Contacting Taurus?

islander20

Awards
Hey how do you guys get in touch with Taurus? My emails keep getting bounced back and the telephone number they provide is for LGsciences and no is there for customer service anyways...

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Hey how do you guys get in touch with Taurus? My emails keep getting bounced back and the telephone number they provide is for LGsciences and no is there for customer service anyways...
Pm me with any questions

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah What this guy said!!

islander20

Awards
I don't have enough posts to PM you so I'll just post it here:

Hi,

I recently placed an order for some of Taurus's prohormones, orders 000336 and 000338. After doing some more research I don't think these compounds are right for me at this point in time. I feel bad/stupid about this but I would like to cancel my order before it is shipped. Any help you can give me would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I don't have enough posts to PM you so I'll just post it here:

Hi,

I recently placed an order for some of Taurus's prohormones, orders 000336 and 000338. After doing some more research I don't think these compounds are right for me at this point in time. I feel bad/stupid about this but I would like to cancel my order before it is shipped. Any help you can give me would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
I emailed the warehouse, not sure it was shipped yet of not. I will have to wait until they are open

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ughh missed a lot of stuff cause stupid power being out glad you guys are all over this.

islander20

Awards
Thanks for the help, still unable to PM. Could you pm me the info for making a return?
Thanks

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Thanks for the help, still unable to PM. Could you pm me the info for making a return?
Thanks
Return to same addy, we will credit your card for the product.

islander20

Awards
Hey just following up, I returned both parcels, have you guys credited my card yet? Haven't seen any money put back onto my card....

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When did you send them back. May take, my guess, 3-5 business days for credit returned after recieved.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Hey just following up, I returned both parcels, have you guys credited my card yet? Haven't seen any money put back onto my card....
Pm me your name and addy, I'll check on it.

islander20

Awards
Still haven't gotten a reply yet guys...it's been a while now

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm..Ill check with BPJ and see if I cant get some answers for you