Testing Results - Making Them Public

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
We are going to start posting the testing results we get from the University of Michigan when we do a production run of product. Would that help you guys feel more comfortable with hormone products?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Awesome Eric.....wait...shouldn't PA be in this thread somewhere?

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
We are just waiting on the last round of testing for the pBOLD product. We have the samples, but not the production product yet. Speaking of PA. As much as I think he is wrong about a lot of things, I will probably do some testing with him since he does have some skills that the University doesn't (simply because he's focused on steroidal products for the past 15 years).

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
We are just waiting on the last round of testing for the pBOLD product. We have the samples, but not the production product yet. Speaking of PA. As much as I think he is wrong about a lot of things, I will probably do some testing with him since he does have some skills that the University doesn't (simply because he's focused on steroidal products for the past 15 years).
Haha..I was only saying it because he loves to argue with you, and me as of late.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Liking the new direction of interest with Taurus, Science is great

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love this, shows we aren't scared of putting our products to the test and no problem standing behind our name. This is definitely a big move for us.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Love this, shows we aren't scared of putting our products to the test and no problem standing behind our name. This is definitely a big move for us.
Big things for the Taurus crew

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
sounds good to me!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interested

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
This makes me happy..=)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Agree with everyone. God move Eric. Make everything as transparent as possible.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its a super good move it gives the customers the reassurance we are going to give them a quality product that has been tested.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doesn't matter if he's here or not i think this is a respectable thing of Eric to do and gives you a feeling that we at Taurus are willing to show that we stand behind our stuff.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I still have some...lol

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doesn't matter if he's here or not i think this is a respectable thing of Eric to do and gives you a feeling that we at Taurus are willing to show that we stand behind our stuff.
Exactly! great move right here