Why don't more people use Wyked?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Been using it for my last 2 workouts. Taste is one of the best lemonades I've ever tasted , so good. Good clean energy, focus, great preworkout.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it was available at Nutraplanet I may try it. I haven't really ever found a Pre-workout product I've liked enough to purchase a whole tub. I was never able to try a sample of Omega Sports flash over but decided to purchase a tub since it is so cheap and they don't use prop blends. I know how much I'm getting of each ingredient. I'm loving Omega sports flashover.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
We are working on getting our entire line at Nutraplanet. I will also see what I can do about samples.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think that is the main reason more don't use it -- not at NP. Not sure if they would carry the PHs but for sure the rest of them would be awesome!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
They should be carrying the entire line

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think Wyked should be over there if not our whole line. We just got to drum up some more demand for it in the nutraplanet request thread.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Are you kidding me I LOVE Wyked I got to log it when it first came out and it has been #1 on my pre-workout list since. Any stim based pre-workout I try I compare to Wyked and they always fall short somewhere. I am almost done with my third tub since it came out and man I am already getting ready to pull the trigger on another one maybe two.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Atleast they should carry Wyked, Subres, Pure T-2 and DAA-HCG.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still looking for Nutra to start carrying Wyked. Also looking for samples of it. I'm loving Omega sports flashover though. I don't know about the Synephrine though. You should have used the superior form of Methyl-Synephrine, it is supposedly safer and without side effects. Also maybe take out the Arginine AKG.
[FONT=interstate_mono]
[/FONT]​

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
I like the taste of Wyked and the stim effects. Only problem is I don't use stim pre-workouts often. I'm still on my first tub (from when the labels were taped on) and it is starting to get moisture "damage", the powder is clumping and turning brownish.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I like the taste of Wyked and the stim effects. Only problem is I don't use stim pre-workouts often. I'm still on my first tub (from when the labels were taped on) and it is starting to get moisture "damage", the powder is clumping and turning brownish.
Yeah alot of powders do that when moisture gets in, just break it up with a fork.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still the same old goodness though.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DMAA containing? Wont touch anything with that stuff in it

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I still have a tub of wyked. It's good stuff

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wyked is exactly what it's called!! Some wicked ****!!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wyked is exactly what it's called!! Some wicked ****!!
Im actually using it everyday now. Preworkout, and a kinda Pick me up on not workout days...TASTES SO GOOD!!!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used 3.5 scoops wyked today with my lemon drop hemavol. Shhhhamazing chest day!!!

steppinRazor

Awards
i wasnt too impressed with the last two tubs i got..so i moved on. it used to be my go to.

one tub had moisture damage upon receiving it - brown clumped up powder. wouldnt have been a huge deal but the clumps WOULD NOT break up.. hell i could let it sit in room temp water for 5 mins and still large brown/yellow rocks at the bottom.

i looked past it and got some more - this batch seemed off. taste wasnt the same as i remember and not in a good way, and it was very fine powder. if i remember correctly it use to be some what crystalline? iduuno maybe im being too picky. just not the same as the first few tubs i had got

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
i wasnt too impressed with the last two tubs i got..so i moved on. it used to be my go to.

one tub had moisture damage upon receiving it - brown clumped up powder. wouldnt have been a huge deal but the clumps WOULD NOT break up.. hell i could let it sit in room temp water for 5 mins and still large brown/yellow rocks at the bottom.

i looked past it and got some more - this batch seemed off. taste wasnt the same as i remember and not in a good way, and it was very fine powder. if i remember correctly it use to be some what crystalline? iduuno maybe im being too picky. just not the same as the first few tubs i had got
I looked into that for you, every tub I have received has been like your first tubs, no fine powder, more crystallized

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mine too"crystallized". Did you order from out website or another place. I was thinking maybe the storage at another place was not up to par

steppinRazor

Awards
I looked into that for you, every tub I have received has been like your first tubs, no fine powder, more crystallized
i thought i had asked someone about this earlier, maybe it was you.. i hadnt heard anything back. so thanks - maybe it was a fluke or the issue was corrected.
Mine too"crystallized". Did you order from out website or another place. I was thinking maybe the storage at another place was not up to par
as a matter of fact the stuff with moisture damage was purchased and shipped directly from taurus.
the tubs with the flavor/consistency issue was actually from another retailer. i dont recall the name of the site - i was directed there by one of the (now former) taurus reps.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm. Thats sucks man.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
i thought i had asked someone about this earlier, maybe it was you.. i hadnt heard anything back. so thanks - maybe it was a fluke or the issue was corrected.

as a matter of fact the stuff with moisture damage was purchased and shipped directly from taurus.
the tubs with the flavor/consistency issue was actually from another retailer. i dont recall the name of the site - i was directed there by one of the (now former) taurus reps.
Send me your fine powder one and I will send you a new tub...

steppinRazor

Awards
Send me your fine powder one and I will send you a new tub...
in all honesty i wish i still had some left, not because i want a refund, or a new tub. just to show ya'll. this was a few months ago anyhow. like i said - not looking for a hand out simply responding to "why dont more ppl use wyked"
i appreciate you trying to make things right tho

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Scoop of lemon Wyked + scoop of Peach Tea Lit Up = Pre-Workout Arnold Palmer!