Stacking 5aohp and M1P Log (unsponsored)

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

1. Cool man. yeah I usually brush my teeth before my morning and night dose...does it make it better...I dunno

RECOVERBRO

2. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced

Damn dude, you might be onto something there!! I might try that when I run my 5a!!
    Yeah I mean you've got nothing to lose....

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    Can't wait for this to kick in
    Haha you and me both!!

Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ
    Cool man. yeah I usually brush my teeth before my morning and night dose...does it make it better...I dunno
    That's possible as well. Combining that with flossing would get you more coverage. Also depends on how hard you brush/floss.

So the dose increases on mon to 5ml. 2ml am, 2 ml preworkout/afternoon, 1ml before
    Bed.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    One thing i did differently today was floss before dosing. Gonna try this for the rest of the cycle to ensure max absorption. Don't know if it'll make a big difference, but my thinking is that the floss tears up the gums to a degree. Probably a moot and definitely wont hurt.
    Depends. Is your floss coated with flouride or the like? Anything that stimulates mucosal activity(food, chewing gum, mouth wash etc) would have a negative effect on mucus membrane uptake. Membranes are most efficient when they haven't been active in a while. Just something to think about.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Depends. Is your floss coated with flouride or the like? Anything that stimulates mucosal activity(food, chewing gum, mouth wash etc) would have a negative effect on mucus membrane uptake. Membranes are most efficient when they haven't been active in a while. Just something to think about.
    ^^^ this
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

5. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns

Nah it's just regular floss; I'll have to double check on that though.

What made me think of it was when I was a kid my friends and I would use chewing tobacco to cut up our gums and then drop a dose of LSD on top of it. Always seemed to kick in MUCH faster. Maybe it was placebo.

That's interesting though. I always assumed that if you had cuts in your gums you'd have better oral absorption.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post

What made me think of it was when I was a kid my friends and I would use chewing tobacco to cut up our gums and then drop a dose of LSD on top of it. Always seemed to kick in MUCH faster. Maybe it was placebo.

That's interesting though. I always assumed that if you had cuts in your gums you'd have better oral absorption.
    Lol
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf

Lol.....most people just drop another tab of acid if they need more I thought
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

8. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post

Mucosal delivery is a little different. When you use a cyclo or liposomal system to increase absorption you are focusing on mucosal uptake of said compound, not penetration. Chewing tobacco would be detrimental to delivery as it activates the mucosa and effectively down regulates mucosa uptake(even though it cuts the gums and lips). Look at it as similar to lymphatic delivery... to increase lymphatic absorption we make things more fat soluble for lymphatic system uptake in the intestines. If we just cut the intestines it wouldn't help with anything ( we need uptake). Same can be said with the mucosa. It's about uptake, not penetration. When dealing with topical deliveries that rely on penetration of the active compounds through the dermis of the skin, then having an extra cut or too would(in theory) be better for absorption. Still, don't go cutting yourself just to increase something's absorption by 2-3% .

9. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Lol.....most people just drop another tab of acid if they need more I thought
    Well it was just about making what you had more effective. If you could get off on one then why drop two? Although as a general rule of thumb I would always take two just to make sure lol. And sometimes two was too many.

10. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Mucosal delivery is a little different. When you use a cyclo or liposomal system to increase absorption you are focusing on mucosal uptake of said compound, not penetration. Chewing tobacco would be detrimental to delivery as it activates the mucosa and effectively down regulates mucosa uptake(even though it cuts the gums and lips). Look at it as similar to lymphatic delivery... to increase lymphatic absorption we make things more fat soluble for lymphatic system uptake in the intestines. If we just cut the intestines it wouldn't help with anything ( we need uptake). Same can be said with the mucosa. It's about uptake, not penetration. When dealing with topical deliveries that rely on penetration of the active compounds through the dermis of the skin, then having an extra cut or too would(in theory) be better for absorption. Still, don't go cutting yourself just to increase something's absorption by 2-3% .
    Nice man. Thanks for dropping in to this thread i appreciate your contribution. Reps.

11. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast
    In for more LSD
    Lol!!
    SEMPER FI!!

12. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    In for more LSD

13. On a side note I might have noticed an increase in endurance today.....had a really strong bench session today. Did some trisets, supersets, dropsets, etc. Threw in some jump rope between sets. Did 10 min of steady state cardio followed by 10 min hiit. Did some work with the medicine ball after that and some bag work. Just felt like I couldn't stop working out.

14. Damn it you FOCKERS!!! lol thanks midwest for derailing the thread....

15. In.. Want to see how these products work for ya, kill it bro!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

16. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    In.. Want to see how these products work for ya, kill it bro!
    Thanks man! Glad to have you!

17. Endurance was one of the first things most have noticed.

And with these clowns in here, it's bound to get derailed a few times.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Endurance was one of the first things most have noticed.

^^ Clown.

19. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns

^^ Clown.
    "My girl told me to f*ck her silly....so I put on a clown suit and did her doggy style."

20. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    Endurance was one of the first things most have noticed.

Yeah we will see what happens in tomorrows workout. Will either be shoulders/traps or legs.

The increased recovery isn't there yet as I'm still sore as $hit from my workouts, but when it does get there I will probably add in an extra lift day.

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns

^^ Clown.
    That's kind of weird lol

21. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    "My girl told me to f*ck her silly....so I put on a clown suit and did her doggy style."
    BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

RECOVERBRO

22. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Clown sex is Fred the Wonder Chicken approved.

23. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    That's kind of weird lol
    More weird then this?

Ok, I'm done "Clowning" around now. Back to this fine log of a log.

24. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns
    Clown sex is Fred the Wonder Chicken approved.
    Gives new meaning to the term 'assclown'

25. Alright so I did some cheating over the weekend.....but surprisingly only woke up at 201 today. Happy with that. Going to a cycling class tonight with a girl that's a friend after I lift instead of doing my normal steady state cardio. Should give me more time to lift too. Going to see if the endurance i experienced sat was really there or just placebo.

I was going to do legs today....but since i'm cycling tonight I think i'm going to do shoulders/traps instead (cycling is one hour). Then again maybe I will do legs...my chest and shoulders are still sore from sat's lift. So i guess we'll see.

I'm also starting to mega dose bcaas in between meals when hungry. probably be around 20g while at work and 10g pre workout and 10g intra.

26. Digging the mega dosing of the BCAA!

27. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Digging the mega dosing of the BCAA!
    Thanks man. Might up that even more. I work at a supplement store and get my Core ABC at a nice discount

5g leucine
    2.5g valine
    2.5g isoleucine
    2.5g glutamine
    2.5g beta alanine
    2.5g citrulline malate

So basically 4 servings of this per day
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Thanks man. Might up that even more. I work at a supplement store and get my Core ABC at a nice discount

5g leucine
    2.5g valine
    2.5g isoleucine
    2.5g glutamine
    2.5g beta alanine
    2.5g citrulline malate

So basically 4 servings of this per day
    10g BA/day??

I like everything else being dosed that high, but I don't know if I've heard of anyone mega-dosing BA that high (not saying it would be a problem; just not something I'd heard of).

And if adding this in is new, don't forget that your amino acids are extra calories you're taking in. It's nothing to scare you out of taking them, but just realize that's going to factor into your daily totals.

(figured I'd offer up something relevant since I attempted to derail this thing again)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 5aOHP
    By GQNemesis in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-09-2011, 08:22 AM
  2. 5aOHP or M1P?
    By BeBig in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-26-2011, 08:05 PM