of a properly set up diet/cut. I know some people are down to 1900 cal/day and nonsense like that (or lower) and they're not tiny guys. I'm just saying at low levels of caloric intake like that, I'd certainly prefer (and mentally need) those sources coming from true food. BCAAs are certainly nice, but that would be where I'd be cutting down on the huge dose of beta alanine, glutamine, etc.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Rep Power
    10716
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    90.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    I have a difficult time doing cardio even with some good tunes! I need to start hitting the heavy bag for some good cardio instead.
    Yeah I actually used to train jiu-jitsu and tae kwon do so I will do this like once a week....usually on sat. Lots of kicks and punching combos with some jump rope thrown in between to keep it interesting
  5. Professional Member
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Rep Power
    10716
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    90.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Guys I might cheat tonight I usually try to save it for the weekends but it's free pancakes at IHOP.......decisions decisions lol
  6. Elite Member
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765913
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    29.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Guys I might cheat tonight I usually try to save it for the weekends but it's free pancakes at IHOP.......decisions decisions lol
    Eat a stack for me
  7. Elite Member
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765913
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    29.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    And I like real maple syrup and butter not that fake sugar sryup $hit.
  8. Advanced Member
    808shredded's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    558
    Rep Power
    117575
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    81.42%

    Since you are in a calorie deficit bcaas is very important on keeping your muscles while cutting up. I have mega doses bcaas while cutting calories. The calories in bcaas will be soaked up like a sponge because of the low calories You are consuming. Jus my 2 cents
  9. Professional Member
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Rep Power
    10716
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    90.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Alright so I stuck to my guns and didn't go to IHOP

    Here's how tonight's workout went...endurance is still very apparent

    DB Shrugs - 100x10, 105x10, 110x10, 115x10, 120x8, 130x8
    Seated Leg Curls - 110x10, 115x10, 120x10, 125x8, 130x8, x8
    Stiff Legged DLs - 185x10, 225x10, 225x8, 225x8 (my quads hurt sooo bad from yesterday)
    HS Should Press - 2p x10, 2p25 x8, x8, 3p x4 drop to 2p x8
    Lying Leg Curls - 100 x10 4-5 sets don't remember
    Some quick weighted ab exercises

    5 min on the jacob's ladder.....10 min incline treadmill walking.....10 min HIIT on treadmill

    also had some jump rope thrown in here and there....
  10. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,665
    Rep Power
    10063827
    Level
    105
    Lv. Percent
    3.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Alright so I stuck to my guns and didn't go to IHOP

    Here's how tonight's workout went...endurance is still very apparent

    DB Shrugs - 100x10, 105x10, 110x10, 115x10, 120x8, 130x8
    Seated Leg Curls - 110x10, 115x10, 120x10, 125x8, 130x8, x8
    Stiff Legged DLs - 185x10, 225x10, 225x8, 225x8 (my quads hurt sooo bad from yesterday)
    HS Should Press - 2p x10, 2p25 x8, x8, 3p x4 drop to 2p x8
    Lying Leg Curls - 100 x10 4-5 sets don't remember
    Some quick weighted ab exercises

    5 min on the jacob's ladder.....10 min incline treadmill walking.....10 min HIIT on treadmill

    also had some jump rope thrown in here and there....
    Man you had some endurance today! That's a lot of substance in that workout
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  11. Professional Member
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Rep Power
    10716
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    90.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Man you had some endurance today! That's a lot of substance in that workout
    Thanks man. Tonight will probably be just a cardio night. 30-45min incline treadmill
  12. Senior Member
    BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,382
    Rep Power
    824284
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    27.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Nice numbers dude!
  13. Senior Member
    monstermash's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,990
    Rep Power
    19726
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    5.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Late but in.
    :blindfold:
  14. Professional Member
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Rep Power
    10716
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    90.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Oh no doubt, man. I'm referring more to the very late stages of a properly set up diet/cut. I know some people are down to 1900 cal/day and nonsense like that (or lower) and they're not tiny guys. I'm just saying at low levels of caloric intake like that, I'd certainly prefer (and mentally need) those sources coming from true food. BCAAs are certainly nice, but that would be where I'd be cutting down on the huge dose of beta alanine, glutamine, etc.
    Yeah man I hear you there. I've got some more dietary changes coming. I'm thinking about moving my oats to PWO and leaving those out on the days I don't need them (like shoulders and chest day or something). Maybe to just get more of a carb rotation. 25g on off days, 50g on my smaller muscle groups and stronger muscle groups, 75g on legs and back day.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Nice numbers dude!
    Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    Late but in.
    Thanks guys! I'm only at the beginning of week two so i'm sure those numbers will improve.
  15. Senior Member
    BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,382
    Rep Power
    824284
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    27.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Just starting week 2 of mine as well. Seeing the numbers move is definitely motivating me even more.
  16. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,983
    Rep Power
    7107362
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    97.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    In for week 2....
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  17. Professional Member
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Rep Power
    10716
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    90.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Woke up at 197 today. Kinda surprised. Did about 30 min of cardio last night. Dinner was 8oz gound beef and 1 cup rice. Had two tablespoons of natty pb right before bed. I was at 200 yesterday morning. Guess the carbs stoked the fire a bit.
  18. Senior Member
    monstermash's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,990
    Rep Power
    19726
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    5.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Woke up at 197 today. Kinda surprised. Did about 30 min of cardio last night. Dinner was 8oz gound beef and 1 cup rice. Had two tablespoons of natty pb right before bed. I was at 200 yesterday morning. Guess the carbs stoked the fire a bit.
    Curious... whats your macro break down?
    :blindfold:
  19. Professional Member
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Rep Power
    10716
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    90.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    Curious... whats your macro break down?
    Honestly I don't count. Here is a rough estimate...

    Meal 1: 6g f, 10g C, 50g P
    Meal 2: 6g f, ?? C (asparagus), 50g P
    Meal 3: 3g f, ?? C (broccoli), 25g P
    Meal 4: 3g f, 27 C, 52p
    Meal 5: 6g f, 52 C, 52p
    Meal 6: 7g f, 0 C, 25p
    Meal 7: 16g f, 7g C, 6g P

    This is a typical workout day
  20. Professional Member
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Rep Power
    10716
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    90.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Absolutely crushed last nights workout.....bear in mind i weighed in at 197 yesterday morning

    Started off with rack pulls to warm up....135x10, 185x10
    Went into Deads - 225x10, 275x8, 315x7, 365x4, 385x3, 405x2 (2x bodyweight yeah buddy)

    Seated Row - L10x10, L11x10, L12x9, L13x8, L14x8, L15x6

    BB Curl - 65x10, 80x10, 95x8, 70x8

    Tbar row - 3pps x10, x10, 3pps + 25 x8, x8

    EZ Bar Curls - 60, 70, 80 (each set to fail...nice slow controlled negatives)

    20 mins steady state.....10min hiit (1:00 on 1:00 off, 7mph 7.5mph 8mph 9 mph 9.5mph respectively)
  21. Senior Member
    BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,382
    Rep Power
    824284
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    27.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Absolutely crushed last nights workout.....bear in mind i weighed in at 197 yesterday morning

    Started off with rack pulls to warm up....135x10, 185x10
    Went into Deads - 225x10, 275x8, 315x7, 365x4, 385x3, 405x2 (2x bodyweight yeah buddy)

    Seated Row - L10x10, L11x10, L12x9, L13x8, L14x8, L15x6

    BB Curl - 65x10, 80x10, 95x8, 70x8

    Tbar row - 3pps x10, x10, 3pps + 25 x8, x8

    EZ Bar Curls - 60, 70, 80 (each set to fail...nice slow controlled negatives)

    20 mins steady state.....10min hiit (1:00 on 1:00 off, 7mph 7.5mph 8mph 9 mph 9.5mph respectively)
    Nice work on the deads!!!
  22. Senior Member
    monstermash's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,990
    Rep Power
    19726
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    5.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Nice work on the deads!!!
    second that! That's a great pull!
    :blindfold:
  23. Professional Member
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Rep Power
    10716
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    90.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Nice work on the deads!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    second that! That's a great pull!
    Thanks guys! Probably could have gone for one more set at like 415-420 but i'll wait for next week
  24. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989351
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    23.17%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Mean deads bro! Nice work!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  25. Professional Member
    JoHNnyNuTZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,576
    Rep Power
    285446
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    5.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    nice pulls. You wear a belt? or use straps???

    RECOVERBRO


  26. Professional Member
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Rep Power
    10716
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    90.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Mean deads bro! Nice work!
    Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    nice pulls. You wear a belt? or use straps???
    Thanks guys. This was done with no straps, no chalk, no belt. RAW. I thought about using them mid lift but i figured I was doing just fine without em so what the hell.

    Tonight was supposed to be an off night from the gym but I went anyways. Fock it. Just did Arms and Abs. I just did a bunch of supersets for arms, didn't really pay attention to numbers or weights. just got in, got a pump, and got it. No cardio tonight. Chest/tri/calves and cardio tomorrow!
  27. Professional Member
    JoHNnyNuTZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,576
    Rep Power
    285446
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    5.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Nice man. i just did 405 for 10..was too winded to do more(and Im a bit heavier than you). But that was with a belt. the last thing I want to do is blow my back out again..lol

    RECOVERBRO


  28. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,983
    Rep Power
    7107362
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    97.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Nce lifts bud
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  29. Professional Member
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Rep Power
    10716
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    90.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Thanks guys....crushed chest yesterday

    Circuit:

    Decline Bench - 135x6, 185x6, 225x8, 250x8, 275x5, 250x5, 225x8
    Pull ups @ BW for 7 sets of 8-10
    Various calf exercises after pull ups
    Jump rope for 30-60 sec after pull ups

    Rope pull downs - L8x10, L9x8, L10x6, x6, x4

    Incline DB Bench - 65x10, 75x10, 85x10, 95x10

    Fly Machine - 135x8, 150x8, 165x8, x8

    Superset: BW dips and pushups to fail

    20min incline tread mill


    Did things a little differently this workout....focused more on negative portion of my lifts which was why my overall volume was down. Trying get get as much hypertrophy as possible out of this cycle (if at all). I was also super tired. Haven't been sleeping much as of late and was out till about 2am fri night and woke up at 930 to go to CostCo. Luckily I got hooked up with some ambien to help me pass out early

    Went off the diet yesterday. Had homemade chilli at my friends house (all organic), a protein bar during the Wizards game, and chipotle after the Wizards game. Made that more of a carb load....did not drink any water an hour before or an hour after that meal.

    Didn't weigh in this morning as I knew the numbers would be off anyways. Will weigh in tomorrow and report back. Upping the dose of each compound to 6ml tomorrow. Will continue the AM, Pre Workout, and before bed dosings. Might be throwing clenviscerate and fat burners back in for two weeks tomorrow as well.
  30. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,983
    Rep Power
    7107362
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    97.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Thanks guys....crushed chest yesterday

    Circuit:

    Decline Bench - 135x6, 185x6, 225x8, 250x8, 275x5, 250x5, 225x8
    Pull ups @ BW for 7 sets of 8-10
    Various calf exercises after pull ups
    Jump rope for 30-60 sec after pull ups

    Rope pull downs - L8x10, L9x8, L10x6, x6, x4

    Incline DB Bench - 65x10, 75x10, 85x10, 95x10

    Fly Machine - 135x8, 150x8, 165x8, x8

    Superset: BW dips and pushups to fail

    20min incline tread mill


    Did things a little differently this workout....focused more on negative portion of my lifts which was why my overall volume was down. Trying get get as much hypertrophy as possible out of this cycle (if at all). I was also super tired. Haven't been sleeping much as of late and was out till about 2am fri night and woke up at 930 to go to CostCo. Luckily I got hooked up with some ambien to help me pass out early

    Went off the diet yesterday. Had homemade chilli at my friends house (all organic), a protein bar during the Wizards game, and chipotle after the Wizards game. Made that more of a carb load....did not drink any water an hour before or an hour after that meal.

    Didn't weigh in this morning as I knew the numbers would be off anyways. Will weigh in tomorrow and report back. Upping the dose of each compound to 6ml tomorrow. Will continue the AM, Pre Workout, and before bed dosings. Might be throwing clenviscerate and fat burners back in for two weeks tomorrow as well.
    Clenviscerate is solid, nice snacks there too! =)
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  31. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,665
    Rep Power
    10063827
    Level
    105
    Lv. Percent
    3.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Good numbers on those declines, I'd be Interested to see my decline numbers without any lifts before them. Might have to give it a try this week. Good update!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  32. Professional Member
    JoHNnyNuTZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,576
    Rep Power
    285446
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    5.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    mmm...clenviscerate..May have to give this a try. Just gotta get some clen

    RECOVERBRO


  33. Professional Member
    enhanced's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    42
    Posts
    3,170
    Rep Power
    2222167
    Level
    63
    Lv. Percent
    73.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ
    mmm...clenviscerate..May have to give this a try. Just gotta get some clen
    Clenviscerate is awesome stuff. I'm gonna run it again this summer.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  34. Professional Member
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Rep Power
    10716
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    90.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Clenviscerate is solid, nice snacks there too! =)
    Thanks man

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Good numbers on those declines, I'd be Interested to see my decline numbers without any lifts before them. Might have to give it a try this week. Good update!
    Yeah it was tough. I probably could have hit higher than 275 for some triples, doubles, and singles....but i wanted to pyramid back down

    Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    mmm...clenviscerate..May have to give this a try. Just gotta get some clen
    Yeah man that stuff burns you don't know what you're in for!

    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Clenviscerate is awesome stuff. I'm gonna run it again this summer.
    Yeah idk about running it during the summer time that would suck with the heat lol


    I actually didn't put eviscerate on this morning. I slept like **** last night and was just out of it so I decided to pass. I didn't want to dick with having to apply that $hit. Maybe tomorrow or Wed.

    On a side note, I will be in boston the 22nd - 25th for a wedding. Unfortunately, I don't think i'll be flying with these in my bag as i'm only taking a carry on. It'd probably be okay...but the minute they pull out the M1P and see 'Mass Hormone' I have a feel i might have to deal with some bull$hit. So it'd be two days of not being able to dose which won't be the end of the world. Unless you guys think I should carry it on otherwise.
  35. Senior Member
    monstermash's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,990
    Rep Power
    19726
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    5.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    They'll probably throw it out... but I'd call the airline to see if it would be ok to pack it with your checked luggage and not carry-on.
    :blindfold:
  36. Professional Member
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Rep Power
    10716
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    90.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    They'll probably throw it out... but I'd call the airline to see if it would be ok to pack it with your checked luggage and not carry-on.
    Yeah like I said i'm not checking any luggage as i'm just going for a few days. I'll super dose on the 22nd in the AM (6ml of both) and then just won't be able to dose for two days. Not the end of the world. I get back into DC early on sunday so i'll be able to resume dosing then.
  37. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,665
    Rep Power
    10063827
    Level
    105
    Lv. Percent
    3.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf

    Yeah like I said i'm not checking any luggage as i'm just going for a few days. I'll super dose on the 22nd in the AM (6ml of both) and then just won't be able to dose for two days. Not the end of the world. I get back into DC early on sunday so i'll be able to resume dosing then.
    Any idea on the half life of the product?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  38. Professional Member
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Rep Power
    10716
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    90.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Any idea on the half life of the product?
    No idea....maybe one of the taurus guys can chime in
  39. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,500
    Rep Power
    61215
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    91.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Yeah like I said i'm not checking any luggage as i'm just going for a few days. I'll super dose on the 22nd in the AM (6ml of both) and then just won't be able to dose for two days. Not the end of the world. I get back into DC early on sunday so i'll be able to resume dosing then.
    Put 12ml in a small shampoo bottle. Your good up to 4oz I believe.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  40. Professional Member
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Rep Power
    10716
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    90.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns
    Put 12ml in a small shampoo bottle. Your good up to 4oz I believe.
    Yeah I suppose I could just mix them and say its a mouth wash. And good up to 3oz for carry on liquids.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 5aOHP
    By GQNemesis in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-09-2011, 08:22 AM
  2. 5aOHP or M1P?
    By BeBig in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-26-2011, 08:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in