A sneak peek of whats in store for us this week....

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Bump

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont see anything..LOL

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tuned in...

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OH MAN!! Quit it with the teasers!! haha.

More PH? O.O?!

fasttimes

Awards
I'm already broke, but get it out on Taurus's website by the 23rd so I can get it with my p-bold order :)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I'm already broke, but get it out on Taurus's website by the 23rd so I can get it with my p-bold order :)
Can't beat that price....

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey you guys can't just call a bunch of dudes in here expecting some exciting news and leave us hangin lol.
LG basically said "hey guys, havin a kegger at my place tonight. Gonna be a bunch of girls there!" So all us dudes roll up, and we just kinda casually sip our drinks waiting for the women...and his friends (bpjohn and jonnynutz in this case) keep saying "yeah my girlfriend said she would be bringing all her friends" and we are forced to just sit around and entertain ourselves while we wait. Things are bound to get a little weird by the end of the night!! Lol.
Only question now is where's the babes!? Lol

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Hey you guys can't just call a bunch of dudes in here expecting some exciting news and leave us hangin lol.
LG basically said "hey guys, havin a kegger at my place tonight. Gonna be a bunch of girls there!" So all us dudes roll up, and we just kinda casually sip our drinks waiting for the women...and his friends (bpjohn and jonnynutz in this case) keep saying "yeah my girlfriend said she would be bringing all her friends" and we are forced to just sit around and entertain ourselves while we wait. Things are bound to get a little weird by the end of the night!! Lol.
Only question now is where's the babes!? Lol
Haha...This was buildup for the Pbold buy 2 get one free at an intro price starting Friday, but I think he forgot o post it in here...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha...This was buildup for the Pbold buy 2 get one free at an intro price starting Friday, but I think he forgot o post it in here...
It was posted elsewhere. Looks like you guys have no choice but to give more exciting news in this thread now lol ;)
Don't let the customers down BP!!!!!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
It was posted elsewhere. Looks like you guys have no choice but to give more exciting news in this thread now lol ;)
Don't let the customers down BP!!!!!
Umm..hmmmm...I know the profile for our new sick stim product.....but I can't tell....sorry bro

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Umm..hmmmm...I know of a party down the road with a bunch of hot recently single sorority chicks who like threesomes...but my girlfriend wont let me go....sorry bro
You're doing it again >:0
Lmao

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I work at a private school....I've been off since the 9th, back on the 3rd.
I'm major jelly of that, dang working at a hospital you don't no days off open 365 a year. I know were I'm spending Christmas woohoo cafeteria food.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I'm major jelly of that, dang working at a hospital you don't no days off open 365 a year. I know were I'm spending Christmas woohoo cafeteria food.
Rough bud....

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
A couple of new formula's coming along with the new STIM product! Where are the stim loggers?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hold on trying to find the conversion chart

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was trying to open it in my email...then I was looking for it in other threads..Then I got sidetracked!!! Major Fail!!!!

Thanks bud

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Good question.
Progestin really have me interested in them, wish I was educated enough to understand most of the stuff I read on them. I need to switch majors and get my Bachelor of Science:rofl:

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I honestly don't think you will really NEED a serm on a 4-6 week cycle of this, I don't see it being too suppressive. I would personally recommend using a serm on anything longer than 6 weeks regardless of how suppressive it is though, just to be on the safe side. You see people all over this forum running 8 week cycles of harsher slow acting methyls and recovering with no serm, not saying that's smart but in this case I would say you're in the clear without one.
I plan to use one for my cycle anyways.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I don't think a 4 week cycle would be too suppressive with this compound, but I would definitely have a serm on hand.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is pbold? I guess I need to go research but 2 for 1 is nice.
I was lucky enough to be one of the four beta testers. You may follow my log if you like.