Have you tried 5 aOHP? Why not???

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Thanks buddy!!!
    Anytime
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
    •   
       


  2. I must say I took my 5aohp I picked up from nutra today prework out don't know if it's to early tell but talk about a focus and endurance boost could it be this products conversion to 5adione and dht that cuases this holy f I gotta lift feeling gonna try it prework tomorrow aswell to see if the same thing happens

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Young JD View Post
    I must say I took my 5aohp I picked up from nutra today prework out don't know if it's to early tell but talk about a focus and endurance boost could it be this products conversion to 5adione and dht that cuases this holy f I gotta lift feeling gonna try it prework tomorrow aswell to see if the same thing happens
    Nice man. Dont be afraid to leave a review after your run for us. That would be much appreciated

    RECOVERBRO



  4. Quote Originally Posted by Young JD View Post
    I must say I took my 5aohp I picked up from nutra today prework out don't know if it's to early tell but talk about a focus and endurance boost could it be this products conversion to 5adione and dht that cuases this holy f I gotta lift feeling gonna try it prework tomorrow aswell to see if the same thing happens
    Keep us updated.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
    •   
       


  5. I will guys I'll come on and let you guys know how it's going I must say you tuarus reps are some off the hardest working reps I know so keep up the good work

  6. Got my 5AOHP and Pure T2 yesterday. Log going up tonight!!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Young JD View Post
    I will guys I'll come on and let you guys know how it's going I must say you tuarus reps are some off the hardest working reps I know so keep up the good work
    Thank you, much appreciated.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  8. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Got my 5AOHP and Pure T2 yesterday. Log going up tonight!!
    Very nice, can't wait bud.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Young JD View Post
    could it be this products conversion to 5adione and dht that cuases this holy f I gotta lift feeling gonna try it prework tomorrow aswell to see if the same thing happens
    I would say that's a good possibility. The delivery system probably helps somewhat too.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  10. Quote Originally Posted by Young JD View Post
    I must say I took my 5aohp I picked up from nutra today prework out don't know if it's to early tell but talk about a focus and endurance boost could it be this products conversion to 5adione and dht that causes this holy f I gotta lift feeling gonna try it prework tomorrow aswell to see if the same thing happens

    Glad I caught this, gonna dose pre-workout today and see what happens......

  11. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Glad I caught this, gonna dose pre-workout today and see what happens......
    I always dose my ph pre workout. I also workout in the morning so it works good for timing for me.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  12. All DHT related PH/DS type products should be taken pre-workout. Back before the 04-05 ban I remember a lot of people taking Mdht products in pre-workout only. There was an MDHT product made by ALRI that was popular but I forget the name. There was also a non-methyl dht prohormone product out that some people said was better than the alri one which was an already an active steroid. I miss those days, there were so many good products out that just don't compare to the stuff out today.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    All DHT related PH/DS type products should be taken pre-workout. Back before the 04-05 ban I remember a lot of people taking Mdht products in pre-workout only. There was an MDHT product made by ALRI that was popular but I forget the name. There was also a non-methyl dht prohormone product out that some people said was better than the alri one which was an already an active steroid. I miss those days, there were so many good products out that just don't compare to the stuff out today.
    You and me both. M5AA and 3Alpha were awesome.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  14. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    I would say that's a good possibility. The delivery system probably helps somewhat too.
    Yeah relised it was cyclodextrin

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Young JD View Post
    Yeah relised it was cyclodextrin
    Yup...
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  16. Defiantly is good the 5aohp now I'm back on have gone up weight but look a bit leaner

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Young JD View Post
    Defiantly is good the 5aohp now I'm back on have gone up weight but look a bit leaner
    How is your calories
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  18. probly up about 100 above maintance but training harder aswell which is probly helping with looking leaner will getting bigger with the 5aohp

  19. I'll be using it soon. Late April or early May.

  20. NICE!!!

    RECOVERBRO



  21. What's the half life of 5aOHP? If I'm not mistaken I believe it's 8hours? Need re-assurance. I started 5aOHP 3days ago. Dosing 4mg split in two.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  22. let me check into this for you

    RECOVERBRO



  23. Still waiting for an answer for the half life of 5aOHP
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  24. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Still waiting for an answer for the half life of 5aOHP

    BPJohn has stepped down from the Taurus position and I am still awaiting an answer

    RECOVERBRO


  •   

      
     

Log in
Log in