Why don't more people use Wyked?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    i wasnt too impressed with the last two tubs i got..so i moved on. it used to be my go to.

one tub had moisture damage upon receiving it - brown clumped up powder. wouldnt have been a huge deal but the clumps WOULD NOT break up.. hell i could let it sit in room temp water for 5 mins and still large brown/yellow rocks at the bottom.

i looked past it and got some more - this batch seemed off. taste wasnt the same as i remember and not in a good way, and it was very fine powder. if i remember correctly it use to be some what crystalline? iduuno maybe im being too picky. just not the same as the first few tubs i had got
    I looked into that for you, every tub I have received has been like your first tubs, no fine powder, more crystallized
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

2. Mine too"crystallized". Did you order from out website or another place. I was thinking maybe the storage at another place was not up to par

RECOVERBRO

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    I looked into that for you, every tub I have received has been like your first tubs, no fine powder, more crystallized
    i thought i had asked someone about this earlier, maybe it was you.. i hadnt heard anything back. so thanks - maybe it was a fluke or the issue was corrected.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Mine too"crystallized". Did you order from out website or another place. I was thinking maybe the storage at another place was not up to par
    as a matter of fact the stuff with moisture damage was purchased and shipped directly from taurus.
    the tubs with the flavor/consistency issue was actually from another retailer. i dont recall the name of the site - i was directed there by one of the (now former) taurus reps.

4. Hmm. Thats sucks man.

RECOVERBRO

5. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    i thought i had asked someone about this earlier, maybe it was you.. i hadnt heard anything back. so thanks - maybe it was a fluke or the issue was corrected.

as a matter of fact the stuff with moisture damage was purchased and shipped directly from taurus.
    the tubs with the flavor/consistency issue was actually from another retailer. i dont recall the name of the site - i was directed there by one of the (now former) taurus reps.
    Send me your fine powder one and I will send you a new tub...
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Send me your fine powder one and I will send you a new tub...
    in all honesty i wish i still had some left, not because i want a refund, or a new tub. just to show ya'll. this was a few months ago anyhow. like i said - not looking for a hand out simply responding to "why dont more ppl use wyked"
    i appreciate you trying to make things right tho

7. Scoop of lemon Wyked + scoop of Peach Tea Lit Up = Pre-Workout Arnold Palmer!
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Why are fat people (fat, not bulking) people strong?
    By crackerdoctor in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-17-2011, 04:33 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-11-2011, 02:41 PM
  3. KLEEN Getís WYKED Pumped, & WYKED Ripped! (Sponsored)
    By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 169
    Last Post: 05-16-2011, 01:38 PM