pBOLD - why the testers are dry

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ok, well I didn't want to reveal anything because I didn't want to let the cat out of the bag quite yet. The current pBOLD is actually 80% of the 1,4 and 20% of 1,4,6 (ATD) Which means it is likely to be drier because of the 1,4,6. This batch was 80/20 of 1,4 OHP and 1,4,6 OHP.

The final pBOLD will have the ATD compound listed on the label, but we may choose to just go with the 1,4 when the new purity comes out next month. I figured I would still run with it because it just means you get a little less estrogen conversion than the original 1,4.

Additionally we have stopped the conversion to prednesone with a 11-Hydroxylase inhibitor. :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting. Built in aromatise blocker.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is pretty awesome. Pumped!!!

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah, that's why I thought it was a good thing and I decided to keep the material and just release two versions!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good thing?? This is a great thing!!! Low estrogen conversion, solid muscle and strength. Hello..you had me at, well nevermind. Stuff like this makes me excited to be a rep!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to know, appreciate the follow up!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, that's why I thought it was a good thing and I decided to keep the material and just release two versions!
So, wait... your going to be selling two different kinds of pbold? One with ATD and one without?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very interesting. I knew there was a reason why initially I ddn't want to stop running this.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive heard some horror stories on 1,4,6...anybody care for some advanced discussion?

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
sweet!

Thanks again for letting this out for us and clearing up the concerns, just won some major points in my book!

I think for something like this adding the ATD is ideal and will keep the desired pathway of metabolization as the heavier weighted equilibrium/route...

The 11-Hydroxylase inhibitor is a great addition as well... probably even more so important then the pro-ATD.... what ingredient is doing this action and is it in a decent enough dose to adequately block this enzyme(silly questions, I know, but I have to ask).

This would def be the ONLY version of pBold that I would personally run.... 1,4 is something Id want to stay "dry" anyways... If I want wet Ill get something that converts to test/est directly.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Ive heard some horror stories on 1,4,6...anybody care for some advanced discussion?
In what ways do you mean???

To clear up the biggest misconception up front...

ATD is NOT an anti androgen in humans, that was only in the brains of rats, and the crushing effect it can have on some folks libido is directly correlated with the crushing effects its having on your estrogen levels(same thing happens on Letro although in a competitive manner, not suicidal and we know how effective letro is at bringing est levels down to nil levels)... a very low dose of ATD is all that is needed to have optimum results, I figure a Pro-ATD could manage this quite nicely.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mainly just the libido crushing effects. I however seem to have increased libido for some reason.

How long does an ATD product take to kick in? A a day? Week? 2 weeks? Was thinking maybe Enhance's case of nip irritation could be due to the ATD being at low/maintenance dose combined with possible past irritation.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In what ways do you mean???

To clear up the biggest misconception up front...

ATD is NOT an anti androgen in humans, that was only in the brains of rats, and the crushing effect it can have on some folks libido is directly correlated with the crushing effects its having on your estrogen levels(same thing happens on Letro although in a competitive manner, not suicidal and we know how effective letro is at bringing est levels down to nil levels)... a very low dose of ATD is all that is needed to have optimum results, I figure a Pro-ATD could manage this quite nicely.
AH, so it is a pro-ATD, not the actual ATD itself? I hated ATD... Destroyed libido, and REALLY made me feel crappy. Tried it twice, once on week 3 of PCT (I thought I was going to die). Then stand alone which gave similar results. I just dont respond well to that compound i feel. But for those of you who rather run something dry, I guess this is a good thing :D

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Well yes, according to what taurus is saying it would be pro-atd... I think reg atd is banned now?

I actually ran atd standalone after my first superdrol run and failed pct... Estrogen was high and I was getting gyno... Not only did out clear up the gyno in 4 weeks but most the time I actually had an elevated libido from it being brought down to normal/optimal levels....

Too high of estrogen will get you gyno and no libido... Too low of estrogen will get you a weakened immune system and no libido...

Its a tricky thing to balance. Especially with something so strong as atd and the fact it was certainly over dosed in the amounts it was commercially available.

FL3X, your prob lowering est to the just right ratio to match the androgens you have flowing right now to optimize your libido. I agree under a preexisting condition, such as the case for enhanced and myself, makes running any cycle tricky and estrogen control or a dht compound is almost absolutely necessary to make a cycle successful.

I really like the idea of this addition.

Last edited:

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yes, it is "pro-ATD" I actually like the sound of that a lot! I am going to steal it. ;)

The issue with ATD is that it was often dosed WAY too high in my estimation. Novedex XT for example had 25mg per capsules and people were taking 50-75mg per day. To me that seemed excessively high. A low dose is what we advocated and had the best luck with, so the pro-ATD should fit the bill nicely.

Yes, we will probably have two versions one with the pro-ATD and one without.

Both will have the 11-OH inhibitor which is called apocynin. That prevents the cortisol pathway for this compound! :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, it is "pro-ATD" I actually like the sound of that a lot! I am going to steal it. ;)

The issue with ATD is that it was often dosed WAY too high in my estimation. Novedex XT for example had 25mg per capsules and people were taking 50-75mg per day. To me that seemed excessively high. A low dose is what we advocated and had the best luck with, so the pro-ATD should fit the bill nicely.

Yes, we will probably have two versions one with the pro-ATD and one without.

Both will have the 11-OH inhibitor which is called apocynin. That prevents the cortisol pathway for this compound! :)
wow that sounds great. ATD killed me...maybe low dose will be okay.

Interested to see the log results.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im surely hopping on the presale!!!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Like where this is going, big sale on pbold coming up Friday too!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Buy 2 get 1. Three bottles would make for a pretty versatile cycle.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should have just stuck some adrenosterone in it :D

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Buy 2 get 1. Three bottles would make for a pretty versatile cycle.

Personally.... IF I was going to run this, this deal would make it so I could do so as desired...

I think this compound is going to be best suited as being ran low n slow... n other words, just dose right through all 3 bottles at about 8-12 weeks rate... Thats if the intermediate prohormone, 1,4AD, is any good indicator of how this will work and I think it will be.

How much is each bottle?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thought it said 79.99 for all three combined, not entirely sure if I read it right though...

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
39.99 per bottle right now, so 79.98 for 3 with the buy 2 get 1 free

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
thats not tooooo bad... I have too many other things stocked and my next cycle is already set for me to make a purchase on this... but its still not a bad price...

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will will never see the 39.99 price after christmas... Your saving 159.99, with the B2G1 deal.. After that I'm selling them for 50$ a bottle :p

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Must...Jump...on...deal....Ugh!!!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This sounds 2 good to be true. I've been praying for a new bold prohormone to become available. Is this really going to perform like bold? If so count me in on the one with no atd because that's one of the things I loved about bold was the joint healing effects.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This sounds 2 good to be true. I've been praying for a new bold prohormone to become available. Is this really going to perform like bold? If so count me in on the one with no atd because that's one of the things I loved about bold was the joint healing effects.
Could be better than the bold ph back then. I too would be curious to run it without ATD maybe in a future cycle, run my own AI if need be.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Could be better than the bold ph back then. I too would be curious to run it without ATD maybe in a future cycle, run my own AI if need be.
Agreed, makes it more versatile.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn, this sale coming right now @ Christmas time will prevent me from buying it.. Sucks too, cuz I'd like to try & run it at a higher dose.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, this sale coming right now @ Christmas time will prevent me from buying it.. Sucks too, cuz I'd like to try & run it at a higher dose.
Same here. Though as much as I want to try this it's not on my priority list as stuff to run just yet.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same here. Though as much as I want to try this it's not on my priority list as stuff to run just yet.
We all know how long that list is! Muhahaha

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 39
PowerHouse555 Supplements 10
Todd boliek Supplements 4