Cylce Support....

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Unflavored, able to throw it on a shake...let's do it.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unflavored sounds good. I like throwing multiple things into a shaker and just shoot it down. What to put in it...hmmmm....a little something more than the usual, as to what, well, Ill get back to you on that..LOL

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In on this one too. Unflavored FTW. Makes my day much easier.

aelric

Awards
unflavored or something totally out there.. Something different

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do not include any of the following:

Saw Palmetto
phytoestrogens
quercetin
milk thistle

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do not include any of the following:

Saw Palmetto
phytoestrogens
quercetin
milk thistle
You'd have me for life if you made this... I hate buying everything separate JUST to avoid some of these when I'm on...

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You'd have me for life if you made this... I hate buying everything separate JUST to avoid some of these when I'm on...
Thats the reason why I suggested it!

Example: I dont buy the whole saw palmetto is counterproductive to DHT products argument myself, but many people do so it would be nice to have a options for them.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Agreed

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd love to see taurine, celery seed extract, grape seed extract, ALA, and CoQ10 for some of the ingredients.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd love to see taurine, celery seed extract, grape seed extract, ALA, and CoQ10 for some of the ingredients.
Maybe in addition to those some NAC, LCLT, nettle (some divanil), PLCAR or GPLC, curcumin, rhodiola, green tea, lecithin, hawthorn berry and red yeast rice

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe in addition to those some NAC, LCLT, nettle (some divanil), PLCAR or GPLC, curcumin, rhodiola, green tea, lecithin, hawthorn berry and red yeast rice
I think that would be a winning cycle support in my opinion.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Flavored. But as tasty as possible. And agree with the above post as far as including cq10 etc.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think Eric can make a truly good Cycle support supplement that has quality things we've been looking for.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That would just about complete the Taurus lineup. I'm still looking for that perfect post workout formula.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah Post workout is kinda of tricky, I think...Everybody likes different things post WO. So to come out with one, with what everyone wants would be hard.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That would just about complete the Taurus lineup. I'm still looking for that perfect post workout formula.
Yeah Post workout is kinda of tricky, I think...Everybody likes different things post WO. So to come out with one, with what everyone wants would be hard.
BCAAs + WMS .. Simple and effective and could be used post workout, intra workout or both

If you wanna get fancy you can use peptopro but then I wouldnt use it intra workout only post.

I assume it wont get made though considering how many people use bulk powders and WMS is pretty cheap by itself. Add in the rising cost of bulk BCAAs and it makes it a gamble for a company to make.

Damn chinese and them raising BCaA prices!! .. lol

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Post Workout is tricky to me also cause everyone likes different things. Lately I've been using Protocol cause i like the LCLT in it, but i also add to it my own bulk stuff. And I'm not a huge fan of BA post workout either.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im surely not against us making a simple "basic'' Postworkout to add to the line....But....I think we're thinking EPIC!!!!!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epic is the word i like to use for our products.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anything else anyone would like to see in a cycle support product