Have you tried 5 aOHP? Why not???

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. So I'm guessing you need at least a good 6-8 weeks for this product to really shine. Or does it kick in right away?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    So I'm guessing you need at least a good 6-8 weeks for this product to really shine. Or does it kick in right away?
    Users noticed solid results in 4, personally I would run 6 weeks.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  3. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Yuppers 8ml a day!!! Feels pretty good so far. Got a whopping 4 weeks left, hopefully it really starts to shine the next few weeks!!
    Are you logging this anywhere or just doing it for giggles?
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Are you logging this anywhere or just doing it for giggles?
    M1D Test base, Ursol Xt myostatin loving with a 5aOHP run Watch me transform!!!!!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  5. I'm running 6 weeks. Waiting on a bottle from Taurus and just ordered from Nutra to round it out. 5aOHP and T2. Let's do it!

  6. sDXxdXDXDdd gcdcccccccccccccccSDscdcE ff222222222222222222

  7. Quote Originally Posted by wood23
    sDXxdXDXDdd gcdcccccccccccccccSDscdcE ff222222222222222222
    Easy for you to say.....

  8. Quote Originally Posted by wood23 View Post
    sDXxdXDXDdd gcdcccccccccccccccSDscdcE ff222222222222222222
    Reps
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  9. Quote Originally Posted by wood23 View Post
    sDXxdXDXDdd gcdcccccccccccccccSDscdcE ff222222222222222222

    I was thinking the same thing. I just didn't want to say anything. Pink elephants do definitely cause hyper-res-ponders to freak out on the Ferris wheel. Shhhhh!. Don't let anyone know the secret code!. If you do those men in white coats will come and take you away again!.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. I just didn't want to say anything. Pink elephants do definitely cause hyper-res-ponders to freak out on the Ferris wheel. Shhhhh!. Don't let anyone know the secret code!. If you do those men in white coats will come and take you away again!.
    Very very funny guys. Sorry about that my 1 year old is just starting to furniture surf and loooovvees the computer and pressing the buttons. I guess it is good to get him on a good forum like this early.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Thanks buddy!!!
    Anytime
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  12. I must say I took my 5aohp I picked up from nutra today prework out don't know if it's to early tell but talk about a focus and endurance boost could it be this products conversion to 5adione and dht that cuases this holy f I gotta lift feeling gonna try it prework tomorrow aswell to see if the same thing happens

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Young JD View Post
    I must say I took my 5aohp I picked up from nutra today prework out don't know if it's to early tell but talk about a focus and endurance boost could it be this products conversion to 5adione and dht that cuases this holy f I gotta lift feeling gonna try it prework tomorrow aswell to see if the same thing happens
    Nice man. Dont be afraid to leave a review after your run for us. That would be much appreciated

    RECOVERBRO



  14. Quote Originally Posted by Young JD View Post
    I must say I took my 5aohp I picked up from nutra today prework out don't know if it's to early tell but talk about a focus and endurance boost could it be this products conversion to 5adione and dht that cuases this holy f I gotta lift feeling gonna try it prework tomorrow aswell to see if the same thing happens
    Keep us updated.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  15. I will guys I'll come on and let you guys know how it's going I must say you tuarus reps are some off the hardest working reps I know so keep up the good work

  16. Got my 5AOHP and Pure T2 yesterday. Log going up tonight!!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Young JD View Post
    I will guys I'll come on and let you guys know how it's going I must say you tuarus reps are some off the hardest working reps I know so keep up the good work
    Thank you, much appreciated.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  18. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Got my 5AOHP and Pure T2 yesterday. Log going up tonight!!
    Very nice, can't wait bud.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Young JD View Post
    could it be this products conversion to 5adione and dht that cuases this holy f I gotta lift feeling gonna try it prework tomorrow aswell to see if the same thing happens
    I would say that's a good possibility. The delivery system probably helps somewhat too.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  20. Quote Originally Posted by Young JD View Post
    I must say I took my 5aohp I picked up from nutra today prework out don't know if it's to early tell but talk about a focus and endurance boost could it be this products conversion to 5adione and dht that causes this holy f I gotta lift feeling gonna try it prework tomorrow aswell to see if the same thing happens

    Glad I caught this, gonna dose pre-workout today and see what happens......

  21. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Glad I caught this, gonna dose pre-workout today and see what happens......
    I always dose my ph pre workout. I also workout in the morning so it works good for timing for me.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  22. All DHT related PH/DS type products should be taken pre-workout. Back before the 04-05 ban I remember a lot of people taking Mdht products in pre-workout only. There was an MDHT product made by ALRI that was popular but I forget the name. There was also a non-methyl dht prohormone product out that some people said was better than the alri one which was an already an active steroid. I miss those days, there were so many good products out that just don't compare to the stuff out today.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    All DHT related PH/DS type products should be taken pre-workout. Back before the 04-05 ban I remember a lot of people taking Mdht products in pre-workout only. There was an MDHT product made by ALRI that was popular but I forget the name. There was also a non-methyl dht prohormone product out that some people said was better than the alri one which was an already an active steroid. I miss those days, there were so many good products out that just don't compare to the stuff out today.
    You and me both. M5AA and 3Alpha were awesome.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  24. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    I would say that's a good possibility. The delivery system probably helps somewhat too.
    Yeah relised it was cyclodextrin

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Young JD View Post
    Yeah relised it was cyclodextrin
    Yup...
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  26. Defiantly is good the 5aohp now I'm back on have gone up weight but look a bit leaner

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Young JD View Post
    Defiantly is good the 5aohp now I'm back on have gone up weight but look a bit leaner
    How is your calories
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  28. probly up about 100 above maintance but training harder aswell which is probly helping with looking leaner will getting bigger with the 5aohp

  29. I'll be using it soon. Late April or early May.

  30. NICE!!!

    RECOVERBRO



  31. What's the half life of 5aOHP? If I'm not mistaken I believe it's 8hours? Need re-assurance. I started 5aOHP 3days ago. Dosing 4mg split in two.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  32. let me check into this for you

    RECOVERBRO



  33. Still waiting for an answer for the half life of 5aOHP
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  34. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Still waiting for an answer for the half life of 5aOHP

    BPJohn has stepped down from the Taurus position and I am still awaiting an answer

    RECOVERBRO



  35. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ

    BPJohn has stepped down from the Taurus position and I am still awaiting an answer
    Oh man. That sucks. Will it have any effect on the company?
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  36. Well, the not necessarily the company as a whole, but he helped me out the most with Taurus stuff. so for me, its kinda a big deal

    RECOVERBRO



  37. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ
    Well, the not necessarily the company as a whole, but he helped me out the most with Taurus stuff. so for me, its kinda a big deal
    Oh ok. Yea I understand. He was the go to guy. Hey maybe this will make u push harder now that u alone.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  38. Yeah, as far as I know we still have 1 other rep floating around here. He's a busy guy and doesnt get to hop on as often. LukeHayd is his name

    RECOVERBRO



  39. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Yeah, as far as I know we still have 1 other rep floating around here. He's a busy guy and doesnt get to hop on as often. LukeHayd is his name
    Yeah the wife and daughter are keeping me fairly busy right now! Trying to be on as much as I can, just not posting in every thread I peak at. I don't see how you can be on as much as you are! SHEEESH!!!!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
  

  
 

Log in
Log in